“A new boy” Part 1

Cook for The Boss!!

I am super super sorry for the reader Cook for The Boss!!. I abandoned this fic for soooo long. And now I want to try to finish this fic. Maybe I do not have any reader anymore, haha but I will try to finish it!

Here goes! Gomen! It is a little bit short! >_<

Title: Cook for The Boss!!
Pairing: YamaShi and others
Rating: PG-18
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Summary: Shida Mirai just get kicked from her recent job. This has been worse with all the debts she had. Being able to work as a personal chef for a famous smartphone application company CEO, Yamada Ryosuke had always been her dream. The question is, did she manage to get that job?

 

~CHAPTER 8~ “A new boy” Part 1
Dialog: Shida Mirai | Yamada Ryosuke | Kawashima Umika | Chiba Yudai |Shinohara  Ryoko |Nounen Rena | Nakagawa Taishi

“Hey Mirai, do you remember my ex-boss that I use to work part-time at the Pizza Parlour?” Umika asked Mirai who is busied sprinkling cheese on top of a pizza.

“Um…yeah! The one with a big mole on his nose! Why? Did he remove it with a surgery?”

“What?? NOOO!! He offered me a part-time job at his new maid café. All we have to do is offer customer a drink because it is its opening ceremony this Sunday.” Umika tried to put her finger on Mirai’s cake on the table, but Mirai slapped her hand.

“Maid Café? Are you insane? You know right how maid café is. Beside why should we entertain those otaku and anyway? I am not going!!” Mirai strictly giving her answer.

“We are not doing anything anyway. Come on Mirai! He will pay us 50,000 yen. It’s only for a couple of hours.” Umika still tried to convince Mirai.

“Sunday you said?” Mirai suddenly changed her mind after heard about that 50,000 yen.
 

…Cook for The Boss! …

“Wooowww~ this is sooo big,” said Shinohara-san as she flipping some sort of paper.

“Yeah~ I really like that one tooo. SOOOOOO BIIIGGG~” said Yudai, who is sitting beside her.

Both of them silent for a minute looking of that paper.

“Hey you two, put that bathtub catalog down!” said Ryosuke as he running down the stair from his room.

“I have already picked out the tub for upstairs and before you two ask, no you may not.”

“This is a surprise for Rena and SHE’S GONNA BE THE FIRST ONE TO USE IT!” Ryosuke stressing the last part of his sentence.

That explained why those two were awing about.

“And you too Shinohara-san, you’ll be the first one to clean!” said Yudai as his “laser mouth” as always. That made Shinohara-san stared like want to eat Yudai in any second.

Ryosuke walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get his juice, “Okay, Yuu~ so what is the plan we have for that Nakagawa Taishi?”

Mirai who is in the middle cutting the onion asked, “What this a Nakagawa Taishi? Is it a new type brand of clothes Can I have one? Moreover, can I sell for money? Because my study loan seems to be overdue for 6 months now…”

“Nakagawa Taishi is a hacker that broke into Ryosuke-san’s new app and forced it to offline for 2 days,” Mirai’s question answered by Yudai with a disgust face.

“I’m also offline for 2 days. But that’s because my neighbor changed their wi-fi password!”

“So what you gonna do to him?” she asked to Ryosuke who is standing beside her.

“Well~ he left me with no choice, I am gonna hire him!” Ryosuke replied.

“Woaaahh~that’ll show him” While Mirai turning her face to Yudai, she continued, “Force him to Chiba-san every day!”

“This kid is brilliant! He created this fuzzy logic data patch that I could develop into software technology to piggyback off other signals creating connections 10 times more stable.” Ryosuke exciting explained what that Nakagawa Taishi boy did.

Mirai can only blinked her eyes few times watching Ryosuke up and down after hearing that.

“I made you nasi goreng.” She smiled and showed Ryosuke the plate.

Ryosuke ignored her and continue with his plan, “I have to act fast to capture his. In few month, Facebook, Google and something else will be all over this boy.”

“So how do I impress this brilliant hacker?” Ryosuke sat on the chair and pulled Yudai’s hand to sit together with him.

“Okay, this is just something a spark idea, how about a white limousine, a bottle of champagne, a slow jazz and when he is going to sign the contract, a shower of roses fall from the above~~” Yudai suggesting it with full of hand gestures and closing his eye try to imagine it.

“Yeah, I am trying to sign him not to take him to a prom.” Ryosuke rejected that idea on the spot. That made Mirai chucked from behind of the counter.

“If you want my two cents which is all I have in my bank account, ehemm…” Mirai adjusted her voice before continued.
“I am thinking about girls, a cocktail party…”

“And?” Yudai asking for more.

“Oh…only that. Girls and party.” Both Ryosuke and Yudai silent.

“Oh yeah… I remembered. Why don’t you guys take him to the maid café? It is a hot, new restaurant that Umika and I are working on Sunday.”

“Since when do you work at a maid café? Ryosuke asked.

“Since I found out I need for pay interest of my study loan if I don’t pay up on time!”

“Just come, I will get you guys on the VIP list something like that.”

“Oh Mirai~~ pleaseeee… you think a young computer genius gonna work for you because of some girls wearing cute cosplay and said ‘Okaerinasaimase, goshujin-sama!’ in his face?” Yudai said it to Mirai and Ryosuke.

Ryosuke gave a thought for a while, because well if he in that boy shoes, considering he is also a computer genius, “It is Sunday you say Mirai?”

Mirai just nodding her head and smiled wickedly to Ryosuke and Yudai.
 

…Cook for The Boss! …

“See Mirai~ this is not demeaning~” said Umika.

“Here’s is 1000yen..keep it coming~” one of the customers gave Mirai the tips when she offered the drink.

“Yeahh…it is so amazingggg!” Mirai replied to Umika.

At one side of the café, Ryosuke busied chatting with the boy he wanted to recruit, Nakagawa Taishi.

“This place is so amazing” said Taishi. He gulped his drink while adjusting his spectacles.

“You know; it is ‘NOT EASY’ to get us on the list.” Ryosuke stressing the part ‘not easy’ to make Taishi impressed with him.

But on the other hand, Taishi made a weird face and replied, “Really? Why? All you have to do is bypass their firewall, hack their server and put your name in the employee database.” Taishi explained that is something so easy to do.

“How’d you do it?” Taishi asked again.

With a quite complexed and control face, Ryosuke replied, “I asked a girl I know. Chotto matte.”

“Hey, Mirai. Come here.” Ryosuke called Mirai.

The theme of the café today is zoo and Mirai dressed up as a cute koala with mini skirt together with a koala head as her hat.
“Did someone koala my name?” Mirai said while walking to them, playing with the word as her character – the koala.

“Mirai this is Nakagawa Taishi. Nakagawa, Mirai.” Ryosuke introduced Mirai to Taishi.

Taishi left his mouth half opened when he saw Mirai. “She works for me.” Ryosuke continued.

“Hi Nakagawa-kun.”

“You have your own maid? Well of course right? Wow, you are rich.” Taishi impressed with Ryosuke.

“And you could be too. How’d you like to come work for me?” Ryosuke finally expressed his real intention.

“What? Are you offering me a job?” Taishi still disbelieved with what Ryosuke just said.

“Yeah, he thinks you’re highly koala-fied.” Mirai said while twirling her small pom pom attached to his hat. That made Taishi burst in laughing.

“Stop doing that.” Ryosuke felt it is unpleasant and stopped Mirai.

“You’re funny!” Taishi said to Mirai.

Ryosuke changed his opinion, “Keep doing that.”

After Mirai left them with the cocktail, Ryosuke asked Taishi again, “So Nakagawa are you gonna come work for me or what?”

“Normally I’d say I’d never go mainstream and work for a rich corporate sellout. But now I’m saying, yizzie!”

“Yes!” Both of them shaking hand as Mirai came back again.

“Aww, let’s capture this moment.” Mirai tried to capture with her smartphone.

“Oh, shoot, it’s doing that thing again.”

“Mirai I already said to take to the genius bar to look for the problem.” Ryosuke said.

“Lucky for you we are in the same kind of the bar and I am a genius.” Taishi took the phone from Mirai’s hand.

Ryosuke added, “I already tried, there’s nothing we can’t do.”

“Well, maybe there’s nothing YOU can do but we both know that your code isn’t exactly elegant.” Taishi said as his hand busied tapping on Mirai’s phone.

Ryosuke felt a bit angry with Taishi’s statement, “My code is soooo elegant that sakura bloom in the Okinawa!”

“Oh is that the new vacation spot for sub-standard programming?” Taishi kept on going annoying Ryosuke while giving back the phone to Mirai. “All fixed.”

“Wow.. Ryosuke, look. Nakagawa-kun fixed my phone.”

“Sub-standard? ‘PC Plan’ didn’t mention that in the magazine when they did the cover story about me!” The mouth fight kept going on.

“Oh PC Plan? The magazine that still prints their copies on paper.” While Taishi’s hand moving he accidently made the glasses of cocktail that Mirai hold on the tray spilled and splashed on Mirai.

“I am sooooo sorry.” He tried to apologized. Mirai put the tray on the nearest table.

“My hand-eye coordination is severely compromised.” Taishi pulled out his handkerchief and started tapping on Mirai’s chest to dry the spilled water. And Mirai’s eye about to pop out surprised with Taishi’s action.

Ryosuke who was watching said angrily, “But your hand- coordination is dead on.”

That made Taishi stopped. “ Take it easy, dad! I’m just trying to help her.”

Unsatisfied with answer, Ryosuke tried to pull Taishi’s hand. “All right Nakagawa, come on, back off!”

“No, what’s your problem?” Taishi pushed Ryosuke’s hand and continued.

“Hey, hands off.”

“Hand off me!” Taishi now pushed Ryosuke with both his hands.

Because of that, within second, Ryosuke puched Taishi to the ground.

“Oh my GOD!!” said Mirai.