Must Be Crazy

Satzu Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

"Sana- yah!" Oh no not again. I can't deal with this person, she's too clingy for anyone to handle.

"Chou Tzuyu leave me alone."

"Oh, you now know my full name eh? Oh, I'm lovestruck..." Tzuyu pretended to faint with her hand on her forehead, with her friends from behind to catch her, almost all of them were boys. 

"Pssh no wonder." I mumbled. If there was a list of players in this school, I'm sure she'd be at number one.

"Hm?"

"Nothing." I kept walking but she wouldn't leave me alone. I sighed turning around to face her. She looked like a lost child looking around but acted as if she didn't care.

"Tzuyu-ah will you leave me alone, I have to go home and I think you would know how uncomfortable it is to have some creep following you." Tzuyu rubbed her hands together, finally clapping them in delight.

"Ahh, but you got the creep part wrong. I am a lover, honey." She glinted in the sun smiling brighter than ever. I felt my heart beating a little. She looks good when she smiles, but I'm not admitting that to her. She's still gets on my nerves all the time. "Let's go have some hot chocolate, it's a little chilly out here." She took my hand and I pulled it away but she took it again dragging me into the cafe.

"Two hot chocolate please, and for this wonderful lady right here," She then whispered, "Put extra sugar in hers." I blushed and wanted to punch her but I took a breath and let myself calm down.

"It'll be coming in a few minutes" The cashier grinned as if she knew what Tzuyu was up to but I just shrugged it off. Tzuyu then again took my hand and settled down at a booth. She sat across me and I could see how red her face was, like a ripe tomato. 

She dropped me home as it was nighttime, I hated being alone in the dark and unfortunately she was the only one who could accompany me.

"Good night my princess!" She waved goodbye skipping down the street and I laughed seeing how much of a bubbly person she was. Wait Sana you can't think that way she's an idiot. An annoying idiot.

After a few days she kept following me after school and dragged me in the coffee shop as usual, but today she looked very, very depressed. Something for sure was off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter