011

It's Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten enters the SM company building, in hopes of talking to his manager. The Thai boy decided that it is time that he has that press conference. Ten doesn't want to wait until he is too big and can't even see his feet. Ten thinks it's better to tell them before someone finds out, he doesn't was to keep such a big secret from his beloved fans.

 

"Hello Ten, is everything all right?" His manager asks him.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I actually wanted to talk to you about the press conference. I want to do it soon."

 

"Press conference? Are you sure? You do have to say anything if you don't want to."

 

"I know. But I don't want to go through my career with the burden of hiding. I want everyone to know."

 

"I see. I'll see what I can do. I'll talk to the board and try to make it happen. I'm not sure if they will agree though, so I can't promise you anything."

 

"Thanks hyung in advance hyung!" Ten says before he leaves out to find Taeyong.

 

Taeyong, unsurprisingly, is in the practice room. He looks up from his phone when he hears Ten enter and gives him a little wave.

 

"Hey Ten, what's up?"

 

"Hey hyung. I was just speaking with Manager hyung. I knew you would be here, so I thought I'd come by. And see what you were up to."

 

"Everything alright?" Taeyong asks him.

 

"Yeah. I… I don't know. I miss this place. I used to spend all of my time in here.

 

"I bet any dancer would miss it, especially ones who love dancing as much you do. Don't worry though, I'd miss it too."

 

"Yeah. I can't wait til I can get back on stage, I never had a chance to enjoy debut." Ten pouts.

 

"You'll get your chance, but we want the best for you and the babies. And speaking of them, how did the appointment go?"

 

"It was good. I was glad, since Johnny came this time. The doctor says that they are healthy, she just wants me to gain ten more pounds. I don't understand how it is so hard to gain weight when you need to, but when you're on a diet it comes in easily."

 

"Don't worry, you'll get there. So did you talk to Johnny?"

 

Ten sighs, he knew Taeyong was going to ask him this. The last time they talked, Ten told Taeyong all about his feelings for Johnny. Ever since, Taeyong has been bugging him to tell the American. Ten doesn't think he's ready for it though.

 

"I don't know Taeyong. I already told Johnny how I feel the night I told him about being pregnant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter