Colors*

Satzu Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Warning: Includes some sensitive content, meaning blood and slight violence. Read at your own risk.

Tzuyu could be considered a stalker unless, if you considered following a person around, almost all day to witness their actions - normal. After school she would wander about to god knows where just to giggle at her 'true love' eating chicken on a stick and almost dropping it at food stands or just laughing with her friends.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun thought she was crazy if she was to waste her time instead of studying for tomorrow's tests and failing. If it wasn't for Dahyun's motorcycle she got as a gift from her dad, Tzuyu wouldn't even be able to do all her useless activities. 

"Tzuyu what the hell, do you plan on doing this forever?"

"Calm down, I won't have to once we get together." Chaeyoung scoffed in disbelief at the answer. As if watching someone from a distance is going to get you anywhere with someone. She turned to face Dahyun who just shook her head in pity, thinking of where she's to go. "Can you believe this kid--"

"Hush, she's about put on her sunglasses. I need to record this moment with my brain, children." At this moment the other two looked at each other nodded at smacked her in the back of her head, while she was using binoculars.

 

How does Minatozaki Sana seem to wrap Tzuyu around her finger, without even lifting one?

 

 

One thing everyone was sure of was that Tzuyu was so blinded by that smile and smooth locks of hair, flawless skin, but what does Sana see in her? As far as people knew, even from strangers, people wouldn't really say Sana looked like she noticed the younger girl. And that brought up another question.

How did Sana not see that wherever she was, Tzuyu seemed to be there too? Or to rephrase, why is she so oblivious? 

It wasn't until the holiday festival happened and everyone was shocked. Every year the high school had a holiday event celebrating other culture's festivals and this year's chosen holiday was Holi.

Holi was a Hindu festival, where it was celebrated in the springtime. It celebrated the sharing of love, or colors. People who celebrate this take different colored powders, such as red, blue, purple, yellow- basically any color you could think of, and then with this powder, they would throw it on other people making them covered in it, all while dancing to beats of Bhangra dhol drums. (see picture below to understand)

 

 

 

 

 

 

The beats were dropping and the excitement of the students was already booming with loud whistles and dancing, throwing colors at their friends. Everyone was dressed in white as the custom in the holiday, for the colors to stain it and let it stand out on your outfit. Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun pranked each other and Tzuyu surprisingly got Chaeyoung from behind, head locking her, and wiped her face with a neon green color, while Dahyun being smarter than them easily soaked them in colored water.

"Aww I wanted to color you green, you are Yoda!!" Chaeyoung whimpered and crossed her arms.

"And you are a small green bean." And the three burst laughing, going on to dance with the rest of the students partying their hearts out. This was one of the best school events they've had in a long time, you could tell from the genuine happiness that was radiating off of everyone's faces. Suddenly everything seemed to drop in slow motion, as people backed away making a pathway for someone.

Who was it? Tzuyu was dancing and looked in the direction and her jaw dropped, with her eyebrows furrowed. 

Sana was walking down in their direction, in her still white dress that didn't look like it was touched by any powder at all, clean of any color. She was the outlier among them. Tzuyu melted an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter