DADDY

DADDY

 

If you ask me who is the most special man on earth for me, it'll be definitely my dear Daddy!

I love drawing!
Since i was a kid, i always watching daddy's drawing. You need to know that his drawing is really jjang jjang!
He drew buldings, scenery and even a beautiful bridge. I would love to let all my friends see his artwork but daddy said it is a secret so im never let anyone see it.

"ZhangMei.. Daddy's home..." i hear him coming and i jump in to my bed and cover my body with blanket gonna pretend to sleep to surprise him.

I hear footstep getting nearer and...
"Dont pretend to sleep my littke girl!" Daddy said as he tried to tickle me.
"Stop daddy..stop.." i ask him. My tummy is hurt from laughing and he stop as he satisfied with tickling me. Bad dad.

"How do you know that im not sleeping yet?"
"You wouldnt sleep before i got home and plant you a good night kiss"
I smile that Daddy remember it.
"What are you doing just now?"
"Drawing. Homework" i give him the paper.
"It is you and me" i point at the 2 figure
"Where is mom?" Ask him
"Here" i put his hand on his chest.
And saw him smiling, looking at daddy's smiling face is the biggest happiness to me.
"You are right.. she will always be in our heart" he said and hug me tight.

"Good night" he kiss my forehead before turn off the lamp
"Good night"

 

Nichkhun Pov

I turn off the lamp after kiss her forehead. Walking out to my living room and stop infront of Vic's painting i painted myself.

I touch the picture and it bring back the old memory.
I cant give back anything but smile.
We only have a good time.
"You give birth to a smart, pretty kind hearted girl Qian. Im so proud of you. Too bad you cant see her growing up. Thank you for giving me the happiness back to my life again"
I was about to leave the room but walking back to her photo again.

"Today i met her again Qian. But i dont know what should i do. I never expect this day to happen. The emptiness felt too good that i wouldnt lie even for a smile." I said and leaving the room.