And Now You Love Me

Satzu Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Out of a certain married couple, the younger or the more 'wild' one you could say, didn't care. She didn't care about what she was doing to other's that she was supposed to care about. Tzuyu just cared about her work and just mourned her life as to what she did to get a life like hers. She didn't want Minatozaki Sana. So she acted that way and just went along with everything.

She didn't act lovey-dovey, she just treated the relationship the way it was. Arranged. She was obedient and did whatever she was supposed to do as a partner but she never crossed her lines because she didn't love Sana. But still, they continued that way because Tzuyu failed to see the longing emotion in Sana's eyes, the simple gestures that reached out for some love back.

But Sana failed. She was too weak to let go or say anything. She wished for a child. That wasn't going to happen clearly, nor could she adopt because as Tzuyu said, "I can't keep up with a child in the house."

It wasn't like Tzuyu did anything to help out in the house besides work to pay off the taxes. But Sana just nodded her head and served her food.

Her friends suggested divorce, the black haired girl shook her head.

She knew Tzuyu loved her. Sana knew, otherwise, the two would have separated by now. So, she stayed too.

Just like everyone else, she was to go to heaven. But the difference was that it was going to happen a little sooner. Tzuyu didn't know because her wife didn't bother to tell her and disturb her from work, and she didn't want to know the younger's response. Truthfully she didn't know how the girl would react.

Sana's hair was going away, Tzuyu didn't ask until it was to the point where Sana would wear a little cap.

"I donated my hair." She would respond with a cough and in her mind cussed that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter