Intrusion

Through Hardships

It has been a few days since Taeyhung came home and got back to normal. School was going a lot better now that I was calmer and happier. Jinhyun them noticed a smile on my face again which made them more at ease.

“Hyuuuuung~” I texted to Jinhyun in the middle of class.

“Yes? LOL” he responded.

“You think after school you can walk with me to work?”

“Well it’s been a while since you asked that, but sure.”

“Thanks hyung~ I need to tell you something that’s why”

“IS everything going okay?”

“Now it is, but I rather tell you in person than over texting. We are suppose to be paying attention.”

“OH ! Teacher is coming. Greeet I am going to get in trouble now. GTG now Dongho,”

“SORRYYYYY!!!! I will see you after school hyung. Bye~”

I actually got in trouble too but it’s okay. Lately the teachers have been ignoring me because they know I text in class everyday because its Taehyung and they realized I am still doing good in class. Classes were coming to an end and then I met Jinhyun at the front gate. The girls had to take care of stuff for a project so that made it 10 times easier on getting rid of them. Telling Jinhyun everything  made me feel a whole lot better because now I had someone to go to when-ever we get into an argument.

“Damn Dongho, So this is why you have been sad lately and not wanting to hang with us that often?”

“Yes Hyung, this is why. I have been dealing with a lot of drama with Taehyung.”

“Why don’t you just dump him if you are treated like crap and all this stuff happens to him?" He asked as we were nearing my working place.

“I don’t know, I just can’t. I feel like I was sent to be in his life and try to make a difference. Plus I have completely fallen in love with him and can’t stay away for so long. I feel like God and his mom had sent me to be with him and show him that he does have the potential to become a better person and make everyone proud.”

“Yeah I see where you’re getting at.” We stopped walking.

“Thanks Jinhyun for listening to me and understanding.” I said while turning to face him in front of my store.

“No problem Dongho, I am always here for you. Be careful alright?”

“Alright hyung, I will. You’re the best.” We hugged goodbye and he continued to walk as I went into the store for work.

    Work had gone pretty smoothly. It wasn’t extremely busy but it wasn’t extremely slow. Taehyung had just finished his night practice as I was leaving work to walk home. We always talked while I walked home because he wanted to make sure I get home safe. While I was talking to him though, someone had messaged me on his account again when he said “BRB babe.” His name was Jeon Jungkook. Apparently they were in the same group but I found out that those two are sticking together like glue now and it was making me jealous. Jungkook was telling me about the stuff they do  but also told me what Taehyung has been doing behind my back. “You know he calls me Kookie <3. That is the name he gave me.” I got so sad when he told me that because that actually was a cute name. However as we started to talked I realized they never really liked each other, they just liked the company of each other plus Jungkook was younger as well.

                Before Taehyung came back me and Jungkook exchanged names for Kik and we started to talk on there. Me and Jungkook had pretty much talked for a long time. We had a lot of things in common and I was enjoying talking to me. I sensed though that he was actually starting to like me because the way he started to message me just gave off that vibe. He even started calling me “Oppa” and starting sending cute emojis and cute texts. I couldn’t help but smile and get butterflies. I had to stop myself before anything got any further though because I did not want anything to come between me and Taehyung. I kept mentioning I was dating Taehyung but he kept on saying that he would wait for me because he wants me. I was getting so conflicted with my feelings I just didn’t know who I really liked anymore.

                 Throughout the week, Taehyung kept on doing more stupid so Jungkook was there to always comfort me and tell me what he was doing. I was almost leaning towards Jungkook because he actually understood me and actually got where I was coming from. I kept telling him to just wait for me because the time Taehyung dumps me I would slowly get to know him and work my way to him. I know that would be a bad thing but Jungkook was really starting to grow on me. He was cute, funny, charming, knew what to say and all that jazz. My heart always fluttered when messaging him and it was just almost dead with Taehyung. After a while Taehyung actually caught on and found out me and Jungkook were talking and he was getting upset and getting all emotional. We had gotten into a huge argument and we both ended up crying because of it. He realized Jungkook was only being there for me because he would always do stupid things and he knew that I loved him more. We settled the fight, it took three hours, but we made up and went on with our normal conversations.

                I got really scared because I didn’t want anything to happen. My heart was going to break and I didn’t know if I was ready for that again. I really do love Taehyung and I want to keep him with me forever. I started beating myself up because of this damn intrusion of love and feelings that came into play with Jungkook. I told myself to just be friends with him and get over the feelings because I was with Taehyung. It was going to be hard because Taehyung sometimes makes me feel unwanted and played, but Jungkook did the exact opposite. He made sure I knew I was wanted and always tried to make me smile when I was down. It know it would take a while, but it has to start somewhere right?