The eleventh cycle of love

In Our Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things were fine at first...

However, everything changes...

Even Kim Jongin...

 

Well, Kang Seulgi Happened...

 

These days Kai only hang around Kang Seulgi, forgotten that he had a girlfriend. In matter of fact, Krystal knew what is going on. What really happens is Kai grew tired of Krystal, he was so tired of all those endless midnight chat, those days when Krystal would just help him study, those days when Krystal ate with him, those days when Krystal complain about Seulgi, those days of their date, basically all those days involving Krystal. Including the heartbeats he had when Krystal is around.

Then, there is Seulgi who is the exact opposite of Krystal. She’s this bubbly girl with a lot of aegyo. Unlike Krystal who had this icy aura when you ask her to do aegyo.

There’s a crack in their relationship. Moreover, it distances them apart. This relationship can no longer be called a relationship. Communications had stopped between them. No more efforts from both sides to mend this relationship.

Kai was tired.

Familiarity and such has deceived him, convinced him that the only Star that was accompanying the Moon is Polaris...

And Krystal had given up.

She gave up to her broken heart, she gave up to her pain... and cannot see the Stars anymore... even the Sun, at some point will stop to give it’s light to the Moon so it will stop shine...

Without any word of break up... this relationship just stopped.

Both continue with their lives. Confusing their best friends.

 

*****************

 

Months pass... prom is near...

Their last prom as students...

The most anticipated prom for all high school student...

However, not Krystal... she had no plans to go at all

 

************

 

4 weeks before prom

 

The almighty Do Kyungsoo had a big surprise for everyone. He had changed a little bit of the rule this year. Being one of the student council members, he had convinced the other members to change the prom rule this year.

“Hello everyone, this is Do Kyungsoo speaking..” He stated through the school speaker, “apparently, there is a big news to everyone, but I am not the one who gonna announce it... our student president himself will reveal this big surprise!”

The sound of claps can be heard from all the places

“Hello! Your president Kim Junmyeon here speaks! Therefore... as Kyungsoo just said, there’s a big news! And it is, of course regarding the prom! Aren’t you all excited?!” then cheers once again by everyone

“Ok! Let me reveal it! Dump! Dump! Dump! There’s a change of prom rule this year!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter