I Don't Wanna Love You*

Satzu Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Disclaimer: Saida shippers may or may not like this. Most likely not though... (;_;) Also this is sorta rated M as there is you know.. stuff that makes it rated M. Or PG-13. Still.

Why do I let her flirt with me?

I'm with someone else.

But whenever she backs me up into the wall I melt. Am I just that weak to anyone? One day I tested the same with Dahyun but it felt so awkward. When my girlfriend kisses me in public, I don't like it anymore. I feel like I'm showing off for no reason. But when I'm with her, I melt into those lips, those arms that brush my hip and secure me to the bookshelf.

The worst part is that Tzuyu doesn't seem to know about my relationship. I actually don't know whether she does or not. I sometimes wonder, what am I with Tzuyu, what if she does this with other girls too? It's so ironic that I'm getting jealous just thinking of this even though I have a girlfriend of my own, in fact one that is way beyond perfect, more than the girl in the library. Every Friday I enter the high school's library, the day goes on like this.

I pick up books for my subjects to study ahead of my class, and one way or another the first year student finds me. She smirks. I widen my eyes and grip my books tighter. She takes her time to walk slowly to me and I back away at the same pace. I in my head cuss that it's the end of the aisle and there's only tough wall behind me. I can't help but duck my head, covering my face with my hair. Of course, that's not gonna stop the seductive student as she glues her hands to the wall, keeping me from escaping.

Suddenly she gently takes a hold of my chin and brings it forward for me to taste red cherries and vanilla. How can they taste so crisp and fresh? I'm about to give in. Was she trying to show them off to me, that I can't just have this taste to myself? My thoughts get tangled as she kisses my skin. 

I go home thinking about how I sinned again, and telling myself that this was the last time I was going to do this. How did this whole routine start in the first place, I even ask that same question myself.

Her eyes.

Her charm.

Her kindness.

Her humor.

And then I thought again. Someone should've made a vaccination for this, or anything to counter this infatuation of mine. 

I don't want to love her. I want to love that sweet Dubu of mine. She was mine but am I still hers? I don't have any self-control anymore. 

When Tzuyu and I get together, it's like a dream but when I am alone then, I realize she's actually bad for me. 

I should've stopped right from the beginning. When Dahyun's caramel taste started fading. When I started preferring cherry more. When I'd make excuses to stop holding my girlfriend's hands in public, even when they were feeling winter cold.

She doesn't deserve this, that's one thing for sure. One day feeling bad I asked Dahyun to come to the library.

"I thought I ought to make up for the distant behavior I've been having." The energetic girl eyes went into crescent giving me a genuine smile.

"I'd love to come with you."

Dahyun followed me around and I followed her around sometimes and in my peripheral vision going to the next aisle the tall girl spotted me. But I acted as if I didn't know. I'm with my girlfriend now, and that's what matters right?

As I was picking out my books I felt a pair of arms circle around my torso from behind. I looked down at the hands and it wasn't Tzuyu's clearly because last time I remembered her skin is a tan color. No, no these hands, they were milky white. Why did I expect it to be the freshmen's?

"Dahyun-ah..." I said as she buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"Just a minute, I missed my girlfriend." I saw a figure stop approaching us. I looked at her. She just looked at the floor in confusion and her fists started to clench. She widened her eyes. She looked like she sinned and did something very wrong. 

So Tzuyu didn't know after all. But how did she not? I would sit with my girlfriend everyday, and all my friends would aways tease me about her at lunch and I would just blush. AND, our group is pretty popular in school.. Oh yeah. Freshmen do not eat lunch the same time as us. Besides the library I would pass her in the hallway and she would instead of smirking, just give a big grin and bow.

"Oh Tzuyu, what are you doing here?" Dahyun said as she unhooked from me but put her arm on my shoulder. Something was tugging at my heart, why?

"I was just passing by to get a book. I realize I don't need it now." She turned to leave. How did they know each other?

"Wait, before you go I want you meet someone--"

"I know who she is Dahyun unnie," Tzuyu gave a weak smile. "And more importantly my friend's girlfriend. Am I right?" She continued, giving a small chuckle that didn't sound anywhere near sincere, but Dahyun seemed to believe it.

"Yup! I'm really lucky to have her." I could feel 2 pairs of eyes boring into me. "Speaking of girlfriend, where's your's?" So the person who I was cheating with was cheating as well?

"Actually.. um, I thought I told you. Chaeyoung and I haven't been together anymore for more than a month now. We broke it off on good terms and she's just my bestfriend now. So I'm single."

That's around the time I met her. I'm the only one that's cheating here.

"Sana do you know who she is?' I felt a squeeze on my shoulder snapping me back in reality.

"Y-yes she's Chou Tzuyu. Actually, she helped me before in finding some books before. " I flashed a fake smile internally panicking. I didn't realize she already left and our conversation ended until Dahyun pulled me out of the library to take me out to dinner.

--------------------Weird font change~

Next Friday she didn't come up to me. And the next. This continued until 3 weeks. I really hoped my feelings would hopefully die for her. I thought it was just this lust I had but it was more than that. It turned out to just be that I had lost feelings for Dahyun. I felt so bad but, I'm not doing this anymore. I didn't want to let her in, or should've let her in but I did. So I'm going to do what's selfish but what's right.

La la la la la love I don't wanna La la la la la love

    I don't wanna La la la la la love I don't wanna love you, I don't wanna love you  

I barged into the library and grabbed Tzuyu by the collar into where we used to... you know what. She was confused and asked what was wrong but I didn't answer. I pushed her against the wall and pulled her in. I missed the cherries more than I thought I would.

I think I want this but I don't have the time

My body wants you but my heart isn't blind

I'm catching feelings that'll hopefully die

But they're burning hotter than I usually like

 

She was resisting and trying to pull me off but failed, and let her hands wander to my waist.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter