010

It's Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At four months, Ten started to feel like his old self again. The morning sickness had gone away, and he started to eat more regularly. Recently, he's been into fruits. His favorites were pineapples and watermelons, but he could eat the other ones as well.

 

The babies seemed to be growing well, and Ten couldn't be any happier. His baby bump started to become a little more prominent, and Ten loved to rub it, talking to his babies quietly.

 

The other members were excited as well, sometimes they would just sit with Ten and just talk to the fetuses. 

 

Ten was currently in the living room with Jeno and Jaemin, looking through a pregnancy magazine. The two teens seemed the most fascinated by Ten's pregnancy, always wanting to spend time with Ten. It was good for the whole group, because Jeno and Jaemin were the troublemakers (actually its really just Jaemin, but he always drags Jeno into whatever he's doing).If the two were occupied, then they wouldn't be able to cause any mischief. 

 

"So hyung, when will we know the genders?" Jaemin asked.

 

"Well my doctor said around my 18th week. So like in a week or so. "

 

"I'm so excited, hyung. I hope we can have a girl."

 

"Why do you want to have a girl Jeno?" Jaemin asked. 

 

"Well we are a males, so I think a girl will be a good thing to have."

 

"Yeah, that's true. But I would much rather have two boys. That way they can be new members of NCT! Just think of the future Jeno, boys would be so much better."

 

Jeno scoffed at the younger. "Do you really think that they'll be apart of NCT? How do you know that NCT will still exist? "

 

"Well, I just know these kind of things."

 

Ten giggled, they we're always amusing to watch as they bicker. 

 

Jaemin suggested that they do some online shopping, since they can't really go to a baby store to buy anything. So the three went on Amazon, on the search for cute things for twins. Ten though it was absolutely adorable with how their little onesies and hats matched. 

 

"Hyung, I bet that they would look cute in these little shirts." Jaemin said, bringing the mouse to click on the picture. They we're tiny shirts that said 'I'm with him'. 

 

"Oh yeah, put those i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter