Libido [M]

Our Journey Begins Here


Awkward. 

That seemed to be the only word that could possibly describe Minho and Key's life for the past few days. 

Upon arriving home from leaving Seoul, Minho took every opportunity he could to initiate with Kibum. Who could blame him? He spent weeks at a training camp while his y pregnant husband was miles away. Having spent that much time away had put a strain Minho's hormones, so right when he knew the boys were asleep, he took advantage of every chance to get Kibum out of his clothes. 

The only problem was Kibum. His libido was unusually low. Usually during the second trimester, the average pregnant male or female would experience an increased drive, much to the approval of their spouse. However, Kibum had came to terms awhile ago with the fact that his pregnancy was anything, but average. 

The first night, he tried. 

He really did. He tried to relax his body and think about the sounds Minho was making against his ear. He tried to focus on his husband's body and fully . However, his efforts were wasted as he had to embarrassingly ask Minho if they could stop and try again tomorrow. 

So the next day came. 

That night was quite frustrating to say the least. Kibum was frustrated with himself more than anything. He just couldn't get it up to save his life and he felt so bad because he knew it was affecting Minho. 

At times, Minho could be a total alpha male. Not being able to get Kibum to definitely did something to his self esteem and ego. Unfortunately, for the second night in a row, he went to sleep with a raging . 

Then the third night came. 

Kibum was determined. He had prolonged this for way too long. He was so appreciative of the fact that his husband was being very understanding, yet he knew Minho's patience would soon wear thin. Tonight was the night that he and Minho were both going to get of their needs met. 

While Kibum changed in the bathroom, putting on a y, black, lace gown that he knew would get his husband riled up, Minho was in the bedroom getting pretty excited himself. He had spent a decent amount of time on Google trying to find ways to please Kibum in ways he had not been able to so far.  

At first, he was too embarrassed to admit to himself that he was the problem, no matter how many times Key disagreed. He felt in his heart that he was the problem. So he researched and ran across some new things he was eager to try. 

With the lights dimmed, candles lit, and calming aromas dispersed through the air, Minho was comfortably sprawled out on the bed as he waited for Kibum to exit the bathroom. 

When said moment happened, Minho's breath caught in his throat. Kibum's see-through lace gown left little to the imagination, just the way Minho liked it. 

Kibum sniffed the air and moaned in satisfaction as he walked slowly towards Minho. "It smells really good in here." 

Minho whispered, "You look amazing." He looked like a kid on Christmas as he smiled at Kibum with large wanting eyes. 

Kibum chuckled as he slowly unraveled the string that held the gown together, exposing the center of his body, including his . Even with a now visible baby bump, Kibum still managed to completely blow his husband's mind. 

"You don't look too bad yourself, honey. You know how much I love your big strong arms."

Though Kibum was coming off as being extremely confident, he was really nervous. This was the third night in a row that he and Minho were trying this. Before Minho left for training camp, they were both on each other 24/7. Their lives were impeccable. Now, was becoming a chore for Kibum. He needed to do this for Minho even if he had to force himself. 

He climbed onto the bed and slowly crawled towards Minho like a predator in the night. Minho shifted slightly as he felt himself becoming aroused. Kibum clearly knew what he was doing. 

Upon reaching Minho, Kibum leaned over him and placed a longing kiss onto Minho's lips. Minho's hands instantly went to Kibum's waist. Still kissing, he changed their positions, Kibum's back against the mattress and Minho hovered over Kibum, holding himself up as to not put all of his weight on Kibum. 

Key wrapped his arms around Minho's neck, marveling in the way Minho hands roamed his body. Minho's pressed proudly onto Kibum, notifying him of the current situation he was in. 

He was still soft. hadn't hardened at all since coming into the bedroom. However, he chose to ignore these thoughts. Maybe things would change later on. 

Minho moved from Kibum's lips to his neck, leaving hickies he knew would turn on Kibum- or so he thought. Kibum's breath picked up, but there was no or hair gripping that Minho was used to which caused quite a concern. 

He pulled back and looked Kibum in the eyes. "Hey, are you ok? Do you want to continue?"

Kibum sighed before turning and looking away. There was no way he could confidently face Minho with something as shameful as this. He whispered, "I'm sorry."

Minho grabbed Kibum's chin to turn his head until he made eye contact with the feline male. "Don't be. Ok? Please don't be sorry about something you can't force yourself to do." 

Kibum growled frustratedly. "You don't think this is kind of..... awkward? Here we are planning to have while there is a baby in between us."

Minho leaned back and pulled Kibum to his chest, shifting to prevent his from rubbing against Kibum's thigh. "So that's why you've been acting like this lately?"

Kibum buried him face into Minho's chest before heaving a heavy sigh. "I can't help it. It's like whenever I begin to feel just the least bit aroused, I remember that there is a sweet innocent child inside of me. It's just weird to me. I feel so bad because I know this is affecting you more than you're letting me believe."

The sigh Minho let out only made Kibum feel worse. "Key, I don't blame you for feeling this way. It's understandable. However," Minho caressed Kibum's thighs as he continued, "it's so hard to control myself when you wear things like this. It's hard to control myself when I look at your gorgeous face and body everyday. It's such a struggle."

"Well...should I just start dressing like a nun?" 

An abrupt laughing erupted from Minho which caused Kibum to smile a little, despite how guilty he was feeling. As Minho calmed down, Kibum made the rash decision to shove his hand down Minho's boxers to to being fully erect again. 

Minho swiftly grabbed Kibum's wrist, pausing his rapid movements. "What are you doing?"

Kibum looked into Minho's eyes before answering, "Just because I can't be satisfied right now doesn't mean you shouldn't neither."

"You don't have to do this-"

"But I want to and I'm going to."

Kibum felt he at least owed this to Minho. He didn't know how long it would be before Minho reached a breaking point. So he took it upon himself to help his husband out. 

He unwrapped his hand from Minho's shaft and pulled down Minho's boxers before throwing them off the bed. He then got on his knees and bent over, hovering his mouth above Minho's erect . 

Before placing his mouth on the tip Minho got up quickly as he said, "Wait, I don't want you in any position that could potentially harm the baby or be uncomfortable for you." He got up and stood by the bed, his right in front of Kibum's face. 

Kibum gulped before sitting comfortably on the bed. Then he grabbed Minho's from the base as he slowly circled his tongue around the tip, Minho heaving a slow sigh as his twitched in excitement. 

Kibum slowly worked his way down the shaft, on it like a popsicle. All the while, Minho strained not to forcibly take Kibum's mouth then and there. He grabbed the back of Kibum's head causing Key to take more and more of Minho into his mouth. 

"...oh yeah," Minho whispered as he was being taken over the edge.

When Kibum picked up speed and decided to massage Minho's balls at the same time, Minho lost it. He placed a hand at the base of his and slammed himself into Kibum's mouth. The slight gag he heard only caused him to be even more. 

", . Kibum, ."

It brought pleasure to Kibum knowing that he could please his husband somehow. Though the back of his throat ached slightly at the force and speed Minho used to pound his mouth, he was ok with it. Minho deserved at least this much. 

", I'm about to ." 

Kibum felt Minho trying to pull out before he came in his mouth, but he forced Minho to stay in because he knew it would be even more pleasurable for the muscular man. 

Minho let out a loud groan as he came in Kibum's mouth with full force, holding the raven-head's face as he released all of his fluids into his mouth. When he was done, Kibum pulled back as he coughed slightly. Minho was breathing erratically for awhile until he was able to control his breathing. He walked to the bathroom and grabbed some tissue to clean himself and around Kibum's mouth. 

As he dabbed the side of Kibum's chin, he decided to ask, "Why wouldn't you let me pull out?"

Kibum smirked, "Because I know it's a kink of yours to in my mouth. How was it?"

Minho chuckled and kissed Key's temple. "It was great."

"Do you feel better now that you've released yourself?"

"I actually do. I would've much rather released myself in somewhere else." He trailed kisses down the side of Kibum's neck, hoping to cause some type of reaction with him, but all he got was a hand shove in his face. 

"Minho, stop. I'm just not in the mood."

Minho nodded and pecked Kibum's lips before walking away to find a new pair of underwear. "Just know that your hormones are going to catch up with you sooner or later, and when you're ready to jump my bones, I'll be here waiting to service you."

Kibum snorted. "Please stop. You sound like some hooker or something. Now get over here and let's cuddle."

"Are you going to change first? I don't think I'll be able to sleep next to you without getting again."

Kibum looked down at his exposing lace gown before agreeing that he should change clothes. He put on a pair of boxer briefs and one of Minho's oversized shirts. 

Once the couple was finally in bed cuddling, Minho decided to talk to his future child. He poked Kibum's stomach before asking, "Yah. Are you there?"

Kibum snickered at Minho's antics. "Yes, our baby is in there probably trying to sleep, but you won't let it rest."

Minho placed a warm hand over Kibum's stomach which caused Kibum to relax some. "Wow. You're not even here yet and I already love you." Kibum smiled to himself as Minho started talking to their child. He remained silent as to not interrupt their moment. 

"Y'know, when I was younger, I used to vow that I would never have kids. I thought they were all noisy distractions that I just didn't have time for. Then, I met Kibum, your beautiful umma. Then, I met your older brothers, Jongin and Taemin. Trust me, you'll love them. They already argue over who will be the best big brother to you. I'll leave that for you to figure out."

Kibum couldn't help but giggle at that statement. The baby is all Taemin and Jongin have been talking about lately. Their discussions always end in arguments over who would be the perfect big brother. Though it annoyed Kibum to hear the same argument over and over again, it also warmed his heart to know that his boys already vowed to protect their younger sibling. 

"Hey, I have a request for you. I know you're too young and innocent to understand this, but please make your umma feel as comfortable as he can ever be so that I can have him to myself again." Kibum rolled his eyes because of course Minho would be talking about . "Anyway, before your umma kills me, I love you so much. You're my first child and though I can't promise that I'll be a perfect dad, I can promise that I'll love you for as long as I live. I can't wait to meet you, little one."

When Minho was done, he pulled his hand away from Kibum's stomach and wrapped it around Kibum's waist. After a few moments had passed, Kibum whispered, "That was really sweet."

Minho looked into Kibum's eyes as he smiled. "I meant every word of it."

Kibum pecked Minho's lips. "I know. That's what makes you such an incredible man. You're so honest and loving. The boys and I were so lucky to have someone like you come into our lives."

"No. I'm the lucky one. You and your family have brought so much light and excitement to my life. Before I met you, all I did was wake up, workout, go to soccer practice, then go home. And now-"

"You still wake up, workout, go to soccer practice, and come home."

Minho flicked Kibum's nose playfully. "Yeah, but now I wake up to a beautiful man every morning, workout and go to practice thinking about if the boys are getting into any trouble, then after an exhausting day, I get to come home to a family, my family. A family I was welcomed into. A family that we are still expanding."

Kibum wrapped his arms around Minho's neck and burrowed his face into his neck. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Key."

They kissed each other goodnight before drifting off into dreamland. 


While the two lovebirds were just entering dreamland, Jonghyun was just finishing off a one-night stand with a fellow labelmate. He felt guilty taking advantage of the younger woman, but it had been forever since he'd engaged in any kind of intimate act with another person, let alone a woman. 

Why would Jonghyun choose a woman? Well, simply because Jonghyun still found them attractive. 

Why a labelmate? Jonghyun felt it would further prevent any type of blackmail to come his way. If he had a one night stand with any other person, they could have threatened to go to the press in hopes of receiving money. However, Jonghyun knew he could trust Taeyeon because, just like himself, she had a reputation to protect as well. 

Though they both used each other for the same reason, this situation weighed differently on the both of them. To Taeyeon, the night went well. Jonghyun was great in bed and she even felt comfortable even continuing this fling. 

As for Jonghyun, there was an immediate feeling of guilt as Taeyeon laid comfortably atop his chest. It just didn't feel right. The whole time they were having , he thought of Kibum. He tried so hard not to scream Kibum's name as he was pounding into Taeyeon, and he almost slipped as he ed. 

He couldn't even bring himself to touch her, hands behind his head as she used his chest as a pillow. The obvious reason for his guilt was Kibum. However, he also felt guilty because he thought of his kids. He knew it wasn't logical to bring them into a situation like this, but he was starting to feel shameful. 

They looked up to him. He was their hero. He knew that if they had a clear understand on what was going on, they would not approve his decision to have with some woman to satisfy his needs.

On the other hand, his body didn't want to listen to his heart. His heart wasn't with this woman. It was with his family, but sadly, his body decided to think with its head, and not the one with a brain. 

He was drawn out of his thoughts when he felt light pecks on his chest. When he looked down, his eyes met Taeyeon's. She smiled and whispered, "Wanna go for round two?"

He had to try all his might not to cringe, but as always, his body thought differently as his recently flaccid started to stiffen. 

He sighed heavily. "Maybe we should stop. This wasn't a good idea."

He tried to get up, but Taeyeon gently pushed him back down. "Jonghyun, I know you're probably nervous because what we're doing is quite risqué, but it's ok. I'm not going to tell anyone, and I know you won't neither. It can just be....our little secret."

Jonghyun shook his head. "No, you don't understand. I shouldn't be doing this at all. I mean, I have kids. I have a family. I-" Jonghyun began to hyperventilate as the guilt of the situation came crashing down. 

Concerned, Taeyeon raised Jonghyun to a sitting position and hugged him, not caring that her s were exposed to the night. "Hey," she said soothingly, "It's ok. Calm down." She rubbed his back as she continued. "I know you may be feeling horrible right now, but you also have to take into account that you're an adult, and adults have urges." 

She pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Do you think I want to be here having with someone I'm not even dating? It's one of the most shameful things a woman could ever do to herself. However, I understand that I have needs that need to be met. So do you, Jonghyun. Trust me when I say it's ok."

Jonghyun breathed in and out to calm himself down. He knew she was right in a way. Though it was quite shameful to be in this situation, there was no way that he could've kept holding himself back from the pleasure he needed. 

Her next question is what stumped him. "Is this also about Kibum?" 

He almost questioned how she knew about Kibum, but then he remembered that their whole fiasco was the talk of the media just about a year ago. Everyone knew about the infamous love triangle. It was just a matter of time before someone brought it up. 

Jonghyun nodded slowly as he answered. "I still love him, but I know he's happy with Minho and it would be selfish of me to mess that up."

She hummed in agreeance. "You know what's messed up though? You're allowing yourself to be tortured while Kibum is out there living happily with the man he loves. Don't you think it's time for you to be happy too?"

He almost got offended. "I am happy. My kids are my happiness."

"I mean with someone, a partner."

"I'll think about that when the time comes. I don't even have time for a relationship right now-"

"Yet, you have time for a one night stand." Jonghyun couldn't even think of a comeback. "Look, all I'm saying is I'm ok with this, whatever this is. buddies, one night stand, friends with benefits. Honestly, it doesn't even have to be anything. Just know that I understand and that I'm here whenever you need me emotionally, ually, whatever the matter."

"Why are you doing this? Why would you even want this for yourself?"

She took awhile to answer. "Well, we're kind of in the same boat. Two successful idols with careers on the line. You've got to admit it would be risky to jump from one night stand to one night stand. It would be easier if we just stuck with each other because we trust each other to not tell anyone about our situation. You do trust me, right?"

Jonghyun nodded. "Yeah."

"Good, because I trust you too. We can continue this, no strings attached."

"It may take some time for me to be comfortable with this, but I guess I do agree that it's best to have with one person than to jump from person to person."

"See?"

"But what about work? When I see you at SM and music shows, wouldn't it be kind of awkward?"

"Hmm, not really. Just don't make it awkward."

Her blunt answer caused Jonghyun to laugh. "I see."

"We can just act like how we've always acted around each other. That doesn't have to change just because we've had ."

"But what about when Kibum comes back to work? I'm sure we'll run into him at music shows. He may even be in charge of doing your makeup."

She shrugged. "I see no problem. It's not like we're dating and Kibum has obviously moved on. It's time for you to do the same, my friend."

"I guess you're right. I don't know. I have been stressed out lately. I just feel like I'm not acting myself. I usually wouldn't take advantage of a female, or anyone for that matter, just to satisfy myself."

"Well," Taeyeon dragged as she seductively moved closer to Jonghyun, "who said I was being taken advantage of? I surely knew where we were going the moment you invited yourself into my bedroom, and trust me," she leaned into his ear, "you're not the only one who was satisfied."

Jonghyun's breathed hitched as his hormones began raging throughout his body. 

Taeyeon whispered, "Now how about that second round?"

 


Hello people! I'm back after a long, much needed vacation. I'm starting to feel so much better now that I've taken some time off to travel with my friends and family. Omg, I went to Texas and New Orleans for the first time! Quite the trip. Then I went to a wedding in South Carolina. It was lovely. 

Anyway, back to the story. I hope you guys enjoyed! I know this chapter was a bit more than the ones I've been writing so far. I felt there was time for a shift. Please let me know your thoughts! ^.~