Chapter Six

Raindrops of the Winter

Everyone gotta write a song under the 'Melody of the Nature' as the topic for today's lesson.

Studying here is a freedom in Yoona's point of view, because the teacher only gave the topic and the students could go and work themselves.

"Do you have any idea?"

Jiyong asked Yoona when the classmates have started to go and find motivations from the nature. Yoona smiled sadly.
"Just think as we walk," said Jiyong.

- - -

The two walked along the road. The sound of music from the beggar's instrument made feelings better, the fresh smell of coffee and cake disffused from the shops by the road... and with the person who was beside made feelings warm.

...it's too romantic- this city is really dangerous for my heart...

Yoona bought a glass of juice and a dish of snack that looked like french fries but it's bigger- from a shop. Jiyong paid for Yoona although she refused, so she just could say thanks.

After Yoona has drunk the juice through straw, Jiyong said: "Can I have too?"
"Huh?" Yoona noded while wondering... because he was the buyer.
And when Jiyong grabbed the glass of juice to drink through the same straw, Yoona blushed... when she knew she has fallen to his trick.

...that's an indirect kiss...

Jiyong smiled brightly and gave Yoona back the glass of juice. She took it from him and just didn't know what to do.
"Just drink, I only drank a little."
She wanted to deny, but she couldn't, because he paid it for her and she was also the one who let him had it too.

...it's his plan...

Yoona complain in her thought and forced herself to drink the juice while feeling the heat from her face.

Jiyong chuckled before grabbed the glass to drink and gave back to her again. Yoona was shy and wanted to laugh at the same time, but in the end, she still couldn't deny.

...is... this count as a first kiss?...

- - -

Both of them walked to a white greek building in European style. It's resembled to an ancient Greek palace.
"It's..."
"Flower museum. Do you wanna go in?"
Yoona smiled and noded. Within a step going inside, it's like entering another world. Many flowers' odors mixed together, you just couldn't decide which flower was belong to which odor. Many pictures that hung on the wall were drawn as girls wearing a flower's petals dress. Each picture was painted perfectly and they looked really realistic.

"Purple Orchid... admiration and respect."
Yoona read on the silver banner under the picture of a dancing ballet girl in purple dress.


credit to all owners of used resources above

"Do you know flower language?" asked Yoona.
"..." Jiyong shook his head."
"It's the natural science. In former times, some tribes used flowers to communicate," Yoona pointed to those pictures, "like purple orchid symbolizes admiration and respect, pink lily symbolizes wealth and prosperity, red roses..."
"...symbolize love," Jiyong cut in and smiled.
"You knew it too."
"Of course, I guess I will use it soon..."
Yoona smiled, she had an idea now, she would write a song about flowers, talking about its meaning.

The phone rang, Jiyong took his phone out of his pocket to see who's calling- before told Yoona he would talk on the phone outside.

Yoona continued engrossing watching those arts. The walkway of this museum was like a maze which scared her that there might be pictures or the walkways she might missed.

She was walking along its messy way and stopped at the black realistic diamond full of persuading influence like magic- in a glass box on the table in the middle of that corner. Yoona looked at the picture on the wall above that carefully... it's the art of a girl with long gorgeous nails embracing the a big blossom red roses, wearing a red dress... she looked beautiful and attractive with the dangerous side behind.

...Phh!...

Those shining bright lamps that decorated by the way suddenly turned off in a blink. Yoona surprised. She could only see the darkness until she forgot where she was.

"Are you scare?"

Hoarsely voice echoed from behind, Yoona surprised again before turned around. She wanted to scream but there's no sound coming out from .

The light of candle held by the man in front of her. She saw him but not clearly. He has light chocolate skin, long manly face, white hair and serious black eyes with the lips that smiled nicely.

Yoona took a deep breath, asking herself if she saw a 3D art or human... he was more handsome than she thought he was really human.

"The electricity was just went off," he said with a smile.
"Yeah, right."

He lifted the candle up a bit and looked at the picture of the red dress girl, the diamond in the glass box reflected with the light of candle, it looked weird and beautiful at the same time.

"Hawthorn."
"Yes?"
"Hawthorn is one kind of rose. It's pretty attractive and hides the magic inside."

He turned his eyes to make an eye contact with her, and even those eyes were beautiful, but Yoona felt goosebump instead.

That mystery man came closer to her and looked at her closely until she could feel his hot breath on her face. His face shape looked more handsome and couldn't help but to crazy about. And while she thought she should turn away at find the way out, but she couldn't move, it's like her soul has been persuaded by his handsomeness until she could give him her life... in her brain only knew that if she could always stare at him like this, she wouldn't regret even if she die.

He caressed her cheeks softly, and that gentle touch made her felt the thrill.

"So beautiful, very beautiful,"

Before Yoona could realize, his lips went closer to hers.

Within that second, it's like someone was using the remote control to slow motion. She has seen all of his actions, slowly, and her consciousness suddenly brighten up, she heard the sound of the little girl whispered in her ears.

"Run, Saebyuk! Run the fastest!"

Before he could kiss her, Yoona tried all her might pushed the mysterious man away and ran to that very dark way.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

I'm sorry, this chapter is kinda short -.-' and i'm really sorry for my bad English T.T while writing this chapter, I feel like the words are running out from my mind.

the banners looked awkward, aren't they :33