Do it Again

Satzu Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: This story is really cringey and fast paced, so I'm super sorry that the quality of the fic isn't that great. Prepare yourselves if you still would like to read it, and once again sorry, I didn't have a lot of time so I just put this together. Also for people that just subscribed and stuff, this actually isn't the original first chapter. I went back to my old oneshots in this and wasn't happy with them, they were too short so I deleted them. Sorry about that. 

 

It's 7 am and no one seems to be in the sweet home of famous girl group Twice and everyone has left for their morning schedules. Except for Sana and Tzuyu. Sana was sick and had to stay in and the other girls put the little maknae incharge to teach her a lesson for being the secret spy for Mnet in "Twice's elegant Private Life" which was ages ago. Tzuyu thought it was just a lame excuse to not have to be in charge and take care of someone.

"Those unnies.." Tzuyu muttered bringing a bowl of soup to Sana's room. Whenever it came to Sana, though Tzuyu would always be ready to take care of her, for some reason she felt like she was in charge of protecting her. During times at the airport guys would stare at Sana and Tzuyu acknowledging it, would block their view and grip onto Sana's hand, it was just like a natural reflex. "Sana unnie, wake up you need to eat." Sana stirred around while Tzuyu put the tray down on the side table next to her bed.

"Tzuyu-ah.."

"Hm? Here you want me to feed you or--"

"Thank you so much for taking care of me, even if the others forced you to do it." Sana smiled a little bit and Tzuyu blushed a little. 

"It's alright unnie, I gotta make sure you guys will always stay healthy, especially if our caretaker falls sick. Like now." Sana took the tray but Tzuyu refused and took it. But Sana already placed her hand so when Tzuyu went to take it their hands had touched. Sana and Tzuyu both blushed and Sana covered her face to hide her tomato face. "Say ahh unnie." Sana slowly opened and surprisingly the soup tasted good.

"It sooo good Chewy when did you learn to cook this good?" Twice was known for eating well but you could say the opposite when it comes to their cooking. "Did you eat ye--" Suddenly Sana started coughing. Tzuyu's face frowned and she patted the latter's back.

"You shouldn't talk or move a lot Sana-yah. I'll get your medicine." Tzuyu rushed from Sana's room to the cupboard searching until she fianlly found the perfect syrup. "..there it is." She rushed back to Sana who was still coughing. "Drink this quick so you stop coughing." Sana just nodded and drank the spoon of cough syrup. Tzuyu was going ot put back the bottle of medicine until-

"Tzuyu-ah... stay here." Sana tightened her grip on Tzuyu's wrist pulling her back.

"For a sick person like you, you sure are pretty strong." Tzuyu sat back down while Sana took Tzuyu's glasses from her face and her hair. Tzuyu not knowing how to react just stayed glaring at Sana confused.

"Why don't you la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter