The “Girlfriend” Came Back

Cook for The Boss!!

I am too preoccupied with photoshop, so it tooks a while for me to write this chapter.

Anyway, here goes. Cook for the Boss! Chapter 3.

Title: Cook for The Boss!!
Pairing: YamaShi and others
Rating: PG-18
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Summary: Shida Mirai just get kicked from her recent job. This has been worse with all the debts she had. Being able to work as a personal chef for a famous smartphone application company CEO, Yamada Ryosuke had always been her dream. The question is, did she manage to get that job?

 

CHAPTER 3~ The “Girlfriend” Came Back

Dialog: Shida Mirai | Yamada Ryosuke | Kawashima Umika | Chiba Yudai | Nounen Rena
 
 
 
Mirai opened her eyes and blinked a few times. Her body and half of her head were inside the blanket. The bed seemed to be comfortable than usual. When she turned to her left, she saw half Ryosuke sleeping soundly beside her. Her eyes just got bigger than before.

She then peaked inside her blanket and said “Oh no!! What have I done?!!

Mirai hurried to find her clothes and quickly dressed up as fast as she could. She just took Ryosuke’s shirt lying on the floor and wore them. “Oh no! I have with my boss!”

While she was roaming around the room to find all her pieces of clothes, somebody yelling downstairs, “Oh Ryosuke~~ I come to see my groom-to-be son and daughter-in-law. Ryosuke~ Rena~”

Because of that, Ryosuke finally opened his eyes and met Mirai’s who was still picking up her clothes. Looking of only Mirai that only wearing his own white shirt, and realized that him himself was also asked, “Mirai!!? Oh My GOD!!”

“Did we?” Ryosuke pointing his finger to Mirai and back to himself.

“We did.” Mirai answered with complex expression on face.

“Are you sure?”

“Soooo sure.”

“Wake up my little love birds!!” The earlier voice kept on calling for Ryosuke.

“Oh crap!!! That’s my mom. Hide somewhere!!!!” Ryosuke then pushed Mirai into his closet for her to hide.

 

 


*At Mirai’s apartment*

Mirai arrived at her apartment after hardly managed to ‘escape’ from Ryosuke and his mother, who was very exciting chatting in the living room. For about an hour, Mirai tried to explain, complained and told her regret to Umika.

“Mirai you really screwed this up.” Umika said to Mirai.

“I know. I really want to make him my best apple pie, not be one.” Mirai put another spoonful of ice-cream into . Mirai kept on eating ice-cream to make herself a little better.

“I never should’ve slept with him.” Mirai finally put the bowl of ice-cream on the coffee table.

“Oh, you think??!!!” Umika quite angry saying the sentences.

“I mean; it will not go anywhere anyway.”

“Wait Mirai, do you really want to go anywhere? Do you really take into consideration of my irrelevant idea before?” Okay good. Now she said herself it was irrelevant.

“It’s not like that. But, that was what you said before.”

“It’s just to give you some inspiration to work. When I said that, I never said you can STRAIGHTLY SLEEP WITH HIM!!!” Umika was really really angry now.

“I know… he is waaaaaaayyyyy out of my league. But I do not know how is this happen, that super premium expensive champagne was soooo gooooddd and…”

“Stop… I don’t to know that details…” Umika stopped Mirai’s story while covering her ears.

“Don’t tell me that is one of you plan?”

“NOOOOO…never crossed my mind to do that!!” Mirai denied it as hard as she could.

“I only just want to make him feel better. I am just like the lollipop while his girlfriend is like the fancy chocolate éclair.”

“Snap out of it!!” Umika snapped her finger in front of Mirai’s face to make her come back to reality.

“He is your boss, ot some guy you have feelings for.”

“Yeah…you know what? You’re are right I have no feelings. No feelings.” Mirai said while walking to the kitchen.
Then she suddenly realized, “Oh my GOD!!!”

“You do have feeling.” Umika liked want to deny that sentence.

“No, I left my chef’s knives at his house. The knives cost more than half of my study loan!”

“Well you better go get them.”
 




*next day*

“DING DONG!”

“Oh it’s you! The new Ryosuke’s personal chef. Come in!” An older woman opened the door. Mirai felt quit hesitated to go in.

“Is this Ryosuke’s mother, nah… she does not have the rich look and she looks way too young to be a Ryosuke’s mother.” Mirai thought to herself.

“Maybe the new chef to replace me… of course I am fired. You slept with your BOSSS!!!”

“Miss…what was your name again? I forgot. Ryosuke told me this morning.” The woman looked very kind and caring.

“It’s Mirai. Shida Mirai. I come to get my chef’s knives that I left here before. Can I come in?” Mirai asking for permission again even though she already invited her in.

“Of course. Please come in.”

“Thank you.” Mirai observed the house and noticed no sign of Yudai. Thanks God!

“Actually I am the maid in this house. I just came back from holiday, that why you never met me before. I am Shinohara Ryoko. I heard about what happened last night, how was that happened?”

Good. Even Mirai just knew this person a minute ago, but she already knew all about her. And for sure Yudai too already knew it.

“It’s already happened Shinohara-san. I knew. I screwed it up.”

Speaking of the devil, “Well well well… Look who’s here.” Yudai walked into the kitchen with happiness on his face.

“The personal chef who got a little tooooo personal.” Yudai was mocking Mirai.

Mirai just stared at him like will going to make him soup just another minute.

“What’s you gonna make next? A baby?” Yudai still not finished mocking her.

Mirai did not have any energy to respond to Yudai’s mocking, because she knew that thing already happened.

“I just come to get my knives.”

“Oh…it’s on the counter. And next to-”

“Come on Yuu. Stop it. She’s humiliated enough. Give her a break.” Shinohara-san tried to protect Mirai from Yudai’s harsh word.

“Okay, fine. I have some pity on you. I guess all I have to say is I going to call my Mogami-kun~~~ lalalalaala” Yudai walked away happily, more like dancing to call that person.


“DING DONG”

Because of the ring bell, Ryosuke’s came running down the stair to open the front door. As if he was expecting somebody.

“Rena-chi~~”

“Ryo-chan~~”

Mirai who was ready to leave the house with the back door, suddenly hiding behind the kitchen counter when she saw the person she wanted to see the most; Ryosuke’s girlfriend at the front door.

She came wearing big sunglasses like half of her small face and wore a very short skirt with a designer handbag.

“I am really, really sorry about all of this.”

“Well, you have nothing to be sorry about.”

“I do. My PA said that I am creating drama. He says that I’m just so used to getting everything that I want, that sometimes I sabotage things to create a challenge. You do understand right?” Rena kept on blinking her eyes to make Ryosuke agreed with everything she just said.

“Nope.” Ryosuke just answered with one word. Mirai who also eavesdropping do not understand what she meant.

“But that what is I love about you Rena. You’re mysterious, complicated…Beautiful~”

“Exactly. You totally got me. I love you so much. I am sorry that I put you through such hell.”

“It wasn’t that bad.” Now both of them were sitting on the sofa holding each other hand.

“I slept with someone else.”

“Wow!” That statement made Ryosuke got up from the sofa because of surprised, not because only that, but also because it felt like his secret sleeping with Mirai already been found out by Rena.

“I said I sabotage, okay! Well that was the worst night in my life. Do you hate me Ryo-chan?” Rena was making a sympathy eyes.

“NO!”

“Urm… I slept with someone, too.”

“Seriously?” Rena looked like she did not believe of what Ryosuke just said, because what she had known about Ryosuke, he was loyal, innocent and caring. How can Ryosuke slept with someone else? 

“Look Rena…It was…It was stupid and meant nothing!”

That’s word certainly stabbed Mirai. Well, she knew what position she was, but still, stupid? Mean nothing? You gotta be kidding me!!

“Can you forgive me?”

“Well I can’t live without you in my life…”

“So does this mean we can move to the next stage? I love you very much Rena. Will you marry me?” Ryosuke took out a ring box from his pant, suddenly kneeled on the floor and proposed Rena. It really nothing compared to what he has been planning last night. Ryosuke then put the ring on Rena’s finger.

"Oh my GOD!!"

“Is… is that a yes?”

“Yes!! It’s so beautiful!! I am calling mother!!”

Mirai was crawling on the floor to get out of that house because she didn’t want to see more drama, while suddenly Ryosuke called her. It was the second time she crawled after yesterday she was trying to escape from Ryosuke and his mother.

“Mirai?”

“Hey!” With a little bit of surprised she answered.

She got up from the floor to face Ryosuke. “Oh I just try to get my knives. Congratulations. I overheard.”

“I feel horrible about all of this.”

“Me too… I really didn’t mean for us to--”

“Neither did I… I am so sorry Mirai.”

“Um...well this was my dream job.”

“I am not firing you…my lawyer said I couldn’t …hahahaa” Ryosuke laughed and Mirai just made a strange face.

“I can’t stay, the situation would be terrible, right?”

“Would it? I totally understand if you don’t want to. But if you are okay, the job is yours. And Shinohara-san just the maid here, you know…clean and stuff. She does not cook for me.”

“I do not know what to do.” Mirai really didn’t want to quit. But the situation was toooo awkward for both of them.


“I will tell you what to do. You will take the job. Plus, I have a friend rather than a boy with mouth of no insurances.” Mirai understood that Shinohara-san was totally meant Yudai.

“If you said so… well my study loan also has about 80 years to be paid. I’m in!!” Both Mirai and Ryosuke were ready to hug each other.

“Okay…slow down you too!!!” She blocked her hand in the middle of them two. “That’s what got us into this mess.”


“Great talk.” They finally only shaking hand.

Mirai got that job finally, in the most awkward kind of way to be precise. She opened her apartment’s door and screamed at Umika, “Ryosuke not firing me!! I got the job!!”





I hope the words still within the limit.
It's PG-18 anyway! ^^