The nine cycle of love

In Our Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The nineth cycle of love

Day by day passed just like that. Senior year comes and the main couple is still lovey dovey as usual.

Kang Seulgi never stop bother them, but luckily Luna and D.O always have ways to keep her away.

And it looks like senior year wont be the same.

Luna and D.O suddenly begin to study harder. And so no one is helping Krystal to keep Kang Seulgi away from Jongin.

And all this time, Jongin are still clueless about Kang Seulgi’s motive or he knows but never tried to keep her aways because he likes her? That thought always comes to Krysal’s mind.

Usual day at the usual spot. Krystal and Jongin were eating when Kang Seulgi come and ruined her mood.

Kang Seulgi walked directly to Jongin’s side and sit there, never stop asking question to Jongin.

“Hey, Jjong, what are you eating” said Seulgi

‘c’mon! You see what he is eating!’ Krystal thought

“I’m eating meatballs” answer Jongin with his smiley face

“Do you like meatballs? I can make it, do you want me to some for you tomorrow?” said Kang Seulgi.

“Sure! You must be so good at making meatballs!” said Jongin

Krystal can’t help but to stare fiercely at Jongin, ‘why would you say yes to that offer Kai?!!

“So Jjong do you have time after school, I want to go shopping and no one is accompanying me.” Seulgi looked at Jongin with her puppy eyes.

Just before Jongin answered, Krystal stood up and ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter