003

It's Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ten are you ready yet? We're going to be late if you don't come on! " Taeyong called from the other side of the bathroom door.

 

The two were going to the pregnancy clinic, Ten wanted to see how his baby was coming along. Taeyong volunteered to go with Ten since he also didn't have a schedule and didn't want Ten to go by himself.

 

A few minutes later Ten came out of the bathroom, looking scared.

 

"What's wrong?" Taeyong questioned.

 

"I've been in the bathroom all morning throwing up. Are sure that's normal?" 

 

"Yes Ten, for the millionth time, it's normal. I swear, did you learn anything from your mother's speeches?" 

 

Ten blushed. "To be honest I never listened to them. Never really thought I would be getting pregnant anytime soon. I must admit, I'm missing those speeches from my mom."

 

"Speaking of your mother, when are you telling your parents that they're expecting a grandchild?" Taeyong inquired, stepping out of the dorm and heading for the elevator.

 

"I really don't know. There are like so many people that need to know that I'm kind of overwhelmed. First and foremost I need to tell Johnny. Then I need to tell management, and my parents and Johnny's parents. " Ten replied when the elevator dinged, signaling to them that they were on the ground floor.

 

"How's that going for ya?"

 

"I really just can't muster up the courage to tell him. I'm so scared of his reaction. Like, what if he doesn't want anything to do with the baby? Or, what if he wants me to abort it?! I can't do that, this is all too much." Ten said.

 

The two stopped walking when they reached the bus stop, sitting on the bench for the wait.

 

"You know Ten, I've been wanting to ask. Are you planning on telling the fans?" Well, that was something Ten hadn't thought about. He would have to tell them about the baby sooner or later. But the sooner they hear the news, the less angry they will be.

 

"I'd have to do that in a few months I guess, that is if they don't find out themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if they did though." The bus pulled up in front of them and the two entered it, payed the fee, and made their way to the back of the bus.

 

"So, what do you want the gender to be?" Taeyong asked the younger.

 

"I never really thought about that."Ten started,"but I think it should be a girl. I can do her hair and buy her pretty dresses. She'll be so pretty! Yeah definitely a girl."

 

"You know Ten. I think that you're so stressed out about what people think, but never think about you. Pregnancy is supposed to be a happy time. Sure your situation isn't the best, but you're blessed with motherhood. You should be happy. Don't let anyone make you think that this isn't a good thing, not the fans, the management, not your parents, not even Johnny."

 

Ten smiled at the older boy. "You're right hyung, I should be happy. Thank you."

 

"Anytime Ten-ah."

 

XXXXXX

 

"Chittaphon Leechaiyakul?" Ten heard the nurse call from across the room.

 

"That's me." Ten said as he stood with Taeyong.

 

"Right this way please." The nurse led the two down the hall and opened a door to a room. "The doctor will be here shortly."

 

Ten took a seat at the table while Taeyong sat on the chair beside it. "So, you nervous?"

 

"Is it that obvious?" Ten laughed a little.

 

"Well seeing as how long I've been around you I started to notice what you do when you're nervous."

 

"So it was obvious. I was just thinking about Johnny again."

 

"What about him?" Taeyong asked.

 

"I'm thinking about telling him today." Ten answered.

 

"Really?!"

 

"Yeah, I'll ask for copies of the ultrasound. Then when we get back, I'll ask Johnny if I can talk to him. I figured that he has the right to know about his own child. Besides, what's the worst that can happen?"

 

Taeyong smiled at the younger. "I'm proud of you Ten."

 

"Thanks hyung."

 

Their moment was ruined when the doctor walked into the room.

 

"Good morning. I'm Dr.Song, and I'll be your doctor for the remainder of your pregnancy."

 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Chittaphon, but you can cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter