Their Past

DADDY

.

Nichkhun
Present time

I cant sleep.
I thought that im okay if i ever see her again but i guess im not.
I hate her for leaving and betray my love

FLASHBACK
I was waiting on her room and its 1 a.m already but she's not home yet.
It makes me worried sick.
I call her for the 13th time but no response.
Then i heard a car stop outside, she going out of the car after bid a goodbye with someone inside it


She enter the house and find me in the living room, she sigh.
Her sigh always makes me uncomfortable for this past months, like she doesnt want me to be here.
But i put that aside.
We have been in a relationship for 5 years and i know she's still the same girl i love.

"What are you doing til this time? Who is that guy?"
Im asking her like always, she persue her dream to be a song writer and i always support her for what she love.
I just dont want her to get sick.

"I still have 2 lyrics to be done in this week. And he's my Ceo"
"What is he doing at this hour?"
It kinda make me mad that its him again. I believe in Stephanie, she always be honest to me. Its our promise, to be honest with each other.

But that guy have been take her home for a few times and i dont even know him.


"If you ask me, i would love to pick you or waiting in your office. Why you ask other guy to accompany you!"

"Ugh Khun, i dont want to argue with you at this hour! Im so dead tired and i dont want to argue for your another jealousy!" She said as she run to her room and lash the door violently.

I close my eyes and steady my breath
She's not the person i used to know anymore.
Its not that i dont support or understanding her choice and her dream. She know me that i would do anything to help her achieve what she love.

She used to always console me if i get jealous or missunderstood but it feels like she doesnt even care about my feelings anymore.

I was playing with my mind til i realize that its 3 a.m already.
I get my jacket ready to go home and i heard her door open.

"Where do you want to go?"
She ask while walking closer to me step by step.
"Home" i said as i get my key to my pocket
"But its dawn already. Why dont you sleep here?" She said with her soothing voice, i know that she already calming down and back to our reality.
"I have work to be done too Steph."
I said and about to step out but she hold my hand.

"There's 2 pancakes on the oven. Eat it before you leave" i said as i felt the emptiness eating up my heart.
She hold my hand tighter

"Im sorry, i just.."
"Tired" i said like i understand her so well
"So do i Steph, im tired"
"I guess we both tired" she said and i saw the loneliness in her eyes.
It startle me. I guess with me being here for her can strengthen her or at least cheer for her.
But i guess im just a burden for her.

"Khun.." her voice filled the silent for a moment. I know where its gonna lead us.
"I dont think we can continue our relationship" she said with her voice shaken
"Should we break up?" I ask her
I lower my head to meet her eyes and i know she have waiting for this moment to said this thing..
Its not surprising me, like i know her for all of my life.

She nod her head then she put her head low.

I pick her chin up.
How im gonna miss her or how i scared that it probably gonna be our last
But i remember the passionate little girl who talk about her dream.
How can i be the obstacle for her dream?


And I choose to let her go. What is the meaning of this relationship if she doesnt mean it anymore?

"Ok" i said and she quiet surprise at my answer.
Its not that we never broke up before. We did it many times. But its the first time i accept the truth, i agreed.

I kiss her forehead and hug her
'Will this be the last time?'

"Dont forget your meal. Dont catch a cold. Take care" i said before planting a goodbye kiss on her lips.

I dont want to be rush but her response confuse me.
We enjoy it, too good that we forget for a moment that we just broke up.
I let go of our kiss and saw the tears pour down on her cheek.
I wipe it with my thumb and she hold it. I hear her sobs and it hurt me so bad.

"Goodbye steph" i plant my last kiss to her forehead before i go.
She grab my arm weakly that she let it go.

.....................

Tiffany cant believe what she just said, they broke up and what surprise her more is that he agree.

Nichkhun never accept a break up.
He would asking for a chance for our relationship.
Or he would change for the better.
He would say that he loves me and say that we will be fine.

But this time, he agreed....
How to continue my life without him..
My heart is sad so sad that i didnt realize he has walk away.

I run to chase him but he's gone. His car have gone too far. And for the first time i felt i like losing myself.

"I...i.. what do i do?" I look at the blank paper and a pencil then i look at the watch that show almost 4 a.m

I convey my feelings to the lyrics i made and looking at the pancake inside the oven. I feel like crying again.

"I lost someone who really care for, someone who loves me" Tiffany said with cracking voice.

In the morning Tiffany come to Nichkhun office and for her surprise he's not there. His worker said that he goes to New York for 2 weeks.
Then i remember that the last messages from him was he wanted to spent time with me.

But im too overwork and neglect him, neglect his feelings.

"He came and wait for me last night. But i push him away." I cry and burry me face.

"Tiff"
"Sorry.. siwon oppa. Is there something i can help?"
"Yes. Would you like to accompany me for dinner? I will take you to a good place and it can help to inspire your new song"
Siwon, the Ceo of the company ask me. We are going out a few times and he is a good man. So i find him comfortable as a friend tho.

"But i..."
"There is not but, its not gonna be too long" he give her wink.


Its been 2 weeks and he never once contact me so i decided to visit his office.
I enter his room without knocking as always and saw him talking with a girl.
I walk slowly and finally to see her back.
She's so thin with slick straight hair and good body line.

I was suffering myself this weeks and here i am watching him laughing with another girl!

Im about to scold him then i realize that he's not mine anymore.
So i decided to go back but too bad he saw me and call me

"Tiff"
Tiff? Did i heard it right? Did he try to draw the line between us?
"Sorry. I dont know that you're here" he catch my hand.
"Tiffany?" The girl notice me and im curious who she is.
I look at her appearance and i definitely know who the girl is.
His bestfriend who actually have feeling for him but gave up and go to other country.
How can i forget her, she made us broke up a few times before.

"Victoria?"
"Long time no see. How's life?"
"Im good. How about you?"
"Good. We met in New York and its a coincidence that i have work to done in Seoul" she said
"Oh you both met in New York?" I ask him like a jealous girlfriend asking for explanation
"We did" he said with flat voice

He usually sneak his hand to my waist when we're talking with another girl but look at him stand so far from me.

God what should i do?!

"I think i have to go now" victoria said and hug Nichkhun before she go.

"Hi. Have a seat" Nichkhun offer but im still standing and crossing my arm.
"What is she doing here?"
"She have answer it"
"And what are you doing in New York?"
"Work" he said and back to his laptop.


Sigh, he act like this again.

"I bought burger and pasta on my way here." I hand him my paper bag
"No. You can eat it yourself. Look! You're so thin!" He hand back to me.

Im smiling secretly knowing that he still care.

"You have to eat more. You look ugly with this skeleton looks" he said with his eyes focus on laptop. But eventho he kinda shaming my appearance but im happy enough he still want to talk with me.

"Im a new worker. A rich guy like you should treat me dinner!"

Im saying just want to have a time with him.

I miss him. Thats it i said it! These 2 weeks withouy his voice or sweet message from him have been like a hell for me.

"Sure. Our usual place" he said without looking.

I felt like a bird who find it's cage is open and ready to fly.

 

Im smiling that i have finished my lyrics and get ready to go to Nichkhun's but Siwon oppa call me

"You promise to go dinner with me"
He said and i totally forgot about it
"I cant i have another appoinment "
"Just for awhile. I dont have anyone in my house to cook for me nor talk to me"
"Okay. But Just for a while" and i look at my watch and sigh

I dont eat dinner cause i think i will eat my dinner with Khun but i cant stop from drink. Its just too good. Its been months from my last party and Nichkhun is alwayd limit my drink.
Then he ask me to continue to the club which i think its a good idea.

Time flies and the loud music just making me feel better.
Im confuse, im broke, i need him and there i saw him with Victoria in the same club with me.He look confuse and down.

I watch him who sit in the other table.
He drink 1 glass, 2 glass with Victoria who already got drunk. Victoria stand up and hug him, he look surprise but they get on my nerve when he hug her back, watching him burried his face in her shoulder while she pat her hair.

My heart hurt, Hurt that i dont want to live in this world anymore.

I drink more glass to numb the feeling in my heart.

Siwon bring his face close to mine and look at what i saw.

I look down, distract all the feeling that drags me down.
He bring my chin up and close the gap between us.
For the very first time, i let other man kiss me, enjoy me and i gave him rensponse back. Im surprise myself that i can do that but its reality and i need someone to know how i feel.

I nibbling his lower lip while he pin me on the wall.
I want to convey all my sadness and frustation.
He was rubbing my back and i found the sensation he gave me.
"I hate him" i said in whisper
"I like you Tiffany" Siwon oppa said as he kiss my neck makes me .
Then he squeze her chest and continue the kiss
"Ughh i hate you" Tiffany said between their kiss as she lost her sense.

Little did they know that a pair on eyes have watching them and hold his anger until he cant take it anymore and pull siwon by the collar and punch him to the ground.

Tiffany gasp and look at Nichkhun punch Siwon til he cant stand.
"What are you doing?!" She shout at him. Tiffany knows Nichkhun too well, he can kill him at this moment and it scared her.

"What am i doing?" He look into her eyes

"I am doing wrong! I was watching you all the time and thought that he has harass you! But i was wrong! You enjoy it. I thought you still love me but i am wrong" he lower his voice.

Never had i imagine i hurt the person who love me so much.
Im not only push him away but also left him a scar. I hurt him. Im the one who hurt him.

"Khun..i"
"Im done with all of this! This is the last, Tiffany" he said look straight into my eyes.

In his eyes i cant find Nichkhun that i love, there is no loving Nichkhun or playful Nichkhun. I only saw devil Nichkhun.

 

After that night, Tiffany cant find Nichkhun.
He retire from his job and they lose their contact.

 


PRESENT

Tiffany is walking through the big hallway of SQ's building and enter the meeting room.
There is one guy who have waiting for her and he got her speechless.

"Good morning. Have a seat"
He said and she look at him closely.
His brunete hair, his thick eyebrow, his flawless skin, round perfect eyes, his lovely nose and his perfect figure.

She walk closer, she's afraid if she might fall down. Her legs become weak. She cant believe it. She met him again after years.

"Khun" she walk closer
"Have a seat Miss Tiffany"
"Khun" she walk closer til she stand infront of him.
"I cant believe i met you" she is about to touch his face but he stop her. He catch her hand.
"This is not how you treat your business partner Miss Tiffany. If you dont have anything to say about our partnership then you may leave now"
He point her to the open door.

"What are you doing? You dont remember me?" She search for his eyes but he wont looking at her
"Who are you then?" He look straight to her eyes. So deeply that it might kill her
"Im your.." she was thinking for a while. Who she is for him?
Ex lover? Best friend? Ex bestfriend? Stanger?
"Business partner" she said.
She acknowledge who she is right now for him.