Yes or No?

Satzu Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Concept from the movie Yes or No(Thai Movie) if you are interested in watching it, it's actually on youtube with english subtitles. There's a sequel called Yes or No 2 if you want to watch more.

Minatozaki Sana was just waiting the whole summer for her second year at college to start. After all, she wanted to see her other friends and especially she couldn't wait to see who her new roommate in her dorm was going to be. It could even be her best friends, Mina and Momo, or someone really nice that she would want to get to know. Sana was a student that studied the sea and loved looking at the ranges of species that live below water. Her favorite animal was the jellyfish, but it was too hard to take care of one so she brought her goldfish Tuna instead(the name is a little bit of a long story.)

 Meanwhile, freshman Chou Tzuyu was busy locating her dorm. She became a student at JYP University too, . She chose to be an agriculture student since she loved having a responsibility of giving life in a sense and using the plants to make her food in a rice cooker. She didn't know whether she liked cooking or farming more-- all she was thinking about was where her dorm was and how much she wanted to settle down to try out her new ukelele her Dad gave her before she left. From the size it seemed like her concert ukelele which was her favorite type. Tightly gripping her ukulele case, she finally finds her new home and barges the door open, dumping her stuff on one bed. She noticed a pink suitcase on the other side open with a dump of clothes piling.

So her new roommate is here? She shrugged and went out to the balcony to admire the scenery of Korea and put her plants outside ready to grow. Looks like this year won't be so stressful after all. Settling in wasn't too hard, and her roommate probably was nice too.

Tzuyu's POV:

Wow, everything looks so pretty here. It's a freshman's luck. My roommate seems to be really different from me. She brought a lit of pink and doesn't seem to be an organized person. But that shouldn't affect whether she's nice or not. I think she's in the shower so I'll just wait for her to come out.

------------

After just hanging out playing my ukelele and staring outside, I hear the bathroom door creak open. I hear footsteps coming towards me so I turned around. I see a girl with slightly wet short hair, the color is like a brown and gray. She just hand her towel wrapped around her.

I felt something crawl on my toe and realized it was a roach looking down.

"YAAHHHHHH!!" I screamed and jumped up rushing towards my roommate slightly hugging her in fear of that huge massive monster.

"KYAHHH GET OFF ERT!" I suddenly felt a kick in the abdomen and fell down beside my bed.

"I'm not a ert! Didn't you see that huge roach crawling on me. Why did you have to kick so hard?" I rubbed my stomach area slowly getting up.

"Well you sprung up so quickly, of course. I had to defend myself."

"Yeah whatever. Let's hope that nothing will happen like today for the rest of the time we are roommates." I said just shaking my head. Looks like the freshman luck already ran out.

"Wait. YOU are my roommate?" I nodded my head with my arms crossed over my chest. Then I heard her muffle. "I just changed my roommate to get away from a lesbian and now I have another one that acts like a guy. Ugh toms."

"Hey I'm not a tom! I'm a true girl."

"Really?" She started walking around me as if she was a machine scanning me. "Hmm, so girly with that rolled up red and black button up and jeans. Look at your watch it's a black g-shock. How are you a girl at all."

"Well, there's my hair and..."

"And what?" She said with one eyebrow raised. I lifted up my shirt for her to see my 'area' and put one hand on my hip. She looked at her own and gulped.

"See?" I smirked at her.

Sana's POV:

Geez.. my week won't get any better. Yes, I got a new roommate and lovely room. Since it's my second year I had previously lived in another dorm with this person who's my close friend but at the same time she had too many emotional problems in dealing with her girlfriends.

That's right, girlfriends. But it's not any type of girl she'd fall for. Specifically toms like this roommate of mine. My mom always taught me it's a man and women, anything else isn't natural in our world. She would tell me when we'd pass by lesbian couples, "Ah see look at them, they give me goosebumps you know? I'm so glad you aren't like that I'd think I'd die from a heart attack." So, people could see where I was coming from not enjoying the idea of constantly dealing with this.

At the end of the year I decided to change my room so I could get away from her. I love her but I can't deal being her roommate for another year, please. I walked down to the main office to once again change my room to now get away from this tom whatever her name was, I don't care I want to change and right this instant!

"Good morning, what is your request?"

"I'm 2nd year student Minatozaki Sana, I'm here to request to change rooms."

"Okay Miss, the booth to do that is over there by the counselors office."

"Thanks." I made my way over to the booth and picked up the pen and my request.

"What are you doing here again? I thought you already got a new room." I looked up from writing to the same clerk who was there to see me change rooms last year.

"Oh, I have to change it again. This time, my roommate is a TOM. I can't live with someone who's practically a boy."

"Oh really Ms. Minatozaki? Because your roommate is a tom?" Our counselor came up to me with a gentle but spoke with a slightly stern voice. She was a tom as well for my luck, with the boy-cut and everything. Why did she have to hear me say that? Stupid Sana stupid stupid stupid. I mentally slapped my forehead.

"Sorry ma'am, but atleast it's my right as a student to change, right?" The counselor tilted her head with a smile and rubbed her hands slowly together.

"Yes, Sana but you have already used that privilege once. I'm sorry but you can't change it. Have a nice day!" I turned around and when she couldn't see me anymore and when I left the office I stomped my way back to the dorm. My roommate was waiting there playing on her ukelele and laying down in a weird position on the bed with her legs spread out, so in a boyish way. 

Tzuyu's POV:

I heard the girl come back looking all mad. What was she upto? Whatever I gotta mind my business and I don't wanna get into more trouble after starting off the wrong foot. I saw her walk up to my bag and grab it with the same stern face when she left.

Huh, she looks kinda cute when she's mad, I mean look at that pout-- wait no! I can't think those things and especially I can't start liking this one, she's feisty. I've never actually had a crush on anyone before, whether girl or boy...

Becoming the type of person who I was was just natural like anything else. My dad was okay with it, and my mom - well she passed away before that whole transformation. She's still there though, in one of the stars here. I like to think she moves from star to star to keep her adventurous life after death. I smiled a little bit. My dad would always say how he may flirt with women, but he would only love once. that love would only be for my bright mom who died from cancer but I know she was strong. I suddenly felt a jolt against my chest and realized it was my duffel bag.

"Okay," Sana crossed her arms looking down on me sitting on the bed. "You will sleep on this side, I will sleep on that side. No crossing each others space only when we go to the bathroom. Got it? And don't think that I'm going to succumb to you and become one of your... girls." I just nodded my head.

I don't care what she says. I'm glad atleast that it wasn't anything worse. What surprised me further was when she took out duck tape. Talk about taking it way too far. She was using it as a line to make our barrier. I walked to the bathroom and saw a message in lipstick written on the mirror.

Nice to meet you dear roommate! XOXO

I smirked and took the same lipstick which was sitting on the counter rewriting the message.

Nice to meet youtoodear roommate! XOXO

She's a keeper, indeed. 

Third person POV:

For a few days now the two opposites avoiding getting into fights with each other, Tzuyu sometimes teasing Sana and purposely playing games with loud volume and Sana making the room messy, causing the raven haired tom neat freak to burst. It was on end like a Tom and Jerry cartoon, but nothing ever made them so mad with each other, so it was to the point where they were sort of frenemies.

The times they would be little things like Tzuyu apologizing for not being able to hold in her fart disturbing Sana's studying and Sana laughing saying that it's fine. Then after that Tzuyu gave Sana a morning meal in her rice cooker out of simple kindness, leaving Sana surprised as to why the tom was being so nice.

At the university entrance to the girl's dorm comes farm Lay's(Tzuyu's dad's) farm delivery boys to make a wine test taste delivery. Not to Tzuyu of course, but to her aunt who works close by in the area. For Tzuyu's aunt Victoria, drinking wine was the best thing to savour while strumming her lovely guitar, losing the soberness with it. 

"BamBam why the hell did we drive to a girl's dorm building." Jackson frowned stepping out of the jeep.

"Did you already forget our little Tzuyu-ah is here Jackson?" 

"Aren't we supposed to go to Ms.Victoria though?"

"You pabo-yah we need Tzuyu to deliver it to her, why do I even bother to bring you with me."

"Ohhhh that makes more sense." BamBam put a hand on his forehead and lightly smacked the back of Jackson's head. "Ow! That hurts you know."

"Whatever, let's just wait for Tzuyu to finish her classes and while I go to get some water, don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. Specifically something stupid like flirting with girls far from your age." Jackson scoffed.

"Oh yeah? Well age is just a number."

"No. 'Age' is a word." BamBam smirked and went to a drugstore that was walking distance and Jackson just stood there leaning against the black jeep pouting.  Dang, all these girls and I have to stinkin' watch this wine that I'm not even allowed to drink. Jackson thought.

Sana was walking down the hall downstairs to get to her class then--

'CLASH' Uh oh. Not again.

"No...please Amber, don't do this to me." Nayeon ran out the dorm, going down on her knees letting her tears fall down on the broken photo frame as she held her cellphone to her ear, hands shaking. The picture inside showed Nayeon and her now, ex-girlfriend Amber, covered by broken glass. Looks like another job of 'console the needy lesbian friend'. It was something Sana had gotten used to when she was roommates with her but she knew it wouldn't take Nayeon a long time before finding another girl to prey on.

It was finally class time and Tzuyu was enjoying this first week so far, besides the boys teasing her of how she looks and how girls must fall for her all over the place. She then noticed a girl lightly crying. She had black wavy hair and her shoulders slumped, with her hands covering her face. Out of concern, Tzuyu pulled out her lucky tissue cloth and walked over to her.

"You can blow your nose in it... I don't mind." The raven haired girl offered the cloth to the sobbing student and when she turned around, Tzuyu took an interest in her slightly big front teeth that made her look like a rabbit. Nayeon's eyes lit up a little bit when she turned around. She furrowed her eyebrows for a moment and accepted the cloth.

"T-thanks."

"No problem! You can even keep it if you want to I have more." Even if it is my lucky cloth, at atleast helped this girl feel better. Tzuyu thought.

Tzuyu exited class and ready to brace the slacker boys that were to once again. They came into view as soon as she walked in the school's lobby to exit the building to her dorm.

"Well look who we have her then.." 

"Ouch! Tao my eyes hurt?"

"Wae(What/why) Kai?"

"I just found a girl that's more handsome than me, ack it hurts so bad!"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and walked off, she didn't notice from the distance Sana was watching them and got slightly angry at the boys for being so rude, but she didn't do anything about it and walked off.

"There's my little dongsaeng!!!" BamBam said and put Tzuyu into a headlock while messing up her hair. 

"And why are you here?" Jackson then pushed BamBam out of the way facing her instead.

"Well the more important thing is why am I forced to keep away from flirting with these gals," Jackson whispered. "Got any I can hook up with?"

"Shut up you ert." BamBam hit him in the head and then faced he confused tall girl.

"Well, we are here because we thought that it would be best for you to deliver these wine bottles over to you Aunt Victoria. Her cafe is near JYPU, so you can just walk on over and meet your favorite, but rarely sober aunt." Tzuyu playfully nudged BamBam on the shoulder.

"I'd be obliged to do it but, I don't even know where the cafe is." Suddenly Sana and her crew of friends were walking by, with Nayeon crying in her bed at the dorm over her breakup, while clutching Tzuyu's cloth in the excitement that she found another person to pour her love on. "Wait. Hey Sana!" Sana turned around and frowned.

"What do you want?"

"Can you take me to Song cafe? I have know idea where it is." While Tzuyu was making her request, Sana's other gay but cool friend Heechul went to up to Jackson and BamBam.

"So.. what are you boys up to at the girls dorm?" He smirked while the delivery boys slowly backed away towards their jeep.

"W-well I could ask you the s-same question." Jackson said uncomfortably smiling. Heechul just then stood there twirling his long hair making the two gulp. "Suddenly I think that it's been a long time away from the farm we have more places to deliver our wine."

"Yeah, let's um go." They quickly took the boxes and placed them down where Tzuyu was and bowed down before leaving in the jeep.

"Well they were no fun." Heechul said and went back to the side of Sana.

"Why can't you ask someone else?" Sana said in a grumpy tone.

"I want you to take me." Tzuyu said trying to give her best puppy eyes and and tiny smirk.

" I have things to do so I'll just give you the directions. You take a left on that intersection over there then take a right and reach a small looking building. Then you take another left from there and follow towards the otherside of the campus and take a left to go inside that area. Good luck and bye!" Sana winked and gave a fake smile, then walked away. Tzuyu slumped her back and pouted. How the heck was she supposed to remember all of that.

"Well let's just see and try" She said, then she picked up the 2 crates and went on her way. "I think I had to take a left then right first..."

You take a left and should see a fountain.. ah there it is! Wait what do I do next?" By the time Tzuyu had reached at the fountain area, the sun had went into hiding and so she settled down watching the night lamps awaken, sitting on the crates.

"You haven't made it yet?" Sana walked infront of Tzuyu only to see her with pouting lips she had since she started her little 'expedition'.

"Nope. Can you still take me?" Tzuyu looked up at Sana with a grin and bright eyes and Sana diverted her eyes to the grass.

"Fine. Consider that a way for saying thank you for making food for me in your rice cooker."

"Can you help me up?"

"Don't push it Chou."

"Please?" Sana rolled her eyes and took Tzuyu's hand pulling her up but the slightly masculine freshman wouldn't budge.

"If you don't get up in one...two...thr--" Sana pulled with more force but what took her aback was when Tzuyu pulled on Sana while getting up, making them become about less than 2 centimeters away from each other. They let go and Tzuyu put her hands behind her back swinging a little side to side with a tiny smirk. Sana again rolled her eyes. "See? You can get up on your own." And walked off to the cafe where her roommate followed.

They arrived at the cafe and Tzuyu put down the crates near the door.

"AHH IT'S MY YODAAA!" Victoria came around from the counter to hug her niece.

"Aunt Victoria!" Tzuyu replied the hug.

"Turn around, look you got so handsome overtime I must say."

"You've gotten prettier too, dad sent some wine bottles for you to try out." Victoria looked towards the door to see the crates and Sana just looking around and tapping her foot.

"Oh that's great, I'm getting thirsty already." Sana uncomfortably smiled and bowed. "And who is this? Your girlfriend?"

"NO NO NO NO NO she's just a friend!" Tzuyu vigorously waved her hands for emphasis. She looked like one of those balloons at car dealerships, going all over the place.

"Okay okay calm down, I was just joking. Here come sit outside, I'm going to perform a song soon, it's the one we made together the last time I visited the ranch. You remember it, right?" 

Tzuyu smiled softly and nodded.

And that's when fate started playing its part.

Tzuyu's POV:

I took the guitar from my aunt's hand, and the music started. I strummed while she played the melody, with the audience swaying to her melodious voice. The lyrics were slowly coming back to me as I listened to the first few verses.

It’s like every time that I

Meet you, my heart

It’s like my heart loses its strength every time

I want to speak with you and talk and say hello

But why do I have to be so shy?

Why can’t I do it when I see you?

I looked in Sana's direction to find that evil landlord munching on chocolate cake, smiling at me and giving a thumbs up. Since when was she nice like that? Being me, I sheepishly smiled back and looked at Aunt Victoria as she gave me a teasing smile. I knew what that look meant. It almost looked like it said 'Yoda's got a love life now.' I then furrowed my eyebrows.

Watching you every day, in case you’ll turn and look

But as soon as you start to catch my eye, I get nervous

I love you, but I can’t do anything

It’s exhausting, but I can only..

That was the first time Minatozaki Sana, the dictator roommate genuinely smiled at me. So this is her caring side. It feels warm and fuzzy, like the Sun's shiny rays landing on my skin after a downpour of rain. Did I finally make her crack that overprotective shell? Or was it just my eyes playing with me? 

Love you from a distance, do you understand me?

 

That I’m sure I’m not brave enough, so I have to wait


And hope that I’ll be able to do it one day

 I once again looked in Sana's direction looking at me confused and seemingly getting worried. Why am I feeling so nervous now? I quickly looked away again, I can't it makes me overwhelmed. Why am I all of a sudden feeling this? 

Flashback:

'BLURRP' 

"Uh.. sorry I couldn't, um, hold it in even though I was trying hard to.." I pouted as I let gas leave, looking at the back of Sana sitting at her desk studying diligently.

"Haha, it's, it's okay because it's something that all of us can't help." She turned to me then faced back and saw her secretly chuckling. I liked it when she laughed, it showed she has a fun side other than screaming at me for being too 'manly'.

"You want some food I made today, fresh from the rice cooker." Sana once again turned to face me with slightly suspicious eyes. "It's nutritious and delicious, I promise." She kneeled down not completely on the floor down facing me looking down at the food.

I don’t want to love you from a distance, can you wait a bit?

And I’ll make us fall in love, and be near each other

But I can’t clear my heart that secretly loves you

"Fried rice and.. chicken?"

"Yeah you wanna try some?" I excitedly handed her the spoon and she took a scoop of the rice, while I looked at her intently waiting for her reaction. I then saw the older one widen her eyes. "Aye! It's delicious right?" 

"It's.. okay." She sat down then and ate some more as I laughed but then shut up, she was giving me a death glare.

"So.. you like fish?"

"Mhm, and you like?"

"Farming, my dad own's a ranch so I want to help him out by being an agriculture student."

"What do you like more, cooking or farming?"

"Well, it depends if the food ends up good or not, same thing with farming whether the plants grow properly or not."

"Oh." I tried to start another topic to make things less awkward.

"What's the name of your fish?"

"Actually--"

"Mm?" She huffed out a tiny laugh.

It’s like I have thought and secretly dreamed of you alone every day

The more it makes me unsure meeting you and saying hi

The more I think, the more I dream, the more crazy I get, and the more shy

What I’m afraid of is all the people, there can’t be just the two of us

"The fish name is 'Actually', its a tiny dolphin because it looks like a dolphin. Just smaller."

"Doesn't it get alone by itself?"

"No it's actually very mean if any other fish comes."

"Just like its owner right?" She shot me a glare and I just laughed.

"Aw come on? Don't go all frowning like a mackerel."

"Nice pun." 

"Do any fish look like toms?" I asked and she slowly looked away.

"No, but there are fish that like to be with the same gender."

"But they aren't any more masuline than the other fish right?" I smirked and she sighed.

"Fine. I give you another chance." We washed up and finally went to bed. Another chance? When did I even get a chance in the first place?

End of flashback

I love you, but I can’t do anything

It’s exhausting, but all I can do is…

I went back into reality and I felt a nudge. My 'rarely sober' aunt signaled me to sing the last verse and I dared myself to look at the one that's been making me nervous this whole time.

I don’t want to love you from a distance, can you wait a bit?

And I’ll make us fall in love, and be near each other

 

 

But I can’t clear my heart that secretly…

 

 

She looked like she was in a little shock that I could actually sing. Back at the dorm I would purposely sound like a mess and play my ukelele making her so annoyed. Suddenly then I heard a lot of claps. We locked eyes and she smiled again. It started to rain harshly. I felt something churn in my stomach, in a positive way, but something made me feel like something bad was going to happen later.

 

"...Is your aunt a Tom?" I scoffed and shook my head. Why does this ash haired squirrel ask such questions? I was walking home with her after the rain had stopped.

"What makes a person look like a tom anyways to you?"

"Masculine and boyish like you. Acts like they are strong and cuts their hair short."

"But I'm not strong and don't act like it. I may have short hair but I don't try to be what I'm not. I'm being myself and I don't really thing it would imply in the tom category. And plus I haven't liked girls or boys or anyone yet." I stopped in my tracks and Sana who was now infront of me stopped and turned around.

"You haven't had a crush on a girl before?" I once again shook my head.

"..Sorry." And she waved me over to continue walking with her back to the dorm.

We arrived and we found or place soaked. Literally. My bed wasn't drenched but Sana's was. I then noticed. Sana's fish tank wasn't where it was supposed to be. Pieces of glass were on the floor. Something must've made her tank fall over and break. She was about to walk over but I pulled her back before she could get hurt.

"I knew I shouldn't of brought the fish with me... I even brought it myself!" I just kept silent as I swept up the glass pieces. She took that as permission to lift up her mattress and let it dry outside on the balcony.  I helped her lift it, her getting shocked that I cross the border lind of the room, which I didn't really care about anyways- considering I fixed her blanket every morning. She went to the bathroom. I then took a mop to soak up the water.

She came back out and an idea popped in my head.

"Sana, why don't you sleep in my bed? I can sleep on the floor. I am a farmer girl after all." I gave my best convincing grin as she was thinking this trhough. Suddenly the lights out. "AHHHHHH!!" I ran towards my roommate in fear and engulfed her in an embrace. I really hate the dark. Sana flinched and tried to push me away but my grip got tighter.

"I knew it!" She said and laughed obnoxiously. I clung my hand onto her following her around the room like a toddler as she lit up candles. Then, we settled down on the floor making shadow puppets.

I made a bird and she copied me. Our birds flew to each other, and the next thing I knew the birds met, making our hands touch. She both then looked at each other. I saw her with her big eyes and we stared into each others eyes for what was like 5 seconds felt like 5 years, until Sana flinched again and pulled her hands away. She got up. 

"Here."

"I thought you didn't like me playing on the ukelele."

"It'll help you get over the darkness, you said before that you don't like silence." I recalled earlier that I'd said that before we started making puppets with our hands.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm giving you a chance to play it so do it or I will hit you." She motioned with her hand up at me. 

"Evil devil."

"Gay queen."

"Hmph." I looked away with a pout in annoyance. I noticed how I would pout a lot these days. Then I started playing. Soon we went to bed and I slept on the floor next to the bed Sana was sleeping in. Somehow despite it being dark, I managed to grin thinking about today. Today, for the first time she smiled at me with a true smile, and our hands touched. It felt good. Real good.

Nayeon's POV:

I can't sleep that girl is still on my mind. She's so handsome!! I rememeber when it was fate that she was my friend's roommate. I got to play video games with her too! Sana cringed finding out I like that girl but I don't care. I'll do my best to make her fall for me.

Flashback

"This is.. for me?"

"Yeah, I'll let you have it."

"What's the name of the plant?"

"It called 'Love at First Sight'." I widened my eyes.

"Y-you love me?" I slightly grinned very brightly.

"No no, it's the name of the plant." Then I could feel Sana's eyes on me. She then smirked.

"Do you need help you your room Nayeonie? Mwah!" She said waving goodbye. I waved back with the plant still in my hands. I'm going to take care of the plant as good as I can, for that girl, I thought.

End of Flashback

I remember her name as she introduced herself. "

"Hi! I'm Chou Tzuyu. Nice you to meet you." 

I just grinned like an idiot just thinking about her smile and how charming she looks. I can't wait to see her tomorrow gahhhhhh!

Sana's POV:

I woke up the next morning and I remembered last night. I looked down to my right side to see Tzuyu sleeping on the floor with open.

"You've never had a crush on a girl before?" Tzuyu shook her head. "...Sorry."

"Don't worry I can sleep on the floor, I am a farmer's girl." "AHH!"

"I thought you didn't like me playing the ukelele?"

"Evil Devil."

"Gay Queen."

I shook me  head just thinking about that hectic day, I got up and went to get ready for school.


2 weeks later....

Tzuyu and I became close friends, sometimes the guidance counselor of our dorm would glare at me to prove that toms aren't so bad after all. She and I combined our beds next to each other and would watch scary movies too, with her obviously being the cry baby.

We were walking out of the class, when once again the stupid boys that harassed Tzuyu started to tease our group of friends. 

"Hey, hey you girls, don't you ever feel a little ashamed you aren't following the natural ways of our culture? It hurts to see I've lost to someone like her." One person said pointing to Tzuyu.

"Oh yeah? Well honestly, I'd rather be lesbian than stay natural and end up with people like you. Come now darling~" I playfully took Tzuyu's arm and we were about to walk away when the boys said something again and Tzuyu stop back giving them a glare.

"What? We just asked if you guys get uncomfortable when you guys kiss?" I shrugged and went on my tippy toes to kiss Tzuyu's cheek and the boys were joking with 'Ohhhhh's and some were flustered. I was comfortable enough to kiss her anyways. I pulled Tzuyu again and we left to go outside to the girl's dorm. I completely forgot Nayeon was with us. Crap, she must be so mad I kissed her. 

Tzuyu's POV:

She kissed me. She's never done that before. Ever. I felt something in that kiss, even if it was just on the cheek. I don't know what the feeling is, all I know is that it's just making me confused.

We walked outside and then this man calls Sana's name and she immediately unhooked her arm from mine.

"Sana."

"Oh.. hey Kookie." I felt a pang of anger from a glare this 'Kookie' was giving me. "Tzuyu this is--"

"I'm Sana's boyfriend, Jungkook. You are her roommate she talks about, I must guess with the delicious food?" He quickly responded back, and I felt shattered.

She never told me she had a boyfriend. I looked at Sana's face and she looked just as shocked as I was. I thought we were at least close enough for her to tell me she had a lover. I felt jealous as he put her arm around her, and took her away to spend time with her. She quickly glanced back at me, and then, she was gone.

"Heechul?" Nayeon asked.

"Yeah?"

"What do you think of that couple, as in Jungkook and Sana?"

"Well mannered and good looking. But I don't like this guy, he's just too boring." Heechul frowned.

"Yeah, me too."

"Exactly, there's no spice at all there, you need a lot of hot sauce and chili. Sana likes to have this type of bland, normal guy?"

"Well, Sana doesn't eat strange things like chilis. It's so odd."

"Nayeon, you know my family calls people like you and me normal people."

"Do you think Sana will ever call us normal?"

I didn't even care if Sana's friends were there to talk anymore, I just walked to Aunt Victoria's cafe.

I sat myself down in the booth after taking a piece of cake and just sat there looking out the window. What were they gonna do? Watch the movies, with his stupid arm around her shoulder, and then they would ki--- no. Don't think of that stuff. I anyways have no right to be jealous. But why didn't she tell me?

"Is it delicious?" I looked to see Aunt Victoria sitting across from me in the booth. I shook my head. "It's not?! Why is your face so droopy?" I looked away and clenched my jaw. She sighed. 

"No, I'm just bored."

"Did you fight with Sana?"

"No, she's just with her family." And then the spark of anger came again. "A man picked her up.

"Ohh so that's why it isn't delicious."

"Aunt, please don't laugh..."

"You like her?"

"Who, even what? Aunt, you are full of nonsense."

"Okay let me ask you frankly. You act manly, I know, but what's inside of you?"

"Inside? You mean about me being a tom." She sighed again.

"There are people that look like you but are not you. Or they look like us, but they are like us. Don't let what's on the outside of you affect the inside. BE the person who's on the inside. You two always giggle! In what way do you like her?"

"Friend, a frie--"

"Are you sure?!" Look carefully, look at what you should do. So you don't have to be sorry later."

I stayed up playing my ukelele, at the lobby level of the girl's dorm. And I saw a car with Sana and her boyfriend coming out of it. I don't know anymore, I'm feeling a little headache. I just went upstairs to my dorm to lay in bed.

Flashback

I held her hands in the water as we just were talking in the pool, still wearing our regular clothes. It was Sana's stupid idea to swim in the university pools but it was night time. That pabo. She looked up at the sky then started talking again to break the silence.

"I like water, actually, I love jellyfish the most. I just enjoy seeing them swim freely, you know what I mean? They look so soft and light, floating free in the water. Like.. I can't exactly describe it. I'd like to have one, but it's too difficult.

End of Flashback

Sana's POV:

I came out of the car with Jungkook coming out as well to say his goodbye.

"Sana, can I pick you up again for the movies later?" I sighed slightly remembering what happened earlier today and got annoyed.

"Jungkook, don't ever talk like that again."

"Speak what?"

"You said that I'm your girlfriend in front of my friends. I never told you that I was your girlfriend." He leaned against the car and his smile faded.

"Sana.. I'm sorry. I won't say something like that again. I'll wait for you to say it yourself." Now I felt bad, he's my childhood friend I felt like I was too harsh maybe.

"Hey, it's not big deal right? Don't frown like a mackeral~." His frown immediately went into a smiled and then he playfully messed up my hair." We said our goodbyes and I headed to the dorm. When I came in the lights were off.

"You are sleeping already, so early? And why didn't you turn on your night light?" She always sleeps with that on, because she's afraid of the dark.

"I'm sick, I'm having a migraine and feel worse with the lights on."

"Did you take medication?" 

"Yes."

"Taking pills isn't enough you know? You need a massage." I turned Tzuyu who was laying on her side to face me. "Come on. I'll do it." She just grunted and closed her eyes. I started pressing her palm. "...And if you aren't feeling better then I'll move up to your head." I playfully rolled up my sleeves and started pressing her forehead going underneath some of her hair.

I continued and looked at her face. It looked so peaceful and she looked pretty and it gave me some relaxation that she seemed to feel better.

She then opened her eyes and I glanced away not able to meet her gaze and stopped but kept my hands there. I kept looking away and then continued massaging her. I forcefully looked at her again and I couldn't look away.

She stared intently and I did straight back at her. I then lost in my thoughts stopped massaging her and we just stayed like that. My hair which was open hung on one side above her face and I found myself inching closer and closer. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I went to get it seeing Nayeon with a bright smile plastered on her face, a pillow and blanket in her hands.

"The AC is off."

"What?"

"I can't bear it, it's too hot, let me sleep her please?"

"Which bed."

"I'm okay with either... but Tzuyu's would be better." I looked at Tzuyu and she turned with her back facing the wall on the other side.

"Tzuyu's actually not feeling well today Nayeon."

"Aw Jinja(really)?" Nayeon walked over to our bed and sat beside T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter