Three Empty Words

Satzu Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: This is sorta angst, and Mitzu is in the beginning so if you don't like it, you might wanna skip this one, but I think you'll be okay. All Satzu shippers are kinda okay with the Mitzu ship so :P. And btw, welcome Mitzu shippers.

BTW, the story hasn't been completely proof-read so there may be spelling errors (There probably are spelling errors, there always are when I type.)

Tzuyu was tired. After a long day of training in the army, she finally had a breakdown. Of course, after being in the industry for 5 years and being in a war 2 years ago, the time has come again. She has to draft out into another war. She would be fine if it was just her. But it wasn't. those 2 years before, right after the war she had met someone. A new recruit.

Myoui Mina had to sway her, had to make her fall in love and she hated that sunken feeling just thinking about it. Mina caught on with the soldiers who had trained longer. Why was she so good? Tzuyu always loved that determination in her, but now hated it more than ever, because now there was a possibility to see her, die in battle something that would make her as hard as stone, as if having a job like this didn't already. The penguin broke the younger's hard shell she had developed over time and Tzuyu knew now that that shell had to build up again.

"Aigooo~ look at my Chewy crying. The last time I saw you cry was when you confessed to me." Mina walked into the tents the base had sent up before they were to leave.

"It's not funny." Tzuyu shot back with cold eyes. Mina sat down on the bed next to her and her hair. "If anything were to happen to you, you have know idea how I would feel, I wouldn't know where to go. I lost my friends when I got drafted and became this cold soul."

"Hey.." Mina gave her a peck on the cheek. "Remember that I'm always going to be right here, okay" She put her hand on Tzuyu's heart. She lifted up her chin and they kissed passionately. "You know I'm not going to go down so easily right?" Mina said, pecking Tzuyu continuously wherever she could on the face.

"YAH MYOUI!" The raven-haired yelled and tackled the short haired girl, then going into an embrace. "...Don't leave me yet. Please." the gripped onto each other for dear life as if they were going to die in that moment. Tzuyu fell asleep and Mina kissed the taller one's forehead and hid in Tzuyu's neck.

They finally were going in and Tzuyu made a promise to herself to protect her lover no matter the cost. the first few days, she supervised Mina and saw how well she could take care of herself, but after 2 weeks, Tzuyu wasn't keeping her own guard up just focusing on Mina.

She remembered in the morning when they were getting dressed up how playful Mina would be, despite what they were going through right now.

"Nice clothes. They make you look hot." Mina smirked while fixing Tzuyu's collar and gave a peck on the cheek.

"How can you be so happy?" Tzuyu frowned and wrapped her arms around the black haired girl's waist.

"Well, I get to be with my Chewy while doing what I love doing."

"Hmph," Tzuyu grunted at her girlfriend pinching her cheeks, but still smiled and kissed her nose. "I love you."

"I know."

On the same day that night Mina had no idea what was to happen. Tzuyu tried to look as formal in her uniform and set up the table with roses and candles in the middle and a bouquet of flowers in hand. Tzuyu had asked Mina to come meet her outside of the tent close to the campfire.

"What's this?" Mina asked grinning and taking the flowers from the latter. 

"I wanted to have some special time today, you know, without the violence and crying about the war." Tzuyu said awkwardly, making the latter laugh. They took a walk on around the base hand in hand and then came the time, right in front of the full moon. Tzuyu bent down on one knee and fished her pocket for something. Mina furrowed her eyebrows and started tearing up. Even though Tzuyu didn't get the box out yet, she already knew what was going to happen. Finally, she got out a red box and let it rest on the palm of her hand.

"Myoui Mina, the one who's cracked my stone shell, the one who made anything sad into something to smile. I finally got to see you cry." Tzuyu said jokingly, but didn't know this but Mina was the type who would cry about her stress all the time. Every time she felt something too sad she would cry. While Tzuyu would sleep, she would slip outside and silently weep. Tzuyu continued. "I didn't know what it was then, but when you waved at me and grinned I couldn't help feeling something inside gnawing at me, my cold personality. I realized I loved you, you made me laugh, made me the awkward weird person I was, and I thank you for that. It helped me cope with a lot of things. It means a whole lot, you have no idea. And now I ask, if you would be ready to console me for the rest of my life, sounds like a pain in the I know, but I'll try anyways. So.. the big question--" Mina tackled Tzuyu onto the grass hugging her tight.

"Yes. I'll always say yes. I will."

"I didn't even get to ask the question yet~" Tzuyu pouted.

"Ewww, since when did you use aegyo?" Mina cringed giggling.

"Since I got myself a fiancé, so my tiny Minari, will you marry me?"

Another week in war. They were fine. It was almost over and people were relieved that this wasn't going to last long. They were in the grass, ambushing the enemy.

"ATTAAAAAACK!" The commander shouted and they yelled shooting and blood was shedding. Tzuyu aimed and got one enemy right in the heart. Meanwhile, Mina stabbed two soldiers and dodged the shots. She noticed that Tzuyu was being aimed at by a sniper and she wasn't aware of it. She tried to shoot at the sniper but her shots were out of range. No, she's not going to let Tzuyu leave this world. She ran and in front and hugged Tzuyu, with her back facing the opponents lines. 

'BANG'

Tzuyu widened her eyes. No. No no no no no no. Mina grunted and her grip on Tzuyu loosened. She shook Mina.

"You c-can't leave me here Mina.. it's scary without you in this place. I don't want to be alone. Please?" She managed to say those words before a tear streamed down her cheek. She carried Mina retreating back to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter