Chapter Two

Raindrops of the Winter

Yoona opened her eyes again and saw that she was standing in a place resembled to a big hall. Gold carpet on the floor as well as gold chandelier on the ceiling decorated so beautifully. She shook her head wondering and looked around carefully.

She guessed it is a library. She was standing at the porch of the second floor where she looked down and saw people were walking below. She turned around. Table and chairs for two people was put at the corner, where many of arts were hanging. She walked to give them a look. They're abstract arts. First picture was resembled to flower... vest... moon... house... and butterfly.

While watching the last picture, she turned to look at her right side, she saw a black piano. And she felt like it was for her. So Yoona sat in front of the piano and started to press the key- creating a very beautiful melody. The note went high and low, echoed everywhere.

...so beautiful...

She fell in love for this library. She had never seen any library that has a piano like this one.

Both of her eyes looked to another part of the room. Bookshelves there were decorated neatly. There're many personal rooms for reading books. On the chairs, at the tables, there were a few people were reading but seems like everyone was only addicted to their own worlds.

And she just walked to another way...

A thin girl in a white dress has disappeared from his eyesights- he was standing on the groundfloor looking up to the second floor. What a regret, he could only see her back and her bronze hair. That melody was really impressed him even though there were some points weren't count as a melody- but it's enough to made him feel special until he need to follow the way she went.

Jiyong ran and walked in the same time by the stairs, while he felt weird with what he was doing- like he couldn't control himself, a strange feelings pushed him to run. Run the fastest. Just to meet her... if he lost this chance, he would feel like he lost something from his life.

...That piano has been apart from the player... he thought

He went to another side of the room quickly and looked left, right, everywhere, but he couldn't see her.

...Where did she go?...

His heart beat fast. And regret started to appear in his mind.

...No, no way. He must find her...

He ran until facing with the blocked road, so he turned to look at the porch next to there. Meanwhile, the light of pure white appeared in front of him.

He saw her standing, in front of the abstract pictures shown about temporary. A pair of pretty eyes looked at him. Pink lips like rose petals. White skin like snow. She was in pure white dress, like an angel as well as her brown bronze hair. In this second, she was a beatiful picture. It could stop his breath.

Yoona blinked. She looked at the man who was facing with her carefully. He had sharp and dangerous eyes, but if you look deeper, it looked sweet instead. His nose was nice. His lips shape was straight, she wondered how would it look like when he smiles. Everything about him looked prideful, arrogant and indifferent- but he was also attractive at the same time. Especially his orange hair that almost covered his eyes made everyone wanted to explore more about him.

Both of them just stared at each other quietly like that without knowing, and it felt like the time was stop to watch this moment too.

It was until a sound of piano had echoed... Somebody was playing from the library.

"Er... Hello!" said Yoona to hide her shy-ness, and the guy was still silent.
"New student, right?"
"Hmm?" Yoona looked at him with surprised face. Then Jiyong pointed to the plastic bangle she wore on her wrist.
"It's the bangle to recognize a new student. Did you just move to here... Saebyuk?"

She looked at her own wrist wondering... there was really a bangle on her wrist, it said she's name Saebyuk, Room A.
"Saebyuk?"
"You said like it's not your name?" Jiyong frown, having doubt for the weird acts of the girl in front of him.
Yoona shook her head, and disagreed.
"No, Saebyuk is my name." She tried to smile, when the sharp eyes of the guy were full of doubt. Jiyong looked at her watch and said:
"Do you want to go to class together? It's almost time."

Jiyong led Yoona to the study building. On the way, she knew from him that the place she was in was the library of this Norae University. And by the information on her bangle, it said she was the new student majoring in musical instruments, which was the most popular subject in this university.

Yoona surprised and just couldn't say a word... Under the sky of blue ocean colored- she noticed it's the world of the 'dream'.

...So she... really did cross the bridge...

She looked at the person next to her. And the person who was being looked by- looked back at her for a moment, she blushed before looked down.

...This guy... that pair of eyes... has squeezed her to lose herself.

"Here's your seat, it has your name."
Yoona looked at where he pointed to. It's a seat next to the window with a label of her name, 'Saebyuk'. Jiyong went to his desk that wasn't so far. So she turned to find who was the nearest to her.

He was another handsome guy in white hair. He was smiling brightly at her.
"Hi! My name is Seunghyun. I'm a best friend since childhood of this most arrogant boy... I mean, Jiyong. By the way, you can call me Seungri instead."

Yoona took a deep breath silently... What was happening in this world? Why did it have a lot of good-looking boys here? Their eyes were like anime's characters. They were soft and seem to sparkle sometimes.
"I'm Yoon... Uh, Saebyuk"
"Okay, Saebyuk, what a lovely name. You're a new student, right? I heard the teacher talked about it since the early morning about having a new student."
"Yeah, right. It was me." Whatever right or wrong, let's just agree with it first.
"Where do you come from?"

In fact, she was thankful for his great greeting... but what should she say?... from the human world?... If so, then all these guys must be aliens.

"From faraway." Yoona made up excuse, but she didn't lie, it was real far. And he noded.
"It's not strange, people from everywhere travel to here to find something they were looking for."
"What does it mean?"

Seungri didn't answer the question. He smiled strangely before continue:
"Welcome for your arrival to 'The Land Where You Will Meet The Stories You Thought It's Impossible'"
Yoona was about to ask more, but teacher has entered the class so she just had to hid what she doubted in her mind before turned back to the teacher.

 

 

After an hour of class, Yoona started to understood about the difference between this strange world and her world. The teacher explained and pronounced each letter of music by drawing magically picture in the space- and then the letters echoed themselves. Plus the theory about '4 Colors' which they considered it as a heart of composing in this university. It's told that the degree of imagining the melody has 4 stages. The first stage was pink power, and then blue, green and the last one was white- people who had white power means they also had unlimited power, which would lead the feelings to the sound of melody the way you imagine. The students could see their power by unfold their hands and look at them carefully, the color of their imagination will appear. And it's true when Yoona tried so. She was in pink stage, while most of the classmate were in blue stage, and some was almost green, but nobody was in white stage. The teacher said that it's nothing strage, because she was a new student.

"By passing through from one color to another color, there are different difficulties. Example, from pink to blue is easier than blue to green and more. And for the white stage, there is still no one have pass through it, except for magical musicians or the one who has found out the secret of the last missing note- and that's the dream of every musician..."

And after the teacher told like that, everyone started to practice their power by putting their mind with the melody. Yoona looked at her own hands wondering. She didn't know what to do.
"It isn't hard" said Seungri and he smiled. "Just think about a note and add it on your hand, you will hear its sound."

...he said like it was easy...

Yoona could just smile and said in her mind. She looked at her hands again and she tried- but no matter what, she still didn't hear anything. She stole taking a look around the class, everyone was looking at their hands like they were falling into concentration.
"Those musics can only hear by its owner," said Seungri, again, "First time, it might be hard, but you'll be able to do it."

The time was passing slowly in Yoona's feeling. And she's still wondering because none of the result was happened. It was until break, she took a deep breath feeling bad for being the weakest student in the class. She said goodbye to Seungri, and walked out from the class.

...push!...

The thin body fell, and while she could feel stars were floating around her head, she heard a scream.
"Hey! Don't you open your eyes while walking?"
Yoona looked at the owner of the voice while feeling so unreasonable... She was the one who fell and still haven't say a word, yet the one who didn't get hurt just stand and blame her.
"Sorry,"

...well, since she didn't want to have an arguement in the first day of new school...

"What a delirous new student,"
After blaming again, that girl walked away and Yoona could just shook her head... All the mean girls existed everywhere even in dreams. She could remember, that girl was named 'Taeyeon', was one of those students who had green power.

"Are you alright?"
A hoarsely voice echoed with the appearance of a tall guy in black set appeared. Yoona stared at that pair of sharp black eyes and she felt like the time was stopped again... A perfect second.

A big hand helped her getting up.
"Yeah, it's okay, thanks."
"Today we only study for a half day. If you have nothing to do, I'll walk you around this city, do you like it?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

I tried to finish this, because soon I may be busy and couldn't update any chapter in any time. How's your feeling for this chapter? :33 btw, i have chose GD and Seungri's looks in their Let's Not Fall In Love MV (GD's orange hair and Seungri's blonde hair) and GD's look in Let's Not Fall In Love is just can't help to fall in love, so I added this in here. Also, I use Saebyuk as a Yoona's new name in her dreamland, do you still remember Saebyuk?? :D Because it was the first popular drama Yoona acted there, so I decided to choose it. I rename Yoona's name in her dream world, because it would be more complicated, everything can happen cuz it's the MARIBUZ land ;) enjoy