Chapter 1.

Boundary of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Seon-sen-nim”

Lee Min Ho looked back and saw his secretary was walking towards him with hurry steps.

“What’s happen?” Min Ho asked with displeased tone watching his secretary approached him with a polite bow.

Lee Min Ho together with all school’s homeroom teachers are checking all the classrooms from outside when he heard his secretary voice. This is his daily schedule before go to his office room every morning. He commanded all his staffs not to interrupt him while he was checking the classrooms in the school. Although he knew his secretary doesn’t inform to him unless it was essential, he couldn’t help but to dislike because he felt that he was distracted while he was checking and observing his students.

“I’m sorry seon-sen-nim. I know you don’t like to be distracted but it was really important.” His secretary said in apologized tone.

Min Ho nodded his head and silently allowing him to continue.

“Two guests want to meet you seon-sen-nim. They are waiting for you at your office.” He continued as he looking at their headmaster, Lee Min Ho, who was very strict about rules and regulations. They all respect and admire him because he was running and managing a successful private school in such young age. His sharp decisions and cleverness are the reason of their school maintaining the top place in the South Korea where the education is the most competitive subject.

"Are they one of our student's parents?" Min Ho asked as he looked down at his watch. "Didn't you explain to them that we are no more allowing to enroll a new student for this semester?"

"I've already explained to them sir. They said they didn't come here for a new enrollment. They said they want to meet you for a personal matter."

Min Ho frowned slightly as he nodded his head and looked back at his secretary.

"Okay. Tell them to wait for a moment. I will be there in a minute."

He turned back after his secretary walked back to the office area before giving him a slight bow. He looked inside the classroom which was sealed with a brown glass. All the classrooms are designed with glass wall doors which can only be seen from the outside and can't be seen from the inside of the rooms.

He signed softly when he saw a female student looked at the brown glass wall as a mirror while fixing her hair, reapplying her make up and didn't pay any attention to the teacher who was teaching in front of the class rather then herself.

"Yoon seon-sen, how about the exam records of this female student." Min Ho turned his head to the homeroom teacher of this room and asked as she was also looking at the female student.

"Not in satisfaction state, seon-sen-nim. She is more interested in beauty products and latest design cloths than her homework. We've also watching closely and training her lately but..." Yoon Mi Young seon-sen stopped at the middle and looked at the headmaster with deep sigh.

"Report that situation to her parents at the monthly report card and tell them to come to school next month."

"Yes, seon-sen-nim."

 

 

...............................................

 

 

He came back to his office after checking around all the classrooms together with all the homeroom teachers. When he reached the outside of his office room, his secretary stood up and opened the door for him.

“They are waiting inside the room, seon-sen-nim.”

Min Ho saw two elderly men sitting on the coach as he entered the room. His expressionless face turned into soft and caring when he saw one of the old man.

“Harabeoji. Have you waited for me so long? I’m sorry.” Min Ho rushed towards the old man and bowed politely.

“Not that long. I’m glad that your school is achieving much success these days.” Kim Yong Geon smiled back and patted his hand gently.

“You don’t need to come by yourself if you want to see me. You can call me by phone or sent arjima to inform me. I’m will come to your house.” Min ho smiled and sat on the chair beside him.

“I’m afraid that you are very busy lately Min Ho yah.”

“No, I manage to spare my own private time once in a week.”

Kim Yong Geon nodded and turned his head to the other man. “Let me introduce you Min Ho yah. He is my best friend also my friend in college Park Geun Hyung. He retired as a Chief Justice from Supreme Court. Although he didn’t close to your grandfather but they are also friends when they were college students.”

“Yeh, it’s an honor to meet you sir.” Min Ho stood up and stretched out his hand to the old man who was sitting beside Kim Yong Geon.

The old man shook back his hand gently and smiled at him politely. Although he is a high rank person, Min Ho was surprised by his humbleness. His appearance and posture were radiant with something classic even he didn’t try to.

“This is Lee Min Ho I was talking about. Grandson of Choi Bool Am.”

Min Ho can guess why his grandfather Chio Bool Am and Park Geun Hyung were not closed back in college life. It was because of their background status. Park Geun Hyung came from a wealthy and high class family while his grandfather was just a simple and not-so-wealthy student.

Choi Bool Am’s father was an ordinary school teacher and he emphasized on his children education so much. So even he had a difficult financial situation, he sent his son Choi Bool Am to Seoul University which was one of the expensive university in South Korea. Because of Kim Yong Geon’s humble attitude, Choi Bool Am and Kim Yong Geon became closed friend. Kim Yong Geon’s father was a high rank officer and he also appreciated Choi Bool Am’s hard working and cleverness. So he also help Choi Bool Am's father who was a simple and greed less teacher to become a Professor in Seoul University.

Although Min Ho’s great grandfather was famous for his academic life as a Professor, their family’s financial status remained as a middle class family. Later Choi Bool Am also became a Professor in Seoul University just like his father. Min Ho’s mother Choi Myang Gil, sole daughter of Choi Bool Am, became a nurse and fell in love with a doctor who also worked together with her in the same hospital. Even with her father disapproval because of their different attitudes, Choi Myung Gil married to Lee Young Ha and gave birth to Min Ho. They were once a happy family until Min Ho was ten years. That year, Lee Young Ha was having affair with a female doctor who was also working with him at the hospital. After two years of fighting and arguing with his mother, his father asked for divorce and went to U.S for further study with the help of that woman. Later that woman also left to U.S and married to his father. Min Ho cleared his mind when he thoughtt about his father. He has been trying hard to forget about his father who was also living in his own life for past eighteen years.

It has been a long time and he didn’t want to blame his father for irresponsible and selfish to his mother and him. He also didn’t want to forgive and contact with him anymore. He hasn’t seen him sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter