Chapter Four

Raindrops of the Winter

Some said that love is like a drug which is the most dangerous.

It confuses us creating weird imaginations until everyone addicts to it and forget its disadvantages...

and how much it would hurt us.

 

 

Yoona knew every time she crossed the bridge, it's like she's putting her life in risk. Sometimes she might lose something. She tried to tell herself that all these were for something called 'dream'... because it would be so scary if she knew the fact that, she came back here without thinking, was for a guy who had those arrogant eyes. A guy whom she never knew before, in an unknown land... It's so stupid and such a shame... that she was really addicted to his smile.

Yoona felt weird when this time she appeared on the bridge that bring her back to the present time, and not the library. And when she arrived at the class, she saw the only guy who was waiting for her. Her heart wouldn't have beat so fast if he wasn't the one she thought about for a whole day. The weather was warm, the light that shined through the window reflected on his face, that pair of sharp eyes made a contact with her. She knew he was waiting for her.

"Today we study outside," said Jiyong telling the reason why there's no people in the class. Yoona looked at the clock on the wall and saw that she was late.
"Omo!"
"Come, let's go together."
He took her bag carrying it for her and led her the way. Yoona shocked for a moment before followed him too.

 

 

Today's lesson was really strange. What she had to do was finding music notes that hid in the music garden. Because of coming late, she could only ask her classmate and she knew that each of the student need to find ten music notes, but if somebody could find more than ten, they have more chances to change their power's color.

At first, she complained silently because she wasn't a child who like this kind of game. But when she walked along the way full of scented aroma flowers with the cool-warmth weather like this made her felt fresh and relax and started to like this strange game.

...Green grass, colorful flowers, white benches, big trees with big branches, the breeze blew slowly.
...As the minutes grew, she fell in love more and more for this land.

"Are you coming for a walk or finding the music note?" said Jiyong and he chuckled. Yoona smiled shyly. Jiyong smiled cutely... maybe she didn't know how long she's been smiling brightly... like so bright he couldn't stop looking at her.

"Because this place is so enchanting like a dream"

...yeah, everything is like a dream... especially the person who was beside her...

"How many music notes do you think you can find?"
Yoona giggled and shook her head, "One or two? How bout you?"
"More than ten or maybe twenty."
"Omo~" she dragged her voice and looked at him, "why do you have so much confidence?"
"There's nothing I want and I couldn't get,"

He answered normally like it's a normal game and Yoona looked at other classmates who were finding music notes around but still there's no one who found one yet.

...he's such a braggart...
...but it made her trust him without any reasons...

"Really?" Yoona tend to mock him, "You have never been failed? Even for examination?"
"My rank is always on top."
"Money?"
"Always left until I don't know what should I keep it for."
"Love?"
"A good-looking guy like me?"
"Hahaha," Yoona laughed... his expressions looked funny, like he's never been mocked before.

...Hmm, right, he's like a heavenly prince, who would ignore him?...

"Then you must have a lot of girlfriends," said Yoona and then she just blamed herself in her thoughts for confusing to interview about his personal life... but more importantly, she felt like she really need to know.
"Only one," said Jiyong, "used to have... only one."

She repeated that word in her mind... so it means he's single now.
She mad at herself for being happy without reasons, but meanwhile she also felt bad for his discontinuously voice.

She decided not to ask anything else. Generally, he's really attractive. His personality was unlike casanova. By a feeling of a musician like her, it can tell a guy like him is hard to love and hard to forget, he shows actions more than words... whoever recieves his love gonna be so lucky.

Yoona bit her lips when her feelings started to burning up. Suddenly, she saw sparkles in bushes that weren't so far.
"Hey, that could be a music note,"

Jiyong looked at where Yoona pointed and he saw that it sparkled everywhere in the garden.
"Let's divide and find,"
Yoona agreed and went to the left side. The sparkled she saw from afar disappeared when she went closer. It's like an illusion. And the deeper she walked into, she only saw the same trees, she felt like she's in a maze garden. And while she was scaring if she's lost, suddenly there's a hand hold hers from behind.
"Ah!!"
"Ouch!"
The person who was being shouted at covered her both ears, Yoona covered and opened her eyes slowly and saw that it was Taeyeon. She looked at her madly.

"Sorry," Yoona smiled a bit.
"I didn't think you would surprise this much."

...you just came in too quietly...

Yoona said in her thoughts because she didn't want to argue so she just changed the subject.

"Is this a maze?"
"Don't tell me you're lost."

Yoona noded. She thought being blamed by Taeyeon was better to never find a way out.

"You're so stupid. There! Do you see a small path between those two big trees? It's the way out."
Yoona tried to look at where Taeyeon was pointing at, she saw that there were branches of the trees almost covered the entrance. If you didn't look carefully, you might won't see it.
"Okay, thanks."

...though she had a bad mouth, but she's actually kind...

Yoona smiled to Taeyeon before walking to that entrance without seeing the evil smile of the person who watched her from behind.

Just one step entering into that small path, the world suddenly turned upside down. She felt like her body felt into the emptiness, it spinned like a spinning top. In her head, she could only hear a sound like somebody was hitting a big bell. Every cell of her body was about to explode.

...she was dying...

Something told her that. She should shout and insult Taeyeon who wanted to kill her. But strangely, she felt something stronger... stronger and wider and there's no other feelings fill in except it.

...a feeling like when she made an eye contact with that guy...
...she wanted to meet... him... for the last time...

"What you're doing?!"
The voice of the person she's missing ran into her ears... have her nerves broken?

Yoona tried her best to open her eyes, but her mind couldn't control her body anymore.

"It's not your business."

...that's Taeyeon's voice... seems like she didn't feel satisfy...

"That's a delusional door... you know it clearly, don't you?"
"I said it's not your business."

...The sound of arguement started to fade until she couldn't hear it no more. Her breath was choking. Yoona knew it was about time.

But suddenly, she felt the warmth of someone hugging her from behind. The difficult feelings faded away slowly, like that someone was protecting her.
"Don't be scare, Saebyuk ah, I'm here with you."

...that's the last sound she heard before losing her consciousness... because it's enough to calm her down... with the warmth he transfered to her.

...Saebyuk, right? I like the way he called my name...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

My feelings were at fantastic wonderland when I wrote this chapter.

I was excited to describe how fresh and green the weather was in the garden.

All of these are my dreams, and I wish I could enter it like the story I wrote too =.=

Btw, thanks you guys for supporting! <3 stay tune for next chapter