Haru Haru

Through Hardships

After a few days, me and Taehyung got to know each other a bit more. We both have our differences, just like any other person, but there were things we did have in common. Like we hate when people are fake and we hate when we are lied to and used. Because we have both been in relationships in the past that were like that. We were sick and tired of it and wanted someone thats not like that. And i found out he thinks im cute so i knew for a fact i could tell him the same thing and not feel so ashamed of it. We were both just very happy. Each day would be filled with joy in the waits of texting each other.

During school Jinhyun and Kyungie noticed me having a smile on my face more often then i usually did. They also realized that I've stopped checking out the other guys in our school. They thought something was wrong with me but also were very confused because i had a huge smile everyday. At lunch Jinhyun finally say "Hey Dongho, why such the big smile on your face huuuuuh." He nudged me like he normally does while Kyungie noona just looks at me with that "boy you better tell me before i beat your you crack" face. All i could say was "Im just enjoying life, happy to live. Happy to be your friends. Just trying to live it and be happy because you never know when you'll die." They both looked at me weird but eventually believed me.

When ever each day goes by, i just felt closer and closer to Taehyung as it is. I found out that he is 21 years old and that he is apart of group called BTS, who are very popular here in Korea. The one thing i did learn that im a bit iffy on is that he smokes and drinks a lot, which worries me a lot. Plus he has the boi look. However, something inside me tells me to look past all that because there is something worth waiting and fighting for.  So i stuck to it and just continued to talk to him.

Day by day went by and it was becoming a daily thing to talk to Taehyung. Jinhyun, Kyungie and Yoonkyung were starting to get mad that i started to not pay attention to them. I was just so in trance with Taehyung, i felt like i was on cloud 9. No matter how much me and him talk, we always came up with a topic to discuss. It was hard to believe i found a cute guy, well more like a cute guy found me.

  The time eventually came when he asked me out, and of course i said yes. The hardest thing was that we  didn't want to put it on Facebook and it was so hard top hide it from Jinhyun them, they are like family i tell them everything. It was so hard going on in my day without saying "just talking to my oppa" or "glad im not single" kind of a thing.

Each day just seemed getting  better and better. During lunch it was very quiet betwewn the four of us. Since i became so quiet no one decided to talk. Yoonkyung was the finally the first to say something,  as usual. "OKAAAY because no one is gonna say anything i will. Dongho, whats been going on?" I gave them this look that im hiding something but all i said was "Just checking out to see how big that guys is." Yoonkyungs reply was so vicious. "YAH!" She slammed her book on my head "STOP LOOKING AT OTHE PEOPLES ES." I just gave them a look and started laughing. "Oh you know you love me." Towards the end of lunch Kyungie noona said "Dongho, you know if anything is wrong you can tell us right?" Jinhyung added "Yea you crack." I just gave them a nod and smile and said "Of course I'll tell you guys." "And if anyone tries to with you. I swear imma beat their ." Kyungie noona added.  I just gave her a scared look and nodded. We all departed from lunch and went on with our day.

*In my head*

It has been a few weeks since Taehyung added me on facebook. I've already started thinking about what I'd to that boy in bed. If i were to tell the gang i know what they would say. Jinhyun would say "Oh god. Really now?" Kyungie would be like "Can you not please." And of course the Yoonkyung would totally say "Just keep it in your dam head. We don't know need to know that." So from that being said, i can't say anything to them. Just not yet. Now is not the time. I have to wait a little longer. And let things go on day by day.

I just wonder, will this work out? With Taehyung always being busy with his group, we wouldnt be able to meet. But,  we will see. With each day going by.