The eight cycle of love

In Our Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin’s love and affection is not enough. She felt insecure by the way jongin treats other girls, especially Kang Seulgi. Ever since the first time she meets that girl, she knew, Kang Seulgi will threatens her relationship.

-

-

Do you know hard it is day by day for Krystal?

Every single day Kang Seulgi would appear out of nowhere and distract Jongin’s attention. She felt irritated, what the hell in the world Kai was thinking? He was always welcome of her. Krystal needs privacy with Kai, why can’t he think of that? Why does he always let Kang Seulgi bother them?

-

-

Lunch time and like the usual, Krystal and Jongin had their lunch together.

“Oppaaaa, let’s go date after school?” It was unusual for Krystal call Kai ‘oppa’ with such a tone, it pleased him so much.

“Anything for my princess!!” he said as he blushed due to overwhelming happiness.

“then where should we gooo?” as she looks at him with her bling-bling eyes.

“how about movie theater? Or maybe you want to watch a musical?”

“let’s.......”

“Oppa!!!” said the girl who come over to their table

“oh! Hi Seulgi!” Kai greeted her cheerfully

“what are you doing after school?” Kang Seulgi asked as she took a seat beside Jongin.

“We are going on a date!” Krystal said a little bit sarcastic

“oh unni, i don’t know you were here”

‘yeah of course you don’t’ Krystal thought

“Oppa can’t I go with you? I’m bored” with a flirty tone

“oh?” Jongin looks flustered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter