Please give me the job!

Cook for The Boss!!

Title: Cook for The Boss!!
Pairing: YamaShi and others
Rating: PG-18
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Summary: Shida Mirai just get kicked from her recent job. This has been worse with all the debts she had. Being able to work as a personal chef for a famous smartphone application company CEO, Yamada Ryosuke had always been her dream. The question is, did she manage to get that job?

 

~CHAPTER 1~ Please give me the job!
 
Dialog: Shida Mirai | Yamada Ryosuke | Kawashima Umika | Chiba Yudai
 

"Yoooossssshhhh!!!!! I'm gonna make this my dream job!!" Mirai said after she saw a job advertisement in a job board online. That's right. Mirai is looking a new job as she just got fired from her recent job. Why? She was a newbie in the kitchen at famous hotel in Tokyo. Setsuna Star Hotel. Because she’s new, plus the youngest worker, all her senpais made her to do only the dishes.

 

 

*one month ago*

"What kind of apprentice program is this?? They just use the youngster to do the crap work!! When I get the time to hold the spatula and a pan? Its has been 6 months now!! Mirai kept on blabbering while washing the plates. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a ball flew into the kitchen, straight to Mirai, who was holding a stack of dishes to be put on the kitchen racks.

PRAAAAAGGGG!!!

The plates scattered over the kitchen, broke into thousands pieces. Even some of the broken pieces went into a cooking pot that boiled a tomato soup.

SHHHHIIIIIIIIIDDDDDAAAAA!!! WHAT IS THIS MESS?? A roared voice calling for Mirai.

It was totally doom!! Mirai knew that this gonna be her last day.

Ha-Hai! Mirai answered. Hontou ni gomenasai. Its not my fault, there was a ball-

Youre fired!! I dont want to listen to your excuse anymore. That voice said.

DemoI do not-Mirai tried to explain the situation to her superior, but he just walked away after saying about firing Mirai.

Mirai cannot hide her anger anymore.

Chotto mate Chef! You cannot fire me, I QUIT!!! Like hell I gonna stay at this crappy hotel anymore. Sayonara!!!

Mirai took off her apron and her chef tie, threw them on the floor and stomped angrily on it in front of the Head Chef. Then, she walked out of the kitchen and slammed the door hard, loud enough to be heard by the customer in the dining hall.

 

 

*present time*

Why did I quit that job? If I knew that it was this difficult to find a new one, I shouldnt quit that crappy job. Mirai sighed in front of her laptop. It was already a month; she still did not manage to get a decent job.

Mirai, hows your job hunting going? Umika asked, Mirais best friend since middle school. They went to the same high school and also university. But during university, Mirai decided to take Culinary and Umika took Business Administration.

UMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKAAAAAAAAA Mirai literally cried to Umika.

I still cannot get any job, I went to a few interviews, they said to wait, and I wait. But nothing come out! What should I do now??? But I just saw a very interesting job advertisement. Come here and have a look.

Mirai pulling Umika’s shirt till she about to fall, not because of the pulling but because of the advertisements.

What??!!! That DOCO Apps Group?? You must get this job Mirai!!! I said MUST!

Chotto, what with the MUST? You know my dream is to work as a chef for a famous people, not to mention, THEY HAVE A LOT OF MONEYYYY!!! But I sure DOCO Apps Group, do not have any special isnt it?

Mirai!!! Are you living under the rock? I live with you desu kedo. Literally under the rock because we are living in an apartment.

Dong!! Umika whacked Mirais head with a pillow.

Umika, what are you doing? That’s hurt!!

Dont you know that, DOCO Apps Group have a recent change in management, the new CEO is the youngest CEO in this century. Plus, I heard that he is very handsome.

“Yup…and DOCO Apps is like son for DOCOMO Group, the cell phone’s company right. Then? Mirai still cannot get what Umika was trying to say.

“Then? At least you know what DOCOMO Group is. This job is to be the personal cook for the new CEO, I heard he is hardly to be in the office, he is working from home. Even though he is a CEO; he is actually the main developer for their phone apps.

“De-Dried Apple?”

BAKA!! Your big head only full of foods and nothing else. Its developer, a software engineer that creates phone applications like Candy Crush that you played all day since you lost your job!!!

Umika took Mirai’s cell phone from her hand and whacked her head again with that phone.

Umika!! Hidoi!! Sumimasen for being unemployed~ Souka!! So he gonna be at home, that make it easier for me.Mirai made an annoyed face and then lighten back up after hearing the word “Home”.

You can catch his heart also, you already 24 for Gods sake. People said, to capture a man heart, capture his stomach first.

HaiHai I do not have time for those. I will be grateful enough just to get a job to support my own stomach and my mountain of debts.

 

 

*the next day*

“Uwaaahhhh~ Just look where did he live? In this penthouse, I never knew it has been this close to our apartment.”

“Ding Dong~~”

“Coming~~ Please wait a while okay~~” Chiba Yudai,Ryosuke’s most trusted person and secretary, said to a person in front of him. He was quite convinced that Ryosuke will like the person he just interviewed to be the new chef.

“Who are you and what do you want?” Yudai looked at Mirai with a sneer look. He did not like women to come to this apartment to meet Ryosuke.

“I-I come for the job interview. The advertisement yesterday in-”

“The position has been filled! Please go back!” But Mirai tried to push the door and got in.

“Even though you already in, I am not going to interview you because you see this person-”

“Please please please hear me first” Mirai cut it before Yudai finished his sentence. Mirai was really desperate. For her, this might be the last choice for her or else her mother told her to go back to their hometown in Osaka.

“Mogami-san, you can leave now, I will contact you very very soon~” Yudai escorted that person to the door.

“Even though he is good looking, the attitude…urgh~~ I can’t stand it!” Mirai whispered to herself.

“Did you say something?” Yudai asked Mirai.

“Did he heard me? Please no…please no…he got the ear from hell.” Mirai continued to whisper.

“Mr…ummm?” Mirai was hinting Yudai to get his name.

“Chiba!”

“Um… Chiba-san, can you just interview me, I really really need this job. You know, I have a lot a lot of debts.” Mirai smiled widely mentioning and stressing the word “debt”.

“Like I care what do you have or not. Please leave or I will call security-”

While Mirai and Yudai busy arguing and convincing with each other, “Yuu, tadaima!!” Ryosuke walked in and straightly landed on the sofa.

“Oh…Ryosuke-san, okaerinasai!! How’s your trip to Thailand?”

“It was so great and everything was so cheap that I thought of building more branches there.”

“Oh Ryosuke-san you are such a hardworking person.”

Mirai walked near to them and also complementing Ryosuke of his job.

“Yamada-san, that is so great!!”

Feeling weird, looking at unknown person in his house, Ryosuke asked Yudai about Mirai.

“Yuu, who is this?”

“Argh..it's just an unknown person walking in and about to get out now.” Yudai kept pushing Mirai to the front door and asking her to leave.

“Yuu, I am hungry! Oh no, I forgot, the old cook quit before I left for Thailand.”

Hearing that Ryosuke needed food, Mirai quickly pushing Yudai away and ran back to Ryosuke and kept explaining why she was here.

“Yamada-san, actually I am here for the cook position, can you interview me? No no no, first… you are hungry right? I can fix up for you something!!”

“Sure, just help yourself at the kitchen!”

“Ryosuke-san!! What are you saying? I already found you a new cook. I want to discuss about him with you.” Yudai still do not satisfied with Ryosuke’s action for allowing Mirai to cook for him.

“Later Yuu, I am really hungry. Miss??”

“Mirai… Shida Mirai, sir!”

“Yup, Mirai…please cook faster okay?”

 

 

*15 minutes later*

“Sir, Yamada-san…with only the ingredients in the fridge, I can only make you this.” Mirai handed Ryosuke a plate of tuna sandwich and a bowl of mash potato salad.

“What? Sandwich? Mash potato? Even I can make that Ryosuke-san!”

“Umai…Umaiiiiiii~~~~~~~~” Ryosuke commented with face full of satisfaction.

“I never tasted a mash potato this delicious I don’t know what did you put it there but it’s tasty. Yuu, forget the other guy. Mirai, you are hired!”

“But Ryosuke-san…okay fine! Just give her a test or whatever because she does not win any Master Chef or whatever.” Yudai finally agreed with his boss but still wanted Mirai not to get hired.

Mirai felt really grateful and thank to her luck that come out one in a while.

“Yamada-san, hontou ni hontou ni arigatou to giving me a chance. You will never regret hiring me. Don’t worry, I will be your cook, your maid and I will clean everything’s here”

“But as Yuu said, a test. Okay I know. How about you prepare a dinner for me and my girlfriend this Sunday, I going to propose her. Everything need to perfect and amazing. Okay?”

“Pro-propose? Ha-hai…wakarimaa!” Mirai still surprised of the news.

Mirai whispered, “What with capturing his heart, Umika?”

But what Umika said was right, at first Ryosuke walked into the house, she saw a ridiculously handsome, nope a ridiculously beautiful man to be her boss!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am writing this on a whim, as today is my birthday! And also a couple more days to my favourite’s birthday – Ryosuke and Mirai!! Celebrating mine and together with them through this fic!! Yeah!! The chapter is quite short because I am too engrossed making the cover picture. I do not know how long the story will go, maybe just a couple of chapters or longer. Yoroshiku ne! The cover photo might have happened in another chapter!! I just don’t know yet!! XD. I forgot to mention, this story is a little bit matured version of YamaShi. <3

 

 

As usual, I apologized for any grammatical error and spelling. (English is my second language! :D)