The first cycle of love

In Our Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is when first cycle of love begun

 

 

Jung So Jung. She is beautiful girl. She was a gift to Kim Jong In. She made his heart flutter like crazy. Well, that was until 4 years ago….

Kim Jong In. He is crazingly charming. He was her guardian angel. He made her pass out with that killer smirk. Well, that was also 4 years ago…

 

The present is different from what they have imagined when they first said ‘I LOVE YOU. The present is different since ‘I LOVE YOU’ just became an empty word. The present is different since destiny chooses a different path on that fateful graduation night.

 

Lets go back to how they met 6 years ago.

 

 

Jung So Jung. Her nickname is Krystal, her sister gave it to her. Anyway, this is her first day in highschool. She is so exited, like usual.

In front of her, the gate to the whole new world called highschool is waiting. She take each step, one by one, wondering who will be the first one greeting her.

Kim Jong In. His nickname is Kai, given by his so-called soulmate D.O. He is just so super exited waiting who will take the credit as his first girlfriend in highschool. Today is the day. He will make all the girls fall for him.

The super exited Krystal was so surprised when she just opens the door. This tall boy standing right in front of her suddenly takes her hand and by second he pulls her in to a hug. Krystal holds her brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter