Double B

Yang Hyun Suk's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunshine touched Hanbin's face, which made him slowly opened his eyes. He got out of the bed and was going to walk out of the room but he stopped when he stood in the doorway. He narrowed his eyes as he stared at the floor.

"A letter?"

He took a sheet of paper laid on the ground and read it carefully.

"I'm sorry for yesterday. I was too selfish. I'll try to be a better person."

No identity of the sender, but Hanbin definetely knew who sent it.

She was making sandwiches after sending her letter when suddenly someone handed her a sheet of paper from the back. Of course, no one else except Hyunae and Hanbin at home, so she already knew who handed over the paper. She took it without looking at the person but just focused at the paper instead.

"I'm sorry for saying inappropriate words yesterday. I was too emotional. I'll try to be a better person too."

Hanbin walked to the dining table. "I used to fight a lot with my family, my friends, and even the members of iKON..."

Hyunae slowly turned her head towards Hanbin.

"...But in the end, i always get back in touch with them like the usual..." He took a seat in front of the table as he continued his words.

She stood in her place like a stone, but still paying attention to Hanbin’s words.

For some reasons, Hanbin couldn’t see at Hyunae’s face but just looked down at the table. "...That's because... i need them and they need me. I can't live without them, and they can't live without me too... Hyunae, do you know? After our little fight yesterday, i talked to myself that maybe yesterday will be our last conversation. I thought that maybe our relationship will end soon after that little fight. But... "

Hanbin stopped for a few seconds. He laughed unknowingly."...But... i can't understand myself as well, like how you can't understand me. I don't understand why i decided to forgive you in the end. I don't understand why i want to apologize too."

"Because we need each other."

"What?" Hanbin stared at Hyunae.

"I-I mean... we need each other to get closer to our crush, right?"

Hanbin faked a smile and a laugh. "Y-yes. That's right... how can i forget it?"

Hyunae walked towards him with a plate on her hand. There are two sandwiches on it. Then she put it on the table. "It's funny how we can't say sorry directly. I even needed a lot of courage to say sorry through a sheet of paper."

"Just forget about it. Let's just say that the fight never happened, but think of it as a lesson." Now Hanbin smiled sincerely. He moved his gaze to the plate on the table. "You usually make one sandwich for yourself. Is that one for me?"

"I've said that i'll try to become a better person, right?" Hyunae smiled too. A smile that you can see a sincerity in it. "But, what about yesterday? Did my father get mad at you?"

He shook his head. "No. Hyunsuk decided to return to his home before i came, because he actually only left a towel here. He decided to buy a new one at the end. So, we didn’t see each other yesterday."

"That's a relief." Hyunae laughed a little. "Hey, iKON has a schedule to do a photo shoot for a CF today, right? We must come first before the other manager picked up the other members at the dorm. They can't see us coming to YG building together."

"Yes." Hanbin answered simply while busily eating his sandwich.

"I heard the photoshoot will be done with a female singer?" She asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter