Double B (2)

Yang Hyun Suk's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Still not going back to the dorm?" That question came out again from Jinhwan's mouth after the photoshoot ends. As the oldest member, he missed it so much when one of the members who usually live together with them, now don't live together anymore. It's like one part of his body missing.

Of course, Hanbin really want to live together again with the other members. He couldn't do anything but just shook his head with a bitter smile.

"Hyung, you’ll comeback soon, right?"

Hanbin looked at his left. He has no choice but to lie. "It's only until my solo activities end, Chanwoo-yah."

"Do it well, then! If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to tell us!" Yunhyeong give two thumbs up to him.

He nodded and smiled proudly because he has such caring members. All of them smiled and waved their hands as they're going to go back to the dorm with the other manager, except Bobby who is secretly staring coldly at him. Hyunae silently saw how Bobby stared fiercely at her husband.

"Can we talk?" Hyunae approached quietly after all the members went out from the studio, while the other staffs getting busy with their stuffs.

"The practice room." He said without looking at her, so that the others will not know if they are actually talking to each other. Hanbin came out from the photo studio after signaling her to talk with him in the practice room since iKON's practice room is empty now.

Hyunae came out from the studio too a few minutes after Hanbin got out, so they don't look like they're having a meeting together.

The practice room's door opened. Hyunae looked around the room. There are just the two of them. She entered the room, not forgetting to close the door again to make sure no one else sees them having a meeting there.

"What are you going to talk about?" Hanbin asked coldly as usual.

"Why are you being like that in the photoshoot?" She asked as cold as him.

Hanbin sighed. He paused for some seconds before answering, "To be honest, i asked that question to myself as well. You should know that now Bobby is getting suspicious of our relationship. Yes, it's my fault."

"So, that's why he went out after you at the photoshoot? To talk about his suspicions with you? What did he said?"

"He was provoking me." Hanbin clenched his fists. "He said that he will snatch you away from me whatever our relationship is. I was provoked and said 'just do it if you can' to him. With it, he said that i indirectly saying if i really have a special relationship with you."

Hyunae stopped for a few seconds. She tried as hard as she could to hide her flushed face. "W-Why were you got provoked?"

"Don't misunderstand. I really don't like it when someone acts like he can do anything better than me."

"O-oh." She nodded. "I see. And then... your friendship with him must have cracked now, right? I can see from how you both look at each other. As cold as an ice."

Hanbin ruffled his hair in frustration. His face is flushed with anger. "Don't mind my friendship with him. The only thing we have to do now is, to get me closer to Hayi, so Bobby wouldn't be suspicious of our relationship again if he sees me close with Hayi instead."

"But... i think it's not a good idea if you suddenly get close to Hayi. Bobby will be suspicious more about our relationship if you suddenly close to her after his suspicions."

He stared at Hyunae with sharp eyes and smirked. "Just tell me already that you're jealous if i get closer to Hayi."

"Yah! It's not because i'm jealous! It's just my opinion! I don't mind if you don't agree with that. But before i help you again to get closer to her, you have to fix your friendship with Bobby first. This will affect iKON's career . I don't want to be the one to blame if that happens."

Suddenly, Hanbin stepped closer to her. Hyunae moved backward until she touched the wall, but he kept stepping closer until there are only a few centimeters apart between them. Hyunae's heart beats faster, especially when he leaned over and whispered, "You're postponing the time so i will not be that fast to be closer to Hayi, because you're jealous, right?"

Hyunae pushed Hanbin until he backed off a few steps away. Yes, her power is not a joke. "You're drunk, Hanbin!"

"Where are you going?" Hanbin asked as Hyunae opened the door and going to leave.

"Home. I’m going to watch the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter