008

It's Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twins. He's really having twins.

 

Guess Hansol was right after all.

 

When Ten got home from his appointment, he found that only Jisung, Jaemin, Jeno, and Donghyuck were there. Jisung and Jeno were busy playing soccer on the PlayStation, with Jaemin acting as some sort of cheerleader, while Donghyuck was laughing at a text, which was probably from Mark.

 

"Hey boys." Ten greeted.

 

None of the boys answered, unless you count Donghyuck's half hearted "hey hyung."

 

Ten didn't mind though. "Did you guys eat lunch? Are you hungry?"

 

Donghyuck looked up from his phone. "Yes, we are hungry, and no we didn't eat lunch. We were banned from using anything in the kitchen other than the microwave. And FYI, there is no microwavable food here. So, yeah we're hungry, thanks for asking."

 

"Well if you hadn't burned that pot last week, then you could have made some ramen. But you decided to play on your little phone. So that's what you get. Cause I wasn't about to come home to find it had benn burned to a crisp."

 

Donghyuck pouted. "Thats so not fair hyung. I mean, whatever happened to second chances?"

 

"We're not giving you a second chance to burn something. But anyways, what do you want to eat?"

 

"Pizza!" Jisung said excitedly.

 

"Okay, I'll order some pizza."

 

After Ten ordered the pizza, he went to his messages. He noticed that he had missed a few.

 

From: Johnny 1:16pm

Hey, how'd the appointment go?

 

From: Taeyong  1:30pm

Hey, did your appointment go well?

 

Ten got a number of texts from his friends, all of them asking about the appointment.  Ten really didn't feel like answering them, so he just settled on calling Johnny.

 

He excused himself, before he went into his room. Ten dialled Johnny's number and waited for the elder to answer.

 

"Hey Ten." Johnny answered on the fourth ring.

 

"Hey Johnny, what're you doing right now?"

 

"I'm at the store with Taeyong and Taeil."

 

"The store? That's good because I want you to get me some things. First off I need some more kimchi. And ramen and watermelon and.……" Ten continued to tell Johnny a list of things he wanted, including pickles. Ten hates pickles.

 

"Is that everything Ten?" Johnny said ten minutes later.

 

"Um… yeah I think that's everything. Please hurry up, these- I mean this baby is getting hungry."

 

Johnny laughed. "Okay, we'll try to hurry. See you in a bit."

 

"Bye." Ten said before ending the phone call.

 

When Ten ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter