The sixth cycle of love

In Our Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This past semester Kai never stops trying to win Krystal’s heart. And he thought that’s it. He is going to confess, real confession.

2 weeks before exam, Kai plan to confess to Krystal, so he asked D.O and Luna’s help. They prepare accordingly. He plans to confess to her in their class, the place they first meet, the place that holds many memories between them. True, he never leave Krystal alone, he even asked D.O to sit with Luna so can sit with Krystal.

And finally today is the day, 9 days before exam. Krystal walks to her class like usual, not knowing Kim Jongin waiting for her with a big surprise.

-

She opens the door......

-

-

-

And.......

-

-

-

“Krystal!” a voice behind her called. That’s Jongdae, the class’s secretary, “Can you please help me Krys? I need to pick some book from the library and there’s a bunch of book and I was wondering if you can help me bring it?” he said with pleading looks, “yeah sure dae” she replied and then walk away with Jongdae.

Luna who watched from window tells the whole class that Krystal went to the library with Jongdae. Kai who have been so nervous this whole time can’t help but to feel disappointed and call Jongdae the bastard who doesn’t know situation. D.O just laughed defending Jongdae, because he doesn’t know about this plan at all.

“how come that bastard doesn’t know?! The whole class knows” he said as he look at the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter