Reunited [M]

Our Journey Begins Here

 

There may be some typos, but enjoy!


Just as promised, Kibum and Minho were at the doctor's office eagerly awaiting the news of the of the baby. Kibum was laying down with Minho's hands tightly grasped the around his own. The clamminess of Minho's hands were somewhat soothing compared to the feeling of the cool gel being spread across his growing belly. After months of being pregnant, Kibum thought Minho and himself would've gotten over their anxious nerves that build up at each doctor's visit. However, today was no ordinary visit. 

Kibum snickered which got Minho's attention. "Your hands are so sweaty." 

Minho smiled in response before looking back to the monitor. He wasn't able to think of a witty comeback like he usually does due to how eager he was to see his baby. 

The nurse carefully placed her tool onto Kibum's stomach, and just like that, they all could hear the thunderous sound of the baby's heartbeat. 

"By the sound of the heartbeat, your baby's nice and healthy. Let's find out the shall we," said the nurse as she slowly moved her tool in a circular motion. 

Kibum's heart raced from excitement once he saw his tiny little baby on the screen. He tightened his grip on Minho's hand as the image on the screen became a bit clearer. 

After a few minutes, the nurse quietly gasped and smiled. "Congratulations! It's a healthy baby girl."

"Girl?" Minho said in shock. He then looked to Kibum with a radiant smile as he shouted with excitement, "Kibum, it's a girl!" He gave Kibum the biggest hug while still being conscious of him being pregnant. 

Minho was just in complete shock. He had always wanted a little girl who would look up to her father as her hero. He used to imagine scenarios of him scaring away her boyfriends and taking her to Daddy-daughter dances. He even used to imagine being forced to having tea parties with her. Now, all of that was possible and he had Kibum to thank for it. 

The nurse broke the silence by asking, "Would you like pictures?"

Minho quickly responded, "Yes!"

Kibum was just as excited. Though he has experience in raising children, he's never raised a girl before. He's grown so used to taking care of the boys that he's not sure how raising a girl would work out. The unknown scared him, but just the look on Minho's face was enough to let him know everything was going to be ok. This would be an authentic experience that they both could share together for the first time, this being Minho's first child and Kibum's first daughter. 

As the nurse got the pictures ready, Minho whipped out his phone. The first person he called was his mom. He knew she wouldn't be able to keep a secret for long, so she would be responsible for spreading the news to the rest of the family. 

"I'm so proud of you, Minho-ah! I know you and Kibum will be the best parents she could ever ask for. If you need anything, just let me and your appa know, ok?"

"Neh, umma."

As Minho was on the phone with his mom, Kibum was getting all cleaned up and calling his parents as well. 

"Hello?"

"Hey, appa. I have some news."

"What is it?"

"I think you owe umma an apology."

"...An apology for what?"

Kibum sighed, enjoying every bit of this. "Well, remember awhile back when you and umma argued over the of my baby? You swore that it would be a boy, but umma said a girl. Well guess what?"

"You're having a boy?! This is great news! I don't see why I would have to apologize to your umma, but-"

"No, appa! I'm having a girl. A healthy beautiful little girl."

There was some silence before he sighed. "Ah, I was really banking on it being a boy. Are you sure it's not a mistake?"

Kibum burst out laughing at his father's antics. "I'm positive it's not a mistake. Would you like to talk to the nurse to confirm?"

"No, no, that's not necessary. Wow... well, it doesn't matter. I'm just so proud and happy for you, son."

"Thanks. Also, when you tell umma the news, please be sure to record it. I want to see your reaction when she says to you 'I told you so,'" Kibum snickered. He knew his mother wouldn't let this moment slide. 

His father groaned in agony, "Yeah, I'm not looking forward to that moment. Anyway, congrats! I wish the best for you and Minho."

"Thanks again, appa. I'll talk to you later."

After Kibum and Minho were both done talking to their loved ones, their nurse happily handed over the sonogram pictures. At that moment, Kibum's regular doctor came in to check on the process. 

"Mr. and Mr. Choi, it's so nice to see to two again. Did everything go well?"

Kibum nodded and gently replied, "It's a girl."

"Congratulations. Based on my experience with my little girl, I'm sure you two will enjoy her and the many adventures she may bring. Anyway, I just came in to check up on you guys. Do you have any questions for me?"

Kibum couldn't think of any, but just as he was about to say no, Minho cut him off my saying, "Actually, I do. It's a bit of a personal question so I'm not sure how Kibum would feel about me asking this."

Kibum looked at Minho with a confused expression. What could he ask the doctor that is too personal to comment on?

"Go ahead, Mr. Choi. I'm a doctor. Nothing's too personal for me," he chuckled. 

"Ok, well it's about Kibum and I's life."

Kibum's face flushed red in embarrassment. "Minho-"

"No, it's ok," the doctor assured. "I hear questions about all the time from couples dealing with pregnancy. What is your specific question about it?"

Minho continued, "I was wondering how I would be able to get him in the mood. More often than not, we would both start off being interested, but Kibum would always end things before they could even begin."

The doctor directed his attention to Kibum. "Hmm. Seems like a drive problem. Is there a specific reason why, Mr. Choi?"

"Um, well I guess it's more to do with the baby. Now that my belly's getting bigger, it's hard to ignore the fact that there is another human inside of me. I guess I'm just paranoid that us having would somehow hurt the baby. Like what if Minho accidentally bumps my stomach or something? Another problem I have is with comfort. I don't feel comfortable having with a baby in between us. Just the thought of it is weird."

"All noteworthy concerns. It's quite common for the carrier of the child to feel extra protective of their stomach. You don't want anything or anyone to have the chance to cause damage. Also, I've had patients before tell me how uncomfortable it is to have with their child right there in the way. In my opinion, a simple solution would be for you to feel comfortable, Kibum. I know it may sound simple, but it has worked in the past." 

He directed his attention to Minho, "You see, Mr. Choi, when the body is the most relax, that's when it's best to engage in ual activity, especially for a pregnant spouse. Relaxation coincides with comfort. For example, I've always recommended that the pregnant spouse sit in warm bath water while being surrounded with some kind of soothing scent. Any scent that relaxes them. Could be lavender, roses, etc. This with the warm water not only causes them to become comfortable, but also loosens up the body. In that instance, that's when it would be best to initiate ."

"And that's all?" Minho asked. 

"Not quite. You could also do other things like give him a massage or whatever else you think can get him comfortable. Another thing to note that would definitely cause less anxiety about for Kibum is the type of ual positions you use. For Kibum, it's best if he's in a position where he doesn't have to move around a lot. Missionary would probably be best, or even a position where he's laying on his side. Just any position where he doesn't have to do a lot of work, or where he doesn't have to be placed  flat on his stomach."

Kibum agreed, "That would actually make me feel better about having . To be honest, Minho can get carried away sometimes, so I'm usually worried about him being too rough or accidentally gripping me too hard."

Minho stood there in shock. He couldn't believe he hadn't thought of making things comfortable for Kibum. Usually whenever he wanted , they would either not have time or Kibum wouldn't be in the mood. Those were usually on days that Minho had to work. He wouldn't have had time to do things like run a bath for his husband or massage him. However, now that he's off of work for two weeks, he'll be sure to put Kibum first. 

"Kibum," asked Minho, "why didn't you ever tell me? You know I would never do anything that would harm our baby."

"I never knew how to bring it up."

The doctor commented, "And that's understandable. There are plenty of times where couples only discuss certain things in front of the doctor. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Anyway, I wish nothing but success for you two and your new family."

Kibum and Minho thanked the doctor and went home with excitement radiating between the two of them. Once they got home, they settled into the living room and cuddled on the couch. The boys were still in school, so this gave them plenty of time to relax. 

Kibum asked, "Now that we know it's a girl, have you thought of any names?"

Minho shrugged. "No, I don't have any. To be honest, I don't even know how to name children. Like how did our parents choose names that perfectly fit us?"

"I don't know."

"Wait. How did you choose names for Taemin and Jongin?"

"My parents came up with Taemin while Jonghyun's parents named Jongin. I'm thinking they picked Jongin because it had a Jong in it. I'm not sure how my parents came up with Taemin."

"So you and Jonghyun didn't have any say in picking the name?"

"Well in the beginning we tried to come up with a name, but we could never agree on one. Then we would get lost and confused on where to go from there." Kibum chuckled at the memory. "We were just kids ourselves. Stupid kids-"

"Who made two beautiful kids. You've done a great job with them. You know that, right?"

Kibum looked up into Minho's eyes. "Yeah, I try to remember that. I wouldn't have been able to do everything without your help. I can't wait to share this new experience with you, honey."

"Neither can I."

Now that they were alone, Kibum thought about what Minho asked the doctor. He felt guilty for not giving Minho as much as he probably would like. He knew the Minho wasn't the only contributor to the problem, but so was he. Kibum thought that if he put in the same effort as Minho, then maybe would be fun again and not a chore. 

"Hey," Kibum said timidly. "Do you want to try what the doctor recommended today?"

It took awhile for Minho to understand what Kibum meant, but once he did, his eyes went wide. "Are you sure? I don't want you to feel like you have to do this just because of the doctor's visit."

"No, I want to. First of all, it's not fair to you. We've gone so long without , I almost forgot the feeling. I'm so lucky that you're a faithful man. Anyone else would've probably cheated or something-"

"You know I would never do that. I only enjoy with you. Not anyone else. I would never get that desperate to step out on our marriage."

Kibum sighed. "I know, which why I want to get back into the way we used to be. You deserve it. Also, it'll be a great way to celebrate the baby news." Kibum carefully got up and tugged on Minho's hand. "Let's go upstairs. We have about three hours before the boys get out of school. Let's make the best of it."

And that's what they did. 

Minho ran a warm bath for Kibum with scented bubbles as Kibum lit scented candles around the bathroom. Smells of cinnamon, peaches, and ocean breeze all wrapped into one made Kibum sigh in relief. Maybe this will work, Kibum thought. He hoped it would. 

Once the bath water was ready, Minho turned around to see Kibum fully with his round stomach proudly showing. 

"Wow," he said in a breathy voice. "It feels like it's been so long since I've seen you like this. You look beautiful."

"You think so?" Kibum asked as he rubbed his belly. 

Minho approached him and gave him a long passionate kiss. One that Kibum didn't want to end. He wrapped his hand around Minho's neck to bring them closer. Minho placed his hand on Kibum's bare and smacked it a little. That caused Kibum to break the kiss with a chuckle. 

"Maybe the doctor was right. Why am I feeling already?"

Minho grinned. "I don't know, but I'm liking it. How about to go ahead and get in the tub?"

"Will you join me?" Minho didn't originally plan to, but he had no problem with it. He stripped his clothes before helping Kibum get into the tub with falling. 

Minho got behind Kibum and Kibum laid back on Minho's chest. He let out a pleased sigh once he was settled in. The warm water was already loosing up his muscles. After awhile of sitting there with his eyes closed, he felt Minho place his hands on his shoulders. He was about to ask what he was doing until Minho started moving his fingers in a circular motion, giving Kibum a shoulder massage. 

"How does it feel?" Minho asked. 

Kibum leaned his head back asked he let out a satisfied moan. "It feels so good," he whispered. "Oh, yeah."

Minho chuckled. "Why do you sound so ual?"

Kibum shrugged. "Maybe because this whole setting is very intimate. It gets me in the mood."

"Are you in the mood right now?" He asked as he lowered his down Kibum's back, disguising it as a massage. 

"Maybe." Kibum checked the time on the wall. "We have about two hours and forty five minutes left now before the bus drops the boys off."

That was Minho's que to speed things up. He knew exactly what Kibum wanted, and he was happy to give it to him. He slowly lowered his hands down Kibum's sides. When he got to his waist, he wasted no time to grab Kibum's , causing Kibum let out a gasp. 

Minho began pumping, the water proving great lubrication. Kibum reached his hand back to grip the back of Minho's neck out of pleasure. Minho used his other hand to place a finger at the front of Kibum's puckered hole. Kibum let out a long moan as Minho placed his finger inside. 

Minho soon placed in another and a third, causing Kibum to arch his back. "Aah, oh, yeah," he moaned. Kibum was seeing stars. It had been so long since he and Minho had even gone this far. He really did miss it. 

Minho whispered, "Let's go to the bed."

However, Kibum shook his head no. He was too comfortable to move, and he was afraid that once they got out of the water, he would lose interest. "Take me right here."

Minho knew what that meant. It would be tricky for him to have with a pregnant Kibum in the bath tub, but he knew he had to make it happen. This was his one chance not to screw up because who knows how long it'll be before they'll have a moment like this again. 

Minho removed both of his hands and placed them on Kibum's hips. "Key, hold on to the sides of the tub," he said as we tried to reposition himself directly below Kibum's hole. 

Key did as he was told, feeling weak from pleasure. He moaned when he felt Minho's placed against his whole. "Let go," said Minho as he held Kibum up by his hips. 

He brought Kibum down slowly, halfway onto his . Kibum let out a long and loud moan as Minho slowly began to fill him. Minho laid the both of them back a little, getting into a more comfortable position. Once he allowed Kibum to adjust, he pumped his hips up into Kibum him full access to his . 

Minho kept up a slow and steady rhythm until Kibum begged for more. "Oh, Minho. Go faster."

And that's what he did. He gripped Kibum tighter on the hips, without hurting him, and pounded himself into Kibum's with no mercy. Minho grunted as his pleasure took over. He was grateful to finally experience this feeling again with his husband. 

Kibum was a mess. How was he able to go this long without , he asked himself. As Minho continuously hit his prostate, he didn't care if the neighbors could hear him. He was enjoying this moment more than he thought he would. 

"M-Minho! I'm about to ! Ah! Ah! Oh, . I'm about to c- AHH!" Kibum came hard into the water, tightening his around Minho's . 

Minho groaned as he was nearing his end. He let out a loud animalistic groan as he came in Kibum. He slowly rode out his , causing Kibum to twitch as he was still coming down from his ic high. 

Minho pulled out of Kibum and rested them both against the back of the tub. They breathed heavily as they tried to calm themselves down. 

Kibum was the first to speak. "I'm sorry," he whispered. 

"For what," Minho struggled to find his voice. 

"For waiting this long to do that. That was amazing."

Minho placed a gentle kiss on the side of Kibum's neck. "Are you feeling ok? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Kibum shook his head in a daze. "No, I'm fine. Better than fine, actually."

Minho chuckled. "Was I that good?"

"You deserve an award, baby."

"As long as the award is you."

Kibum snickered. "Cheesy as always. I love you so much."

"I love you too," Minho whispered in Key's ear. 

"Now can we take a real bath before the boys get here? I feel so dirty now."

Minho burst out laughing and helped Kibum out of the tub. "Let's take a shower instead." Kibum nodded and they both took a quick shower and got dressed with time to spare before the boys got home. 


It's been about two months since I've posted. Too long of a time! All I can do is apologize. 

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed!! Please comment your thoughts ^.~