Who is pregnant? Part 2

Cook for The Boss!!
Minna...wait long enough~~ I keep doing the PV subbed, I am a little forget to update this fic. I posted it as soon as I finished and do not re-read it because I think it's been sooo long since last chapter.. I am sorry for any mistakes as usual. Here's goes...

Title: Cook for The Boss!!
Pairing: YamaShi and others
Rating: PG-18
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Summary: Shida Mirai just get kicked from her recent job. This has been worse with all the debts she had. Being able to work as a personal chef for a famous smartphone application company CEO, Yamada Ryosuke had always been her dream. The question is, did she manage to get that job?
 
 
~CHAPTER 7~ Who is pregnant? Part 2
Dialog: Shida Mirai | Yamada Ryosuke | Kawashima Umika | Chiba Yudai | Nounen Rena
 

Rena was touching up her make up for the last time when suddenly her phone ring.

‘ring ring’

“Daddy!! How’s the auction going? What? We won the horse?!! Oh my God… I am so excited.”

“We gonna be parents!!”

Ryosuke who just came out of the bathroom heard the last ‘important’ sentence. He suddenly hid to eavesdrop the rest of the conversation.

“If he is anything like his father, he going to be a one handsome stud.”

Ryosuke smiled to himself and felt shy at the same time while hearing that.

“I can’t wait to tell Ryosuke at the party.”

While Rena about to turn her way to Ryosuke, he quickly ran down to find Yuu at the living room.

“Yuu…quick Yuu!!! I need you~”

“I am here!! I need you too~”

“Hai?” Ryosuke a little surprised with that.

“Forget that. Rena IS PREGNANT. I gonna be a Dad!” Ryosuke told Yudai.

“Did you tell me this before Shinohara-san?”

“Yes?”

“Yay!!! We are having a baby!!!”

Ryosuke felt so excited about having his baby. “I mean; we didn’t plan on having kids so soon. Now we are, I am so thrilled. I’ll teach him how to read. And write code~” Ryosuke said it while his hand typing the air keyboard.

When Ryosuke was finally over dreaming about his first child, he said, “Right now…Yuu please find the greatest baby gift you can find. When Rena surprises me with the big news at the party, I going to surprises her.”

“You can count on me!!”



…Cook for The Boss! …
 

*At the party*

“Erm…my sweetie, are you sure you should be drinking?” Ryosuke asked Rena when she was holding a glass on white wine.

“Umm…yeah~” She drank it anyway ignoring Ryosuke.

‘knock knock knock’

Mirai opened the back door and saw Umika. People in living room already full of Rena’s friend.

“Thanks God you’re here.”

Umika saw many people in the house, she almost whispered to Mirai, “Here is ‘you know what’ to find if you’re ‘you know what’” Then she handed the brown small shopping bag to Mirai.

“You know what? Just gave her that damn pregnancy test.” Shinohara-san was right behind them, but they do not realize that.

“Whattt?? She knows?” Umika surprised.

“Of course I know. If you are trying to hide something, don’t bury it under a piles of tissues and made somebody suspicious and want to know what it is. This time I am going to through them for you.”

Shinohara-san grabbed the empty box from Mirai’s hand to throw it away.


“Your boss is always getting you in trouble”

“HUH?!!?” Both Mirai and Umika gasped.

“I have been holding it for an hour!!” Mirai ran into the bathroom.

“Thanks GOD!!” Mirai screamed.

“You’re not pregnant??” Umika asked from outside.

“NO…It feels so good to pee.”

“Baka Mirai…”

“I hear that~~”

 

…Cook for The Boss! …
 
 

“Lalalala…” Shinohara-san threw the box into the bin outside the penthouse that linked to the underground rubbish bin. Then, Yudai came out of the elevator and brought a baby carriage.

Shinohara-san stopped Yudai in front of the door. “Stop stop stop… Yuu, what the hell is all of this?”

Shinohara-san kept looking up and down of fully decorated carriage. With ribbons, ballons, cute pillows, baby clothes, teddy bear…

“Ryosuke asked me to get a surprised baby gift for Rena. So when he texts me, I am going to push it into the party and blow her mind~”

Shinohara-san a little nervous. “But he also said that to calm down and do not jump into conclusion.”

“Guess what, he changed his mind and asked me for help. Why? Because he likes me more than you~”

“You can’t go in there with this stroller.”

“Watch me!!”

“Yuu, I am not playing. Rena is not pregnant. It’s was Mirai’s test.”

“Yeah yeah yeah~~ Good one.” Yudai not believing it.

“If you bust the party with this stroller, you’re gonna ruin Ryosuke’s life forever. Now give me that.” Shinohara-san pulled the stroller.

“Like hell I will” Yudai pulling back. As they kept on pulling, the elevator’s door opened and Shinohara-san quickly pushed Yudai down and pushed the stroller into the elevator and pushed the ground button.

“Noooo~~” Yudai pushed the button and it already too late as the stroller already went down. Yudai needed to wait for another trip to get back the stroller.

 

…Cook for The Boss! …
 
 

Mirai walking back and forth in front of Umika. “This has been the longest minute in my life. I feel like throwing up!!”

“That is not a good sign.” Umika thought that must be the morning sickness.

“Umika, I can’t be pregnant. I can’t have baby; I am still a baby!!”

Umika looked at her wrist watch. “Mirai, it’s time.”

Mirai suddenly stopped talking and watched straight into Umika’s eyes.

“Do you want me to look?”

“No…I’ll do it.” Mirai closed one eye and peek to see the test.

“OH MY GOD!!” Mirai kneeled to the floor.

“Are you crying?”

“Yes!!”

“Happy tears or sad tears?”

“Happy!!” Mirai laughed.

“Happy good or happy bad?”

“Umika, there is no such thing as happy bad. We are not pregnant!!” They both screamed loudly. Then, Shinohara-san came in.

“Why are you two scream so loud?”

“I am not pregnant. We can finally relax.”

“It too early to say that. Yuu is going to crash the party with a stroller for Rena. You are going to fix this or else you gonna screwed it big time.”

“What??”


…Cook for The Boss! …
 
 

“Are you sure you want to tell Ryosuke?” Shinohara-san asked.

“Yeah, I am pretty sure. I don’t want Rena to find out that I slept with her fiancé in front of her friends.”

“Um...Ryosuke…” Mirai tried to call Ryosuke but everyone kept giving her an empty plate that they already finished.

‘ting ting ting’ Rena called for everyone attention with clinking the wine glass with a spoon.

“Minna-san, I have an announcement to make. As you all know, Ryosuke and I are engaged. I want to tell him in front of all of you how much I love him.”

Yudai opened the front door. Mirai saw it and try to push him away with the stroller.

“Ryosuke and I are going to be the proud parents of…”

“A baby!!!!” Yudai screamed. Mirai didn’t manage to stop him. He already in the house with that stroller. Everyone in the house was clapping.

“Baby?” Rena so surprised and turned to see the fully decorated stroller.

“And I couldn’t be happier.” Ryosuke said with a full smile.

“No. I am not pregnant. I am not pregnant.” Rena said it to Ryosuke as well as all the guests in the house.

“Wait. You’re not?”

“No.”

“But I heard you on the phone. And they found the box of your pregnancy test.”

“I don’t know what are you talking about and whatever you found is not mine.”

“Well, then whose is it?”

“ummmm…. That would be mine.” Mirai confessed.

“Yours? Mirai, what’s going on?”

“Uh…since you asked, I had decided to take a pregnancy test since I had a thing with this guy, his name is Tsukasa. He is very rich, like to fight a lot, and have another 3 friends are also rich…” Mirai was making up a story.

“That is Hana Yori Dango.” One of Rena’s friend said.

“No it is not!” Mirai quickly denied it.

“Anyway, my Tsukasa left me to get back with his girlfriend.”

“Ugh…Men are such pigs.” Another Rena’s friend said.

“No no…this one is not. This one is great. He just… he just loves somebody else. All we had was one magical champagne infused night.”

That sentence made Ryosuke’s almost choked on his sandwiches. Now he knew that Mirai was talking about him. “Oh~”

“Hello~~” Rena felt a little angry as all attention when to Mirai’s story all of sudden.

“Yes my beautiful fiancé, what was you were saying?” Ryosuke tried to calm the situation.

“I bought you a freaking horse.” Rena full a sheet that reveal a picture of the auction horse for Ryosuke.

“You bought me a what-now?”

“A 100-million-yen champion sired thoroughbred. You’re welcome”

“Rena, it- it was amazing.”

“I know you don’t like it. It is not like we are together yesterday.”

“No… I love it. I kind of thrilled with all the baby talks.”

“This is our baby. I gonna name him Ryo Junior.”

“Yeah… he is beautiful like his mama.” They both were talking about the horse.

“To Ryo Junior and the happy couple…!!” Mirai said.

 

…Cook for The Boss! …

 

The party was over and everyone already gone back home. Mirai still in the kitchen to clean up after party.
“Hey~” Ryosuke came in.

“Hey~”

“Um…Ryosuke… I am really sorry about what happen today.

“No no... I am sorry to put you in this situation.”

“Are we in-”

“I am not pregnant!” Mirai quickly cut Ryosuke.

“Oh…Thanks God! I can breathe. I mean that in most possible way.”

“Yeah I know.”

“Mirai... I hope you realize that I would have done…whatever…”

“Oh I know...”

“Good.”

“Good.”

“Good.”

“Gooood. We are repeating it because it is an awkward situation.” Mirai left a smile. That made Ryosuke smiled too.

“It really is. Still awkward.”

“Still soooo awkward…”

“But seriously, are you okay?” Ryosuke still felt the responsibility.

“Yeah… I am fine. We really close it nicely from Rena.”

“Yeah…”

“So… Ryosuke…I will head home now.”
“Me too…”

“Ryosuke, you live here.”

“I live here~”


…Cook for The Boss! …
 

*At Mirai’s apartment*

Mirai and Umika happily ate the leftover from the party, the macaroon, the sandwiches. The chocolat cakes, the apple pies…

“Mirai… all of these are so good. You are really a genius. Free foods are such a great job bonus!!”
“I just thought of something.”

“HMM?” Mirai’s mouth full of theblueberry pie.

“What if these leftovers that you keeping bringing home are causing you to gain weight in you s?”

“I never thought about that!! Another great job bonus!!”

“I need to eat more~~ I need to catch up!!”

They both laughed loudly.