Chapter 11.

Boundary of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Yeobeoseyo..."

It felt like this calm and husky voice was answered from just beside her sensitive nape as if it was answered by brushing the warm lips across her sensitive skin. Shin Hye felt an unfamiliar shivering sensation starting from her ears down to her spine. Unconsciously her eyes became flooded with overwhelming unknown emotion.

Min Ho Orabeonim....... Its him.... its his voice. How can she forget his unique voice?

"Yeobeoseyo.... Please say a word, sir?"

Shin Hye bit her lower lips and lifted her head to prevent her tears from rolling down. Then, she silently breathed deeply to calm herself down before answering him.

"I don't have any idea of what should I say a word now..."

"Neh... Yeobeoseyo??" He confusedly mumbled.

"Yeobeoseyo..." Shin Hye jokingly repeat his word.

"Yeobeoseyo... May I know who it is?"

"I am detective Park Shin Hye and I am in a mission of searching an absconder Lee Min Ho ssi... Is it absconder Lee Min Ho ssi who is answering now?"

After a moment of silent, Shin Hye heard a soft and low tone chortle from his side. She smiled delightfully while listening to his muffling laughing sound. At the same time, her whole chest was filled with a surge of unknown feelings. She couldn't name the emotion she was feeling now but one this she is certain was; she had missed him........ and so much.

After not hearing from him for total five days and from an unexpected and uncertain one phone call, hearing his soft laughing voice could give her such delighted feeling.

"Shin Hye.... How did you get this number ... dear?"

He called her 'Dear' again. Every time he called her like that she felt a cool pair of hands was grabbing her heart and making her breathless without failing single time.

"Huh? Where did you get it? As I remember, I didn't give you my number."

"I don't want to tell......" Her voice was stern and a little bit pissed off.

He laughed at her childishness and continued. "I think you are the one who should be a absconder, not me. Listen your voice... It is harsh and fearful."

"You are the one who is bad. You should have contacted me if you couldn't come. You can say, 'Shin Hye yah.... I have something to do. So, I couldn't come and will absent for five or how much days.' like that. Is it too hard or too complex to do it? Do you know how much I were worried about you? Do you know how awful it felt?" Shin Hye voiced became shaken at the end.

Min Ho from the other line felt a pang in his heart after hearing Shin Hye almost weeping voice.

"I also think about you and remember you all the time. Whether you do your homework or whether you study regularly in my absence. Whether you are happy for my absence and would drive around the Seoul and enjoy your free time."

These words are stacking at his throat. How should he tell her these words without thinking anything.... without holding anything back. Remembering someone means just thinking about someone and missing someone means also contains the urge of want to see someone. So, I am more than remembering you Shin Hye yah....

"I am sure that you will be worried about like this so that I didn't contact you." Min Ho answered softly.

"What are you talking about Min Ho Orabeonim? I don't understand."

"If I contact you and tell you that I will not come, I also have to give you a reason of my absence. I don't want to lie and I have to tell you the truth. And if I tell you the truth, you will also be worried so...."

"Orabeonim..... Are you feeling unwell???" Shin Hye cut in between and asked rashly.

"Huh.. See!!!"

"Orabeonim.... What is happened to you? Tell me immediately or I will come to you right away."

"See... You are doing spontaneously and rashly again. Don't worry. It was just a minor injury and ......"

"WHAT???" Min Ho separated his phone from his ear as Shin Hye loud voice passed through from the speaker.

"What??? Injury??? You are injured??? When??? How?? No. Its not the time to do like it. I am coming up now. I am in front of your building elevator and I am coming up to your floor. Just wait me a second." After saying continuously and self decided, Shin Hye hang up the phone and pressed the elevator button again and again until the elevator door opened.

"Yah... Shin Hye yah.... Park Shin Hye...." Min Ho called her but it was too late. The phone was already hang up and no response was coming.

Min Ho became busy for a moment. He tried to get up from his bed and walked out of the bedroom with the help of crutches. It was the most difficult for him at the moment. Walking with crutches. As a quick action person, he acted as he thought, so walking with this tools made him a lot difficult. Just as he hardly walked out of his bedroom, his door bell rang continuously until he walked and opened it.

As soon as he opened the door, he faced with Shin Hye who quickly stepped inside with worried-ful big doe eyes at him which was glittering with tears.

"Yah.... Park Shin Hye... You.... you... I don't know what to say to you. You never think carefully about anything and act at once as you thought." Min Ho muttered with disbelief tone and after seeing her didn't say anything and continue stared at him with worrying gaze, he breathed out a giving up sigh. "Ja... come inside...". After saying he led her to the living room.

Shin Hye quickly rush towards his right side and held his arms to support him to walk along the way. Her face was shrunk with worrying and sympathy.

When Min Ho sat down on one of the couch, Shin Hye kneeled down on the floor next to his injured leg.

"YOUR LEG BECAME BIG AND SWOLLEN...." She gently caressed over the white bandage of his right ankle joint which was applied with POP slab for stabilization.

"I'm fine. Come... sit on the chair. Its just a slight inflammation."

"How did you get injured?"

"After I sent you home and way my back to my place, I remembered to buy some flu medicine for my school's clinic. So, I parked my car and crossed the road and just rubbed with a car which was a little over speed..... Just a little..." He stressed the last words when he saw her eyes grew wider as he talked.

"Meo?? Aish..... That rascal who drove a car without caring the surrounding. Did you know the number plate? We must inform the police and search him down."

"Its not necessary... I'm not hugely injured."

"What if it fractured or dislocated?"

"I've already taken the X'ray. It was just an incomplete fracture of  lateral malleolus."

"Meo?? Fracture is fracture whether it is complete or not. What if you couldn't walk no more or what if it remain deformity."

"Stop talking nonsense. The doctor said it will be fully recover after resting for about 10 days to 2 weeks." Min Ho comforted her with flicking her head with his knuckles.

Shin Hye lifted her head and looked at him with sharp glare. "What will happen if you contact and tell me about your accident. If you couldn't call by yourself, you could asked your secretary to call me. I knew something was happening to you. I just knew it....."

"If everyone knew, it will be messy with visitors and I can't be rest with peaceful mind. Not just telling you, I didn't tell others friends. They will come to see me if they knew, like you."

"Of course I will come immediately, I also come even I didn't know about your accident. I've been in the car parking for a while already. I've called you three times a day and your secretary didn't answer straight about you. He is really annoying...... did you know about that? He always firm with the answer of he would tell you about my call. Did he tell you about it?"

"He tell me about you. He was suffered with headache because of you." Min Ho smiled with amusement while recalling his secretary's twisted face.

"It's his own fault for lying me. He should suffer." Shin Hye said with pouted mouth.

"Don't be angry with him. He was doing under my command." Min Ho smiled again when he received a sharp glare from Shin Hye.

"And another one important thing, am I everyone? I am now saying loud and clearly. I'm not everyone. I don't care whether everyone should or shouldn't know about your everything, I declare you I must know about your everything. Even if you didn't tell me, when I want to know about something, I will search for you like today. So, never think to conceal something from me from now. Arrasso..."

"This this the bad habit I have been telling about you. Doing whatever you want without thinking twice. I am a single man who live myself alone in the apartment. As a grown up girl like you come here again and again, what will the environment think about you? Moreover, you are not an ordinary person. Don't forget that you are a famous idol in the whole Korea. If some bad scandals come out, you will be the one who get the public attention. Any way, I don't like you come here without telling me before hand. Just call and just arrive. What type of a girl you are. You must think of your security first." Min Ho scolded with a long reasonable fact.

"Orabeonim is not other person..." Shin Hye complained him without delay.

"What am I being so special and noble about?" While saying Min Ho's mind recalled back the incident occurring at the night club. He wasn't a noble and gentleman on that day. They both knew it.  At the same time he noticed half revealing red mark above her collar. As long as he remember, Shin Hye once said that she didn't like to wear full buttoned collar shirt because it make her suffocated. Now she is wearing with fully buttoned. When he thought about the reason of her wearing this type of shirt, his heart became beating fast with hot flush rushing up to his face.

"It was because she had to hide the bite marks made by him...."

"I don't care. Orabeonim is Orabeonim and you are different from other stranger men. I have never thought about it and I won't never think about it in the future." Without noticing Min Ho's changing expression, Shin Hye talked back to him.

Min Ho stretched out his hand unconsciously towards her neck and slightly held down the collar. He saw multiple red marks which was now turning slight brown in color on her neck. He knew without being told that there would be a lot in her upper chest too. Because he was the one who made these.

 

 

 

....................................................

 

 

 

At private room in the club....

 

 

He was completely stunned by her sudden hovering and kissing him senselessly without giving any reason. He was now lying with his back on the couch and Shin Hye was now saddling on his hip with only wearing a black silk bra. He sensed that his bare upper skin was completely touching with her one and it urged him to be wild and lose control. He felt that her smooth seductive soft palm was roaming around his chest up to shoulder down to his arms. She then grabbed from his wrist and brought up to her smooth bare skin leading him to touch her and feel her. It was too much for his own self control now. Although he gritted his teeth to withhold his control with his entire will power it became useless under her seduction. She leveled up one step after another to set free the tied up w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter