Caught In Act

DADDY

.

Nichkhun Pov

"You cant say no to me Khun, you have to meet Hyuna tonight. Thats the only optional."

"I cant. You know that i dont have mutual feeling toward her."
Nichkhun answer his mom on the phone. He know that Hyuna is a good girl, she willing to wait for him and accept his condition. She loves him for sure. Its just his heart doesnt get into her.

"You know she is a good girl, right?"
"Yeah"
"I know her family and i know her since she's still a kid. She is a gppd daughter with well family background. I want you to spend the rest of your life with a good girl like her."
His mom telling him. Its been years that his mom ask him to marry and have a wife to look after him but it never work out, but he give it a try with Hyuna since his mom like her so much and he dont have a heart to disappoint her.

For Nichkhun, a life with he and his daughter is enough.

"But i dont want to have a wife at this moment. I can take care of myself and Mei, mom." answer him and he heard his mom sigh

"You know that i love you, son. It is sadden me to see you alone and being a single parent. Even you always said that you are happy but i dont believe it. You are lonely and tired, raise a daughter alone is never easy. You need a wife not only to take care of you but also to accompany you, love you and your family. Beside Mei need a mother figure." His mom explain and he really understand what she said.

She is right. I need someone to love me and Mei.

"Okay mom. Im gonna call her"

I rest my head at my couch and call Hyuna.

I ask her for a date tonight and smiling to hear how happy she is.


Nichkhun wait her in their usual cafe near his office and Hyuna finally arrive.
She wore a mini tight blue dress with a red lip on her face. Her hair is tide up and smiling at him.

He stand up to welcome her, she gigling and have a little run to hug him until she finally rest her head in hos embrace.

"I miss you" Hyuna said while looking up to his eyes since their height level is much.
"I miss you too" Nichkhun said, smiling. He really want to give this good pretty girl a try. He dont want to let her down.
"How do i look today?"
"Pretty! As usual" he wink and laugh at her. He guide her to her chair and cover her expose shoulder with his coat.

"You look different" she said in the middle their dinner.
"What?" Ask him as he slice another steak and put it some to her plate.
"I dont know. Maybe your neat appearence? But you make me happier for sure." She said as she hide her red face
"Im glad that you are happy tonight. I will make you happy from now"
Nichkhun said as she reach and hold her hand.

The music sounds so romantic and he ask her to dance with him.

The music is so slow with the romantic lyric fill the atmospher. She rest her head in his chest. He kiss the crown of her hair and hug her.

"You dont have any idea how long i have been waiting for this. To let you hold me like this." She inhale his smell and she cant express how deeply in love she is with this man.

She look at him and hold his face then she pull him to kiss him.
Nichkhun cant help it but kiss her back.
He want to start something new. Something that long time have gone.

"Daddy!" He heard a familiar voice calling. He search and look around and find his little girl who call him.

Just after he saw her ansld she run away blend in the crowd.

"Mei!" He let hyuna go and run to look for her but he cant find any of her sight in the crowd.

"What happen?" Hyuna ask him who is still in panic.
"I saw Mei here" Nichkhun said as he scan around the room.
"Its impossible. I dont see any children around here. You must be wrong"
"But i feel like saw her" Nichkhun call his home and no one is answering
"Nobody's home" he said.

"I think we have to go home. Im afraid Mei is not there either"
They end their date there and choose to find Mei.
After they arrived, they only find the Nanny's there.

"Mr.Horvejkul" the nanny come to him and look trembling
"Where is Mei?"
"Im sorry but we want to come to your office and she ask for ice cream but i lost her and i couldnt find her. Im sorry Mr.Horvejkul" the old woman cried.

I want to scold her for letting Mei walk alone but she have work with me for years. He sigh.

"We need to find her now"
They are searching for Mei for 2 hours and dont find her. They choose to go back and Nichkhun call the police, he is so frustating right now.

"! They said to wait for 24 hours before report it" he slam the phone to the floor til it broke and pull out his hair, crying.

"Its dark already what will happen to her? Im such a bad Dad, i forget that we are going to spend time together."
He wipe his tears
"Dont be like that Khun! She will come back here. She is a smart girl and she will find the way home"
Hyuna said as she hold his head to look at her.

Nichkhun looking at Hyuna, he know its not about Mei lost the way home. He believe that she remember it but she saw them kissing and it must be broke her heart.
Mei must be mad at him and dont want to see him, thats why she's not home right now. But where is she going to?

"She saw us kissing there and she must be sad, she dont really like our relationship" he open up to her

"So are you give the blame on me?! U promised to make me happy! What about now?" Nichkhun look up to Hyuna who already fill with tears in her eyes.

He know he is wrong to say it to her but its just whats on his mind.

"Im sorry" he walk closer and hug her
"Im sorry, okay?" Repeat him again and kiss her, he want to prove his promise and he want to wipe away her worries.

The sound of the door open and he look up to it to find Tiffany was standing there, with Mei.


Tiffany..here..with Mei?

Tiffany saw whats happening and cover Mei's eyes with her hand.

He look at her for a second and it felt so strange. He felt like a sting in his heart he slowly approach Mei

"Daddy!"
Mei run to his embrace
"Thank you" mumble him to Tiffany before he place the sleepy Mei to her bedroom.
"Im sorry Daddy" she said before she sleep
"Dont ever run away from Daddy anymore." Wispher him

He's going out to talk to Tiffany but she's not there
"Where is she?" He ask hyuna
"I dont know. Im thankful that Mei is back and i think i have to go home now" they hug and bid goodbye.

He search his phone and call his long time budy.
Tiffany might have a lot of question in her head, im okay if she hate me but she cant hate herself.
She could be drunk and end up doing bad thing which is i dont want ir to happen.

"Taec?"
"Khun, is that you?" He sounds tired but i dont know who to ask about it
"Im sorry if i distrub you"
"No..no.. im fine. What can i help you?"
"Tiffany"
"What?"
"Please look up for her for me. Something happened and i know she might end up drinking." Nichkhun said makes Taecyeon confused
"U find her?"
"Its a long story. I just need u to make her safe tonight"
"Dont worry. You both are my best friend and i owe you a lot khun" Nichkhun felt relief, he can trust Taecyeon.
"Thanks Taec" he end the call and enter Mei's room. She already sleeping peacefuly then he join beaide her bed.

"Im sorry Daddy make u sad. I just want you to understand, its good for both of us" he kiss her forehead and close his eyes, sleep beside her.

One thing to make me felt peace is only to know the person u love is safe and sound.