Tiffany

DADDY

.

Tiffany (present)

You know how someone really means to your life when you live without talk or see him for years but he still crossing your mind on every single day.


Im walking down in incheon airport, stop my step and pull off my sunglasses.
Look all around me and the longing feelings for him hit my chest once again.
It's been years, i always remind myself how long it have been.


I arrived in my new condo.
Turn on the lamps and see my condo have a lot of pink just like i've request.

"Not bad" i open my luggages and arrange it on the wardrobe.


I decide to drive around the city and i felt like there's nothing change here.
Like its still the Seoul i known.

I stop my track in my high school.
Its still afternoon so i play a visit.
I enter the school and walking slowly as my mind backtracking to my old memory just like im still living there.


I saw my littleself stop walking and look at the clock that show 7.45am then she look back to see her boyfriend was running in her back.

"Khun! Why you're always late!" Stephanie was throwing tantrums but her boyfriend just laughing and grab her wrist.
"Its not late yet. Come on before we both late to the class" he said as they both running.

I saw her face and her stare like he is the only thing on her mind, he own her world.
I remember that time i always waiting for him outside just to look at his perfect feature from his brunete hair to his thick eyebrows, his eyelashes, his round eyes while running out of breath.

They are really cute, my mind thought me.

"Anyonghaseyo" someone interupt my thought and bring me back tp reality.
"Oh anyonghaseyo" i great the old lady.
"What can i help you? Do you want to meet your siblings here?"
Then she look at me carefully
"Omo.. are you Tiffany?"
"Yes. Its me!" I answer cheerfully. Finally someone recognizme!
And yes. She is Miss Han Young, used to be english teacher but is a headmaster now.


I just have a little chat with her and its so nice to comeback here.

"Do Nichkhun have ever visit here?"
"I dont know but i never see him after graduation and i heard that he moving somewhere"

Why do i always thinking of him? Ehy do i always find myself looking for him?
Is it because of guilt? Or unfinished feeling?


There's a lot of new room as the buolding is getting bigger and taller but some room just remind the same.
Just like this library room.

Even the shelf is still the same.
And i remember my first kiss here.
I was about to arrange the books when suddenly Nichkhun come and capture my lips.
I was surprise at first but knowing that he is the only one who always suprise me giving the warm feeling between our kiss.

"Did i suprise you?" Ask him hugging my waist with his both hands
"No"
"No?" He surprise himself.
"Because its only you who always suprise me" i said as i kiss him back.
That day i saw the very first different smile of him which make me want to show my love for him more.


Present time

I walk to the hall way of SQ's building to meet the architech to discus for our branch in Seoul.

"Good morning" i greet the workers who just walk in this big hallway

Yes, im the confident Tiffany who never forget to give my smile for everyone.
Im the song writer, composer and executive director of SWEntertaiment.

 

 

There will  havea lot of throwback, hope u wont confuse abt the story line. ^^