Chapter 12

Keeping Scarlet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next week, Seunghyun visits Valerie often at her home so she could still rest and recover. Behind closed doors, he let himself relax and have fun. Valerie learned that he’s a goof at dancing which makes her hold her sides from laughing so much. He’s also a good cook, having learned from his mother by watching her in the kitchen. 

He proposes a date when he leaves her a little note in the morning.

‘Be back by seven, remember that dress from Daesung’s birthday party? Could you wear that tonight?’

When he arrives, he’s holding a bouquet of roses with some Takeshi Murakami flowers in it. He hands her the bouquet and grasps her right hand. 

“I have a reservation at one of my favorite spots, I told them I would be bringing someone special. Would you like to join me?” 

The red head gives him a bashful smile.

”I would love to!” 

 

They spend a few hours at the restaurant, then the older takes her to a local jazz club, peeling with laughter walking into a nearby arcade to end the night. Seunghyun drives her back to her apartment, his right hand clasped in her left. Sitting in the comfortable silence of the car, he glances over once in a while at his date. She wears a burgundy dress that ends above the knee and has thin strips cut out on the sides down to her waist. On her feet are open toed heels, silver bracelets decorate her uninjured wrist. She had worn the dress at Daesung's birthday party earlier this year and it sparked his new found feelings for the dancer.

The party was at Youngbae's club where they had a private booth with all of their friends, dancing and laughing the night away. Seungri thought it was a good time to play Truth or Dare which e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter