I Honor You(Satzu Day Special)

Satzu Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV:

I skimmed over the old pages and gently turned them, not caring of the dust that seemed to rise in the air. Caressing the leather cover with my right hand, and turning the pages with my left. I breathed in the old scent of the book that seemed to be from decades ago, it made me feel like I was actually there.

The knight gently took the maiden's hand onto his white majestic ride, looking at her before he was to start moving.

"Thy must not be scared, just hold on and close your eyes. Think of your favorite places. My trusted friend here won't let you down and I'll hold onto the saddle." The maiden was keeping her eyes closed the whole time, so tightly closed that she was certain no dust could come in from the dirt path. She followed the knight's advice thinking of her favorite things. Her mother and father waiting for her at home, yes a happy thing indeed. The sunset that what about to happen that she loved watching when she would walk home from trading.

"H-How to I know when to open them?" She asked nervously clutching onto her basket whilst grabbing onto his armor.

"It depends miss, what will make you open them? What if I were to say that.."

"Y-Yes?" The knight chuckled and stopped the horse from trotting forward.

"What if---

"SANA-YAH WHERE ARE YOUUUU?!" Momo yelled in the library making everyone look at her, but I was too much immersed into the story I didn't even pay attention, until Momo's furious bear hug tackled me almost dropping the book but I managed to put on the table before it fell with me.

"Right on time before the good part right?"

"Pshh, I am the good part--those books are so old, I don't see how they are even good in anything besides the expiration date." I scoffed and looked back to the table.

"Looks like I'll have to read you later don't I, farewell!" Momo flipped the book closed and purposely made a face to look like she was throwing up.

"You are reading a book called 'The Love story of a Knight and a Maiden'? I thought romance wasn't your cup of tea."

"No, romance isn't YOUR cup of tea. Now let's go and get your takeout jokbal that you probably put on my tab. Again." We walked out of the library with people still staring at us from before and then I saw her again. The mysterious quiet girl, shying behind her hair always sweeping the outside of the cafe next door. She'd look up and then quickly look down but it was enough to see the glint in her eyes that I would think are caged behind those locks of light brown hair. 

She whistled, but bumped into the table then laughed but again when she looked up, the smile dropped and she looked down again. As I walked by my friend who was hogging the sidewalk, she by accident pushed me towards the tables where the girl was sweeping and I fell onto the floor bumping my head on the leg of a chair.

"Momo you pabo-yah!" Momo ran into the cafe for the takeout and to take cover before my blowout, but before the anger inside me could collect, I felt a shadow making its way to cover my face, and realized that the girl was holding out her hand to me. I smiled because of her kindness and took her hand secretly trying to figure out what she was hiding behind her face. She pulled me up and turned away, muttering a, 'Be careful next time' and turned her back away. 

I made sure to say thank you and headed inside the cafe already noticing that the jokbal wasn't in it's packed the takeout bag like usual. The pig was already eating the pig trotters in the booth while Jihyo, the manager just chuckled while wiping the tables shaking her head.

"Look who finally came inside after flirting with one of my workers." Jihyo said grinning and glancing while still wiping.

"I was not! I fell because of this pig eater pabo!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say squirrel. You should win flirty women of the year, specifically skin shipping with other women." Jihyo then went towards the exit of the cafe. "Tzuyu-yah that's enough you can go home. There is only two customers left anyways." The girl came inside bowing and removing her cap and Jihyo like a mom, went up to her taking the brown locks behind her ears. I didn't expect her to be so, so.... beautiful. Why was she hiding that when her skin, her eyes her everything was mesmerizing. Momo was then done with the jokbal casually looking up to throw the box out, and then it hit her that she didn't save anything for me, widening her eyes. 

"It's okay Momo, I'm not that hungry anyways." She sighed in relief and started getting up. 

"Uh... well um, Dahyun is picking me up today so uh.."

"Wait guys! I don't want the little yoda going home alone and it's late at night. Can you two walk her home or something? I need to close up the cafe and it's going to take a while. We usually have Jungyeon to take her but she's sick." Momo sped walk outside winking at me and waved before she mouthed a 'bye-bye' into Dahyun's car. What a friend she is. Yoda? A little odd to name one of her emplyees.

"Since Momo already left can you then just take her home Sana? Please?" I turned around to again fear of spacing out from looking at the girl again shying away and seeming to be expressionless. 

"Sure. Kaja! (Let's go!)" I hear a whisper of noise saying the words 'thank you' and grinned to myself. We walked down the street and I just counted each step not knowing what to say. We made a right on the sidewalk then I felt heat brush on my face. A building was on fire. I glanced to the side to see the girl with wide eyes terrified. I didn't like to see that.

She said something so quiet it sounded like a mouse. "That's where my apartment is." Oh no. Where is she supposed to go? I'm sure Jihyo must've left the cafe back home by now. I texted Jihyo to ask so I knew what to do.

Sana: Jihyo, your worker's place is in flames. It's on fire right now firefighters are clearing the place. Help?

Jihyo: Oh Geez, I can't pick her up though.. sorry but do you think you can take her with you home? I know it's too much to ask but if you do that then I will remove the jokbal from your tab from the past week. ;)

Sana: Fine, you are lucky she's quiet and isn't snobbish

Jihyo: She's very quiet but very nice. And innocent to so don't do anything naughty or even try

Sana: JIHYO!

Jihyo: Sorry I forgot you weren't Momo. Anyways, if she says no it's okay, just say that it's Jihyo's orders okay?

Sana: Okay, gotcha. Ttyl ^^

Jihyo:  luv youuuu TODAY IS THE OFFICIAL DAY OF SATZUUU

Sana: Satzu?

Jihyo: Sana + Tzuyu = Satzu. But still no naughty things.

Sana: Tzuyu is her name? Oh whatever bye and don't even ship it. Watch yourself

Jihyo: It's specifically Chou Tzuyu, and Too late MIANHAEEE (SORRY)

"Don't worry um, miss. I will figure it out so you can leave." She muttered staring at the firemen hosing down the building.

"No no, and call me Sana. Just stay at my place today and we'll see where you can sleep the next day. No BUTS it's Jihyo's orders.. and mine." She looked at me with the glint in her eyes and I looked back. Neither of us broke the gaze as if she realized what was happening she looked down and then kicked the pebbles on the sidewalk. To reassure her I was fine with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter