The fourth cycle of love

In Our Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shine brightly, the warm feeling lingering in her, the beauty of the world can’t seem to find an aswer to the question in her mind. The trace of memories she tried to forget has gotten back, filling her with emotion. The quetion she will never ask has finally left , “Luna, has he ever asked about me? How’s he doing all this time? Perhaps, has he ever looked for me?” Krystal just can’t seem to hold it back anymore.

Luna never thought in her life that Krystal can be this sensitive about Jongin after what happened, “no, he never asked about you, he’s doing just fine, but he did looked for you, once”.

Seoul, 3 years ago

This few days has been so gloomy for Luna. Her best friend just left for French. She’s in the usual spot they used to hang out when Kai come, with D.O of course.

“what are you doing here Kai?” the sarcastic tone can be heard in her voice

“don’t be like that Lun” Kyungsoo remind her

“I was looking for Krystal, she’s not here? I haven’t see her this few days, and her maid said she is not home and....”

Luna cut him off, “why the hell are you looking for her? I thought you didn’t care?”

Kai just can’t seem to find the right words to answer that. so he just shut his mouth and leave.

**********************

Seoul, present

“Bro, thanks so much for having diarrhea!” Kai said smiling ear to ear

“what?! Oh sure...” D.O suprised, ‘wtf?! He doesn’t relize that I was just faking it? And he is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter