004

It's Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten was shocked, no words could form in his mouth. Had that Really just happened? Did Johnny say that to to him?

 

"What?" Ten asked.

 

Johnny sighed, trying figure out his word before saying them aloud  . "Okay that came out wrong."

 

"Please tell me what you meant, because it just sounded like you told me to kill my baby." Ten was pretty pissed out at this point.

 

"Ten, listen, that's not what I meant. But Ten, do you know how great of a responsibility having a baby is? Do you know how hard it is? Have you even thought about your job? You're an idol Ten, not some regular Joe off the street. You have priorities."

 

"Don't you think I know that?! I know that it's not easy! I know that my job and a baby don't mix, but what do you want me to do? Do you really think I wanted to become pregnant at this age? Do you think I planned this?" Ten asked the older.

 

"Of course not! I understand that it wasn't planned, but Ten you don't have to keep the child!" Johnny said, exasperated.

 

"I want to keep it. Why can't you understand that? Believe me, I know how hard this pregnant will be, but I can't fault my baby. Our baby."

 

"Ten.."

 

"I'm gonna leave now. You get yourself together, then we'll talk. See you later Johnny." Ten said, standing up and walking to the door that lead back inside.

 

"Ten,wait!!"

 

"No Johnny, I'll talk to you later. Bye."

 

With that, Ten left Johnny alone on the roof to his own devices.

 

XXXXXXX

 

When Ten got back, Taeil and Taeyong were waiting for him on the couch.

 

"Hey hyungs."

 

Taeil smiled at the younger. "Hey Ten, how'd it go?"

 

Ten frowned. "I don't know why I'm even bothering to keep this child. It'll just mess everything up."

 

"What? Ten do you hear yourself right now?" Taeyong spoke up.

 

"Yes hyung I do. Johnny was right! I should abort it!" Ten ran to his bedroom, closing and locking he door after him.

 

Taeyong looked at Taeil. "So, what just happened?"

 

"Johnny Seo happened."

 

XXXXXX

 

"Johnny Seo!!!!!!!" Taeil screamed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter