Karma

Yang Hyun Suk's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A black car entered the garage late at night. The driver got out. He glanced at all directions to find someone.

"Where is Yang Hyunsuk? Didn't he said that he is locked on the outside?" Hanbin asked himself.

He walked to the door and stepped on a piece of paper in front of the door. Hanbin took it and read the message on it.

"It is Hyunsuk. Why didn't you answer my call? I was going to tell you that i decided to go home because something i left in your house is only a towel. I can buy a new one."

There are two emotions in Hanbin's side. The first is a feeling of relief, and the other is an annoyed feeling. He squeezed the paper in his hand and threw it to any direction. He continued his steps going inside to the house and closed the door again by slamming it.

Hanbin sat on the couch after he made a coffee for himself. He sipped his coffee while remembering what just happened a while ago.

 

"Is this phone belongs to you? I saw it on the ground, it looks like it was thrown from the roof."

A familiar voice.

Hanbin looked into the source of the voice. He smiled at Hayi who held a broken phone.

"O-oh, yes, it's mine." Hanbin replied, nervously.

Hayi handed the broken phone to the owner. "Why are you not coming back home yet? I see all of your members are not in the building again."

"I ... I need to refresh my mind here."

Hayi's hair blown by the wind looked great under the moonlight. Hanbin couldn't help but glanced at the girl beside him. He never get close to girls in his entire life—of course apart from his family. That's why he needs help from someone to get closer to his crush. And he believed Hyunae to help him.

Hyunae.

"Why do I have to remember that selfish girl?!" He thought.

"B.I?" Hayi waved her hand in front of Hanbin's face. He had been gazing at Hayi's face for some seconds.

"O-oh, yes?" Finally, Hanbin awoke from his reverie.

Hayi chuckled. "Why are you staring at my face like that?"

"N-Nothing..." He looked away and looked to his front instead. "It's just ... your hair looks great when it blown by the wind under the moonlight."  

"Don't lie. Yes your eyes are on my face, but your mind is not. Your eyes can't lie, even though they're looking at my face, but their gazes are empty. It means you're thinking about something else."

It was Hanbin's turn to chuckle. Then he stared at the ground. "I'm just... having a little problem right now."

"Tell me what your problem is. YG is family, right?"

Hanbin looked at Hayi. Then he looked forward again. "Do humans born to be selfish?"

"Not all of them." Hayi stared at her front too. "Maybe yes, when they're in a really need. You'll never know until you're on the same position as them. Wait, are you talking about iKON members?"

"No." Hanbin answered simply, in a low voice as he didn't want the others to hear his answer. But definitely, Hayi could hear it.

"That person must be very important to you. You think about him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter