006

PS : I think I like my brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanmi’s POV

I am now here at the school’s rooftop with Sehun he needs to talk to me privately right? I agreed not only because of D.O but because I think that we should really talk you know about the past our past, sighting I turn my attention to Sehun who is coolly leaning at the railings of the rooftop while staring at me intently and I unexpectedly stared back trying to ignore the uneasiness I am feeling. It’s been awhile since I saw this guy.

“Your brother seems to hate me already” Sehun said chuckling. Luhan hates him? I don’t think so Luhan oppa’s just protective oppa.

“He’s just protective you already know that” You see I don’t have girl best friends and I tend to have guy friends and I am sure that Luhan oppa noticed that already, maybe that’s why he monitors every guy that approaches me maybe he wants to make sure that I am making good friends? Yeah maybe.

“I know that okay? I’ll never forget the reason why we broke up. Luhan’s protectiveness is the reason why you left me” Sehun said softly making me glance at him with a blank expression. I knew it off course he’ll bring that up.

“Yah don’t even think about—“

“I’m not going to tell him okay? If you think that I’m here to tell Luhan about our past you’re wrong. I am not that kind of person” Sehun snapped making me flinch with his aggressive tone. Sighting I ignored the guilt that I am feeling quickly turning my attention to Sehun making me soften a little, he’s crying?

“I came back to move on from you okay? Do you know what I realized when my family and I left Seoul? I realized that I can’t move on I can’t forget about you even if I live miles and miles away from you I can’t I just can’t move on” Sehun continued as tears streamed down from his face. Attempting to blink the tears I am feeling from my eyes, my attempt failed.

“I am here because I want to see you be with you because maybe that will help me right? Maybe it will help me in moving on. If I can’t move on when I am away from you maybe I can move on when I am here with you” Sehun finished quickly wiping his tears harshly before smiling at me, a broken smile.

“What are you talking about Oh Sehun? That’s the stupidest thing I heard from you!”

“Let’s be friends. Just friends maybe that will help me” Sehun said before offering his hand obviously asking for a handshake. Shaking my head I pulled him close to me I stared at his broken eyes before hugging him tightly.

 

Kai’s POV

Everyone was silent as soon as Hanmi and Sehun left the table. Why did Hanmi agreed what the heck is wrong with her. Sighting I glance at other guys, I notice D.O eating his food happily well off course he’s happy Sehun will obviously join his club now because Hanmi agreed to talk to him privately. Turning my attention to Chanyeol and Baekhyun I saw them giving me a weird look.

“What?”

“You know something”

“W-what?”

Baekhyun raised his eyebrow sassily while Chanyeol gave me a blank look making me shuffle nervously. I was about to say something when someone grabbed me from behind before pulling me harshly, groaning I was about to yell at the person who pulled me harshly when I saw it’s Luhan hyung. Why does he look so angry? Glancing at Baekhung and Chanyeol’s direc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter