On the Same Bed?

Yang Hyun Suk's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

p.s: Before starting the story, i'll remind you that this chapter doesn't contain mature content. Kkkkk

 

 

Hyunae just arrived home after finishing her final recording for the variety show at the YG building. She sighed at how exhausting today is. Suddenly she remembered how exhausting it will be for Hanbin because he makes a more tiring activity. He practices all day, and maybe he's still in the building at this late night.

Wait, why do i keep thinking about him?

Hyunae thought.

Maybe just because i live with him everyday so i accidentally think about him.

She tries to get rid of Hanbin from her mind. All what she wants to do now is to lie down and sleep in her king-sized bed, which is actually Hanbin’s as well.

She arrived in front of the bedroom door. She opened the door, and was very surprised when she saw a man sleeping there, snoring. She stepped closer to the bed while stomping her step out loud.

Hyunae took an unused pillow on the bed and hit Hanbin in the face as hard as she could. "YAH! WAKE UP!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

That man growled as he woke up with his eyes half open. "Why can’t i? This is my bed too!!"

"You better open your eyes and look at the schedule clearly!" Hyunae pointed to a large sheet of paper taped on the wall. "Wednesday is my turn to sleep here!!"

"Today’s practice is really tiring. I don’t want to sleep on the couch today. Now you have two options, whether to sleep on the couch or sleep here with me."

Suddenly, Hyunae felt all of her blood ran to her face. She was embarrassed, but of course, she doesn’t want to show it. She has a high self-esteem. She didn’t want to sleep in the same bed with someone who doesn’t like her and also someone she just met not long ago, although that person is her own husband. In the end, she just gave up and rushed to the living room, where the couch is placed.

Hyunae laid down her body on the couch without a blanket or jacket. She tries to think positively. She just needs to sleep now, she doesn’t need a blanket, jacket or any other warm things. Besides, her face is already hot from Hanbin’s offer to sleep on the same bed with him.

"Why are you sacrificing yourself for me?" That annoying voice suddenly heard again in Hyunae’s ears.

Hyunae looked up to see his face. She smirked. "Sacrificing? Are you kidding me?! I’ll even prefer to sleep outside of the house rather than sleeping in the same bed with you."

"You're not normal. Maybe you're the only girl who rejects my offer."

"Stop talking and let me sleep, i’'m so tired right now."

Hanbin laughed. "I'm just kidding. I'm a gentleman, i’ll never let a girl sleeping on the couch while i’m comfortably sleeping in a king-sized bed. Quickly go to the room and let me sleep here, before i change my mind."

Hyunae suddenly awakened. All of her tired face suddenly changed into a bright face. "Does this mean i’ll always sleep on the bed every day from now on?!"

"OF COURSE NO! You are a different case!! For your case, i'm only a gentleman on Sunday, Monday, Wedne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter