Destiny

Yang Hyun Suk's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Footsteps heard throughout the corridor. Hanbin put a cold face as usual as he walked. He doesn't walk alone. There is Hyunae behind him. Without them knowing, they are actually remembering the same scene from this morning.

 

"I'll tell you something important," Yang Hyunsuk took a seat in the livingroom as he told something he needed to say to his daughter. "One of iKON's manager is taking a break from her work due to her marriage. And i decided to fill up her position with you, until she comes back to work."

Both of Hyunae's eyes and mouth widened in disbelief. "What?! Manager??! But.... i have no experience in it!!!"

Hyunsuk sighed. "You'll get used to. Hanbin will help you too."

Hyunae turned her head towards Hanbin, and that boy just sat beside her calmly. No shocked face or anything, like he already knew about the news.

 

“Why don’t you get surprised when my father told us about his decision?” As Hanbin walked in front of her, she only stared at Hanbin’s manly backview.

Hanbin is silent for a few seconds before answering, “I’m the one who suggest you to be iKON’s temporary manager.”

“What??!” Hyunae once again widened both of her eyes and mouth. “But why?!!”

“It will be easier for us to work on our mission. You can get closer to Bobby by being our manager, and you can help me to get closer to Hayi too since we’re working on the same building everyday. And your father instantly agreed with my suggestion since he doesn’t need to pay for the manager if the manager is his own daughter.”

Hyunae doesn’t reply anything but just nodded in silence. But there is one more reason why Hanbin suggested Hyunae to fill the manager position. A reason which Hanbin can’t understand why, too. A reason where he just wants to. A reason where Hyunae’s name just popped out in his thought when Hyunsuk told Hanbin to help him to search for a temporary manager.

After walking for a few minutes, they finally arrived at the front of iKON’s practice room. Hanbin stepped in first by opening the room’s door. “Good morning.”

All eyes are on Hyunae when Hanbin just opened the door. Some of them looked confused and some others looked surprised at their leader who brings a girl to their practice room. While Bobby just stared at that girl happily.

“Oh, Hyunae! Hi!” Bobby waved his hand to the girl.

“You know her?” Junhoe asked to his hyung.

Bobby nodded several times. “Yeah, i’ve met her before. She is Yang Hyunsuk’s daughter!”

All of the members widened their eyes and mouths.

“Whoa?! Really?!! How old is she?!” Donghyuk asked in an ambitious tone.

“She was born in 1996, so she shared the same age with Hanbin.” Bobby replied like he is the information source of Hyunae’s identity.

Hanbin finally spoke up, "This is our new temporary manager since one of our managers is on holiday. Yang Hyunsuk ordered me to introduce her here because she doesn’t have experience yet, so she needs our help and good cooperation from us as well. So, please introduce yourself, Hyunae-ssi."

"H-hello," Hyunae bowed a little nervously. "I’m Yang Hyunae. Please take care of me!"

"Hi, Hyunae!" Yunhyeong waved his hand with a friendly smile on his face.

"Beautiful, right?" Bobby asked to the other members.

Some members just smiled while some of them nodded, agreeing on Bobby’s statement—except Hanbin. While Hyunae is just trying hard to not showing her flushed face.

"You just don’t know how she looks when she just woke up with a bare face." Hanbin accidentally said some dangerous words. Hyunae can’t do anything but glared at him silently, hoping that he knows what he actually just said.

"W-wait... how can you know her bare face when she just woke up?" Bobby frowned in suspicion.

"Hey, don’t misunderstand. I mean, everyone looks a little different when they just wake up with their bare face, right?" Hanbin explained his words. Fortunately, he is creative enough to make excuses.

Almost all members nodded in agreement with what the leader said. But Bobby is still in his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter