My Realization

Glass Heart

A/N: This chapter is kind of short but I did want to update for you guys. Hope you guys like it.

-Allister

 

Jessica had left for her date with Soo, and Yul was left sulking on her couch.

“Uncle Yul, I’m hungry.” Yul stopped watching tv as he approached Yul who was slumped on the coach like a bag of potatoes.

“What would you like champ?” Yul sat up correctly and ruffled the boy’s hair.

“Hehe pizza!”

“Pizza? Okay we could get some pizza.” Yul picked up his phone and dialed a pizza place number.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Jessica got home late in the evening and it wasn’t even passed midnight yet but the sight before her made her drop her bag on the floor with hanging open. The sight before her was terrifying. There were three pizza boxes opened and empty, scattered around the table and floor. Soda cans everywhere and two half boys sleeping soundly on the couch. Her living room was a mess and it made her rub her temple in frustration. Yul is a terrible babysitter. She sighed and proceeded to her room, to change into comfortable clothes so she can clean up the mess the boys made. She went to her kitchen and groaned angrily. There were even bags of chips and cookies opened up on the counter. She was tired too and she wanted to go to bed so she needed to get all this mess cleaned up pronto. Jessica walked over to the sleeping Kwon Yul. She almost smiled at Yul’s sleeping face because his tongue was sticking out a bit, but she took a breath and quickly composed herself. She raised her hand and slapped Yul right on his bare shoulder.

“Uh what? Who goes there?” Yul was startled by Jessica’s actions and rubbed his eyes to fight off his sleepiness. “Sica, why did you hit me?”

Jessica rolled her eyes and cleared so Yul could pay attention to her. “My place is a mess Yul, and you are going to help me clean it. And please put a shirt on!” She said in a stern voice that made Yul gulp in fear.

He nodded his head repeatedly. “Yes ma’am.”

They both cleaned up and Yul kept constantly apologizing to her. He didn’t think he would fall asleep but all that food that he and Yoong consumed made him sleepy. Once they were done, Jessica picked him Yoong so he could sleep comfortably in his own bed.

“Thanks Yul.” Jessica said nicely as Yul was about to head out to his own apartment.

“No problem Sica. I am sorry for making a mess.”

Jessica shook her head. “No, it’s fine. I know sometimes, Yoong could get out of hand especially with food.” They both chuckled and smiled at each other.

Yul looked around nervously and rubbed his nape. “So, you had a good time with Choi Soo?”

She remembered something and it made her smile which Yul caught. “I did.”

Yul could feel his heart break into two. Her smile is just so beautiful. And I’m not the cause of it. Man, I just might lose her too. “That’s great.” He faked a laugh and smile. “Goodnight Sica.” He stepped out of her apartment.

“Goodnight Yul.”

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Yul slumped on his swivel chair in his office. He was not in the mood to talk to anybody right now. He looked a mess as well. His hair wasn’t neatly combed back, his tie was lose, his suit was wrinkly, and he even wore mix-match socks. Yul groaned in frustration. I can’t believe she had a great time with him. Damn him! Yul balled his fists and pounded it on his desk. Then he heard a knock at the door but he didn’t feel like answering it. If it was somebody important Amber would let him know, but the person on the other side just kept knocking and Yul just ignored them. Just then his door swung open and revealed the Kim cousins. Yul groaned and slide down his chair more when he saw Hyo and Taeng open his door so roughly.

“What the hell is wrong with you? We were knocking you know.” Hyo crossed his arms and stared at his pathetic looking best friend.

“What’s wrong with you Kwon Yul? We tried calling you but you didn’t even answer and know you wouldn’t answer your door. What kind of CEO are you?”Taeng scolded him.

“A stupid, single CEO!” Yul abruptly got up which kind of startled the Kims. “I can’t even tell Sica, that I might like her. She had a great date with Choi Soo and I can’t ruin that for her. I am not that kind of guy. I can’t even tell her that every time she smiles at me, it warms me inside, that she is a fantastic mother to Yoong, that her giggles are music to my ears, and when she hugs me, I could smell this vanilla scent that takes me up to heaven. It’s like falling in love with Tiffany again but it’s a whole lot different. And I can’t even say all that to her.” Yul looked down at the floor and he could feel his chest tightening up. It hurt like hell but he just wanted Jessica to be truly happy.

“Wow.” Was all Hyo said. He was speechless and so was Taeng.

“I didn’t’. I didn’t know you felt all that for Sica.” Taeng said.

Yul sighed and then a smile formed. “That’s how I’ve been feeling for the past few days. You guys are right. I wasn’t really emitting to my real feelings, but know I have. And it’s too late.”

“It’s not too late.” Taeng said, which made both Yul and Hyo look at him confusedly. “Look, as far as I am concerned, Sica is still single. She would have told me or Sunny first, if she was actually dating someone. So Yul, you might still have a chance. A slim chance, so you better hurry up and tell Sica how you really feel. Before Choi Soo does. Do you hear me?” Taeng seriously pointed his finger at his best friend in a fatherly manner.

“Y-Yes. I hear you.”

“Don’t forget the real reason why we came here.” Hyo whispered to Taeng.

“Oh right. You are coming with us to fun land tomorrow.”

“Fun land? Why?”

“Seohyun and Yoong want to go. So that means, Jessica is going. That will be your chance to try to tell her how you feel.”

“R-Really?” Yul had to confess to Jessica as soon as possible, before it was too late. He didn’t want to lose her to Choi Soo, actually not to anybody.

 

A/N: Yul finally realized his feelings for Jessica. Do you think its too late or will he still have a chance? Find out on the next chapter, that will be coming soon? LOL. Comment for feedback, subscribe to be updated, and upvote if you guys like the story. Thanks! Until next time~

-Allister