002

It's Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If two years ago, you asked Ten where'd he be May 8th 2016, he would answer you with a few things. Performing his debut song, filming a show, even dying his hair an outrageous color. He wouldn't, however, have said that he would be in the bathroom with Taeil waiting for the results of a pregnancy test.

 

Time felt like it stopped, everything just felt frozen. Ten felt like he would throw up any second, the hand rubbing his back doing little to calm him.

 

"Hyung, I don't think I can do this. It is too much for me."

 

"Hey Ten, calm down. It'll be alright. Everything will be just fine." Taeil pulled Ten into a hug, trying to get the younger to calm down.

 

The two hugged each other as they watched the seconds tick by on the timer Ten had set on his phone. Ten's heart nearly leaped out of his throat when the timer went off, signifying that the five minutes of waiting was over.

 

"Oh my god! It's ready! I'm pregnant, aren't I?" 

 

"Ten, you are aware that you actually have to look at the results, right?"

 

Ten swallowed hard. This is it, the moment that can change his life. Ten reached for the test slowly, heart beating rapidly.

 

"What does it say?" Taeil asked the younger.

 

"It says I'm totally ed."

 

"You're really pregnant?"

 

"I'm really pregnant hyung. I really have a baby inside of me, a real live baby." Ten felt like crying.

 

"I can't believe it, Ten, you're going to be a mother! This must be a lot to take in, isn't it?"

 

Ten nodded breathlessly. "This is a lot. I.. What should I do hyung? I'm only twenty years old. I wasn't really planning on having a baby any time soon, plus I'm an idol now. I finally got to debut and now this happened. I'm not even in a relationship with the father, heck, I don't even know how to tell him I'm pregnant with his child."

 

Silence filled the tiny room, Taeil didn't know what to say to the younger. "Ten..."

 

"That's okay hyung. It's not your baby, you don't have to worry about it."

 

"But Ten, I want to worry about you, someone around here has to.”

 

Ten gave the other a small smile. "Thanks hyung."

 

"You're welcome."

 

Their moment was ruined when a blonde head pok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter