The seventh cycle of love

In Our Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present

Tonight is just like the usual night. She closed the boutique late after a long day full of costumers. Nothing special except for the guy who just step in to her boutique.

Kai don’t know what’s wrong with him. He just drove home but here he is now, in front of her boutique. But then, something popped in his mind.

“Hei krys” he greet her

“What are you doing here Kai?”

“Nothing. I was just passed by and....”

“And what?”

“I was wondering maybe you want to go drink wine with me?”

Krystal felt suspicious, but what’s wrong with it?

“Ok” she answered

********

And there they are now. Sit on a bar, drinking wine or whatsoever. There were not many people in this bar. And no one has ever spoken ever since they arrived here 15 minutes ago.

“So is this is your favorite bar?” she tried to opens up the conversation

“Yeah I go here a lot.”

“ohh” she couldn’t think of anything right now. The image of jong in sitting beside her keeps bothering her. It is the image of Kim Jong In, in this dim light, he looked so y. Kim Jong In has always been y... but definitely not this y.

Kai knows Krystal is looking at him. Her eyes looked somewhat intent. Maybe it’s because of the wine. He tried to open another conversation, “so how’s your boutique?”

“Its fine” she answered shortly

“So you love to drink wine?” she asked

“i actually prefer soju. But I often drink wine. What ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter