How It All Started

Yang Hyun Suk's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days ago before that cursed marriage happened...

"It’s been a long time."

It was late night in a cafe. Yang Hyunsuk was all alone when suddenly a familiar voice greeted him. He paused for a moment and looked up to see someone he had expected.

"Kim Jungjoo! What a surprise! How are you, my old friend?" Yang Hyunsuk smiled friendly.

That old friend took a seat in front of Yang Hyunsuk. He smiled back. "As you can see, I'm fine. It's such a coincidence to meet you here. How is Hanbin doing?"

"Well, he is doing great." Hyunsuk nodded several times.

"You did great as well in your company. It seems that no one in South Korea who doesn’t know about YG Entertainment,” Jungjoo smiled again. “But I think, you’ve forgotten your debt."

Hyunsuk stared intensely at Jungjoo. Jungjoo’s last words just made him dumbfounded at his place. Suddenly, laughter came to him. "What? But I think I didn’t have any debt to you."

Jungjoo laughed too. "Back then, before YG Entertainment existed in this world..."

"Don’t worry, my friend. I’ll support you as hard as I can, as long as you can reach your dream. I’ll help you with all of my strength, and even with all of my money." He patted Hyunsuk’s shoulder. Their friendship really made everyone jealous at that time.

"Thank you, Jungjoo. I promise you, with all of your help, everything I have later on will be yours as well."

That scene suddenly rang again in Hyunsuk’s thought.

“...don’t you remember?" Jungjoo asked.

Yes, of course he remembered everything. But he felt uneasy for some reasons.

"So, all of your help is not sincere?" Hyunsuk asked back.

"It's not like that." Jungjoo scretched the back of his head. "It's just ... you know ... doesn’t matter how small a debt or a promise is, you still must pay for it. And i don’t want you to be someone who doesn’t know how to return the favor."

"You're just saying your unsincerity in a polite way. What do you want now? I've debuted your son under my company. Is that not enough?"

All friendliness at the beginning were gone. The atmosphere became tensed up. That friendly smile of Kim Jungjoo turned into a smirk. "Come on, you are the one who needs Hanbin. Yes, it's not enough. You said that all you have later on are mine too."

"What do you mean? You want me to share YG with you? Are you crazy?! What will people say especially my family if i do that?!"

"A debt is a debt. A promise is a promise. You don’t need to worry, you can make me as your family as well, so everyone will understand if you share YG with me."

Hyunsuk frowned. "What do you mean?"

Jungjoo smirked one more time. "Come on, Hyunsuk. You are a smart man, I don’t think you really don’t understand what I mean."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A few days after that cursed marriage happened ...

"It’s been a long time."

Hayi turned her head to that familiar voice. She smiled brightly and widened her eyes. "Hyunae! You visiting here?"

Hyunae took a seat in front of Hayi at YG cafeteria. She also smiled back at her high school friend. "Yes, I just finished recording for a variety show. Any schedule left?"

"No, actually," Hayi shook his head. "Just waiting for the rain to stop."

"Oh, I see." Hyunae nodded several times. She silently stared at her phone screen.

 

"What ?! Lee Hi is your high school friend?! Whoa, what a coincidence! I can feel that the destiny is standing on my side."

From: Hani

 

Well, actually that is a message from Hanbin. Hyunae saved his number with a girl name, so if someone accidentally look at her phone, that person wouldn’t be suspicious about her relationship with Hanbin.

On the other side, Hanbin is waiting for Hyunae’s reply in his car. When a messa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter