Chapter 8.

Boundary of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Lee Min Ho stole a glance without turning his head to Shin Hye who was sitting beside him. She sat with her leg crossed over the other and leaned her back relax while he was sitting straight with his hands resting on his thighs tensely. The atmosphere was awkwardly silent as in his assumption.

“Why are we going with taxi? You can take your car or you can ask me to take mine either.” He unnaturally cleared his throat before breaking the silent and attempted to start a conversation.

“Though it may be my overcautious thought but I am afraid that if something goes wrong, I don’t want our cars being becoming a clue leading to us.” Shin Hye answered calmly while waving her glance to him.

“Ahhh….. But…….” Min Ho nodded his head in agreement and then, he widened his eyes a bit as  he thought about something important. He slightly leaned to her ears as if he didn’t want the taxi driver to eavesdrop them. “But, what about the taxi driver? He might disclose about us. He had heard and seen all our actions and conservations.”

Shin Hye smiled at his serious face and worried words. She also leaned slightly forwards to him as if she was going to talk about the big secret and important information.

“Please, release your tension and don’t worry about the driver. Actually…. He is my manager, the one who helped me to get the member card for the club.”

Min Ho dumbfounded at her action and lifted his face a bit to look at her in disbelieve because he thought that she was going to say something serious about the plan of tricking the driver not to recognize them. When he saw her smiling at him teasingly, he suddenly aware that their faces were only an inch apart and he could clearly see his reflection on her lustrous eyes. He abruptly pulled back himself in surprised. He also noticed that his heart was beating with irregular rhythm again.

Stupid heart…..

He silently cursed himself inside. Shin Hye seemed didn’t notice his abnormal fitfulness towards nearing her and relaxedly smiled and leaned back to her normal position. Then, she called her manager who was driving carefully since they drove off from his school.

“Soo Chan oppa, this is Lee Min Ho seon-sen-nim who guide me as a tutor.”

Min Ho looked at the man who was also around his age and smiled when the man turned his head a bit without leaving his view  to the front and gave him a slight greeting bow.

“Anneasaeyo….. Seon-sen-nim. It’s really nice to meet you.”

“Neh… Anneasaeyo… Thank you for your help. I don’t know how to repay it.” Min Ho greeted him back with much gratitude.

“It’s nothing hard for me seon-sen-nim. Since I have a son, I could understand how the grandmother would feel when she knew her grandson was in danger. I’m glad that I’m useful to help.”

Shin Hye let out a soft scoff with suppressing smile to her manager. “Oppa…… all I remember was you nagged for about an hour when I asked you to help to get the member card. You only agreed because of the excuse you want to make to go to the club bar without awkward. And you also said that you won’t forgive me if I mess around with scandal and you have to clear it for me.”

“Yah..…” The elder man gave a sharp glare at Shin Hye from the back mirror. “I said that kind of words because your temper would hold back for a bit after warning you that much and didn’t do any reckless mess.” Then he shifted his gaze to Min Ho and gave him an apologized smile. “Do not listen to her seon-sen-nim. She sometime needs warning to be such extant. It has nothing to do with you.”

“Neh...” Min Ho answered him with understanding smile. Even he bothered and nagged to help, he also grateful for his help. If not his help, he wouldn’t get this fast to chase Seung Ho and pull him out from this dark world.

“Ahh! I almost forget about it. Oppa… give me the bag on the passenger seat.” Shin Hye said to her manager. She took the bag when he handed her without looking back and continue driving.

“What is in this bag?”

Min Ho asked curiously. It was just a shopping paper bag and Shin Hye opened it and searched something inside it without answering him. Then she put out something when she found from the bag.

“Is this a wig?” Min Ho asked confusedly. Today, he couldn’t guess what actually her plan was.

“Eo!” She answered shortly.

“What are you going to do with this?” Min Ho continued asked while looking confusedly at the blonde color wig.

“To disguise myself.” While answering she gathered all her shinny long black hair on her nape and held them with one hand, then she tie it with a rubber hair band. Then, she carefully put the blonde wig on her head and steadied it with hair pins around her head. She suddenly looked at him who was astonished by her action. “Orabeoni, could you help me to put these pins on the back? Try not to look unnatural.” Without waiting his answer, she gave him a few hair pins and turned her back at him giving him space to help her. Then she held the wig upwards a bit and pointed out the area to apply the pins. Min Ho unconsciously moved closer when he didn’t clearly see the area and it was also messed up with her natural black hair. Her sweet scent was softly entering his nostrils to olfactory nerve, stimulating his brain and commanding his heart to beat wildly again.

Is there any relation between olfactory nerve and pace maker from the heart?

This is the only thought rotating around his head while inhaling her sweet scent. He noted in his head that he had to read more books to prove that it was just the normal physiology of human body mechanisms. And it was nothing to do with emotions.

He had to prove….

 

 

 

…………………………………………………..

 

 

 

“All right. Here’s the plan. We are going inside as a rich couple to have fun.” Shin Hye revealed her plan to him while observing the club from the corner of a building opposite from the club. They saw a couple of people entered the entrance and gave their member cards at the reception just beside the entrance door. “Then we have to meet a girl who will help us to find the gangster group resting place. If the luck is on our side, your student might there too.”

“Arrasso….” Min Ho replied nervously breathing out the heavy sigh. “Everything will be okay once we found Seung Ho and help him out.”

“Orabeoni………..”

“I know. Taking out him from the gangster group is not an easy task. I won’t do anything reckless. I’m just going to meet him and find the best way to help him out once and for all.”

When Shin Hye was about to say Min Ho stepped in between. He knew what she’s going to say. She was afraid that he might do something reckless without thinking the outcome of messing with the underground businessmen.

Shin Hye nodded with relieved sigh and looked at the huge and grand fully decorated night club. Though she didn’t frighten the situation, she felt a little nervous to do something secretive and adventure. If something didn’t go well, they might end up injured or even worse.

“Don’t nervous. We are just here for having fun. Keep remind that we are here for having fun. Everything will be all right.” Shin Hye mumbled didn’t sure she warned him or warned herself.

He looked at her nervous expression and held her hand with strong grit. He gave her a comfort smile when she looked at him with excited eyes.

“Let’s go.” He didn’t say any encouraging words or comforting words as usual. But his smile and his hand which protectively enveloping her hand gave her more courage. She nodded and closed her eyes for a moment to calm herself down and walked forward along him to the entrance.

 

 

 

……………………………………………..

 

 

 

“Anneyasaeyo…. Mr. and Mrs.” The receptionist girls greeted with polite smile. “Can I register the member card for you?”

Shin Hye took out the card from her purse and gave them. Then, she looked around to check the area. Though it was labeled as night club, the security and the well-restricted customer lists were too cautious to be an ordinary night club. It was more like a place created for the wealthy livings to release their physical and emotional desires without holding back.

When they registered at the reception counter, she noticed two men who were just around her age, stood beside her with unsteady posture. Shin Hye sensed disgusted faint alcohol smell from the men and slightly moved towards Min Ho side uneasily.

Though she didn’t turn her head towards them, she could sense that these men were rudely glared at her beautiful figure with lust filled eyes and whistled impudently.

“Yahhh…. Look at the kitten beside me. Her body is to kill for. I can bet that I’m going to f*** her all night that she couldn’t walk in the morning.” After saying filthy words, the man crackled grossly with the man beside him.

“But ………. it looks like she has been out of available for tonight. Look, she has her own partner beside her. And, what makes you think that blonde totty is a one night stand. She may be his wife. But you are right. She has a perfect body to entertain a man in bed. I am already harden just by looking at her rounded a**.” The other man said to the first man. Though they pretended saying secretly, their insulted voices were loud enough to hear for them.

“Think about it. Who would take their beautiful loving wives to that kind of place? They can f*** whenever they want at home. This club is opened for wealthy people who want to satisfy their wild desires which have to hold back in public places due to their high class images.” The first man said and then he raised his disgusting voice a bit more, purposely making Shin Hye to hear. “I wonder, that blonde may available tomorrow. I would give her double of her customer tonight if she agreed to sleep with me……….”

Shin Hye couldn’t more listen to that loathed words from the man because she sensed the tight grid of Min Ho hand around her was stronger since the two men talked dirty words about her. She lifted her eyes and stole a glance on him when her hand felt pain and started to numb because of his strong grid. Shin Hye widened her eyes and startled as his face was dangerously hardened and he was so furious that his face and even his ears were deeply red with raging anger.

After hearing the man last words, Min Ho had reached his limit. He’s going to tear apart their filthy mouths which insulting Shin Hye and going to gouge out their lustful eyes which roaming around her body. He’s going to kill them, so that they couldn’t lay their eyes or hands on Shin Hye even with their wild imagination.

Shin Hye worriedly stared at Min Ho’s furious face. She started to scare that he might do something reckless with anger because even from outside, she could sense his  burning rages rose stronger with the men words became dirtier.

She gentle grabbed his arm with her other hand and shook her head slightly not to do stupid thing when he shifted his blood shots eyes towards her. His heavy breath became even a bit when he saw her worried and terrified gaze. He inhaled a long deep breath to calm himself down but whenever he closed his eyes, the mocking conservations of the men echoing in his ears. Shin Hye sensed the dangerous atmosphere around and she quickly dragged Min Ho along with her when the receptionist girl gave back the member card after registration.

When they reached the inside of the club, Min Ho stopped and pulled his arm from her grip.

“Why are you stopping me? Don’t you hear that two sons of were talking dirty things about you?” Min Ho raised his voice as he couldn’t control his temper anymore.

“I hear and I’m also furious too.” Shin Hye answered him back.

“Then why are you stopping me? I’m going to tear their mouth apart, let’s see they can mock you anymore.” Min Ho snarled as he was going out to find the men, Shin Hye blocked him with her own body, stopping him to go further.

“Orabeoni…” She shouted with worried. “Please… don’t. They are just committing the verbal insulation. It doesn’t impact on me. Let’s not do anything stupid. Eo? If we are in trouble, how could we able to find your student. Eo?” Shin Hye comforted him, reminding him about their true purpose of coming here.

After her reminding about Seung Ho, he suddenly recalled why they were here. His all rational minds were clouded with rage when he heard about the two men talking dirty things about Shin Hye. He felt like his was blinded for a moment and his blood was boiling with rages. All he wanted to do is to shut them up with all possible ways. He might kill them in spot if Shin Hye didn’t drag him away from them.

What is wrong with him?

Even he was surprised by his own reaction. He had never experienced such anger in his whole life. When Chae Won’s mother came to his house and said cruel words to both him and his mother, besides the feeling of hurt and embittering, he didn’t anger that much. But when he heard them talking bad things about Shin Hye he almost lost control and kill them.

“Let’s go. We have something big to do. Don’t waste our time on those bastards. It’s not worthy.”

When Shin Hye saw Min Ho became calmer with time, she held his hand gently and led forwards inside the hall to find their insider in the club bar.

 

 

 

……………………………………………………

 

 

 

When Min Ho became calmer, he started to aware the surroundings inside the club. He was totally unexpected the scenes he had saw when he reached the inner side of it. It wasn’t an ordinary night clubs which he had come and had fun with his friends once in a while. Actually, it wasn’t a night club at all.

There were no dance space and stage where the people usually dance within the crowd with the random music arranged by club’s DJ. And there were no disco-light either. It was lit up by the dim blue light which was faintly spreading the whole hall. And the last …….. there were not much people in the hall of the club which was absolutely different from the trade of night clubs. There were only a few people sitting silently at the beverage bar at the center of the hall, silently enjoying their own world. But compared to the people he had seen at the entrance of the club, it could said to be no people at all. Where are they now?

He slightly shifted his head to Shin Hye side to ask about her opinion but he erased his plan when he saw her acting normally as if she’d been here before. Though her facial expression looked calm but her eyes were waving to and fro, searching the target she had set. When her eyes fixed to one area and stared without blinking, Min Ho looked at the place where she fixed her eye side. It was a girl around Shin Hye’s age, may be older for two to three years, preparing different types of beverages skillfully. Though she was working behind the bar, she didn’t look like a waitress and she was more like a technician.

Shin Hye slowly walked towards the bar while linking arms with him as if they were a couple enjoying the date. When she reached at the bar, she sat one of the chairs and waited silently for the girl behind the bar to aware of them.

“Oh My Gosh……. Shin Hye yah! When did you arrive?” The girl wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter