Memories

DADDY

.

Tiffany gulp another glass of beer and close her eyes for the bitter feeling she had.

She is confuse, lost and insecure.

There is too much questions going on her mind and her head hurt like its gonna explode soon.

She look at the empty glasses, about to pour another glass but someone's hand stop her for pouring it.

She look at the handsome tall figure
"Taec?" She was confuse at first, her sight is still kinda blurry until she got her vision back.

"What are you doing here?" She ask the tall guy who still standing behind her
"I should be the one asking. What are you doing here? It isnt like your place."

He look at their surrounding, it is a room in a club that they use to make out or for the ion to pleasing the man.

Taec join to sit beside her
"I rent this room to be alone" she said
"That sounds pathetic" he said and she smirk at him
"Shut up boy" tiffany said before she drink another glass
"Whoaaa.. is it what you said after you met an old friend? Tiffany you grown up so much that you telling me to shut" such a terrible joke taec.

He pour a glass for his own and gulp it.
"Ah... its been a long time not seeing you. How's life? What are you doing here?"

"Its good eventho its hard but i still can handle it. How about you?"
She said as she gain her sense back
"Im doing pretty good. Im running my parents' business"
"Well sounds good"

"Have you met Nichkhun?"
Taecyeon ask out of nowhere
"Yeah. He is our company's partner"
"Woah. Can we call it as a fate? Did u move on?"

Taec ask the same thing her friends always ask
"I did. Its all just the past" she smile and chuckle. It is her answer for everyone who ask about her and Nichkhun.


"He changed" Tiffany said. She really dont want to share to anyone about what she feel but she cant hold it any longer.
"He did, Tiff. Not only you but everyone. After you and he broke up, we never contact each other. Its like he wanted to stay away from his past, including us." Tiffany surprise herself at what Taec just said. Taecyeon is his best budy, how come they lost contact?

"What? But why??"

Taec look at her in the eyes, he sighed.

"I told him" Tiffany tilt her head, Dont understand what he said.
"You told him what?"
"I told him that i saw you with another man."
"What?! You said what? You must be misunderstood, Taec!" Tiffany went angry

"Misuderstood? Im not only saw you once or twice. Its couple times and at the end i saw you and your other guy was heading to hotel."
"You told him that?!" He nod, sighed and pour the empty glass for himself.

"He's my bestfriend and i don't want him to keep getting hurt. I know that he loved you so much. After you reject his proposal, he lose his confidence. I told him that thing and he dont believe me. We end up fighting and we never talk anymore." Taecyeon said with a low voice but she still can clearly heard it.

When Tiffany know that she has to comeback to Seoul, the only thing that come to her mind is only Nichkhun.

She was afraid and confused all of the feeling she had all this time.
She have been avoid her feeling but the world seem want to play around with her.

She just want to build their friendship back with this opportunity but what happened tonight proves her wrong.
They can never be friend.
Its still haunt her, its still hurt her.

She look at Taecyeon and wondering whether to ask him or not.
"What?"
"I met this little girl who called Nichkhun as her daddy and the other girl trying to kiss him. i dont know what happen all this time, i felt so clueless and dumb. I thought that i was fine with everything but its actually screw my mind. Do you have any idea who are they?"
There she said it.


FLASHBACK

Tiffany was cleaning her room and she found a box she used to collect for her stuffs.
There she found a bunch of photos of her and Khun.

She made the album for him for their 5th anniversary.

She open the first page that show when they're still young.

-They were 4 of them, khun, tiffany, jessica and taecyeon sitting on the empty stage. Its the first time they know each other, they were still 14 and just finished their drama for talent show and after that they became so close like her own family.

-The second photo was when they were camping. Its the first trip out of Seoul and they are manage to take a photo inside the tent with their couple look. Of course people guess that they are a couple but they're not. Its a pure friendship.

- The photo she take when the crazy Nichkhun won the challenge of eating ice creams in the winter.

-it was 5 photos Nichkhun hugging the crying tiffany and its secretly taken by photographer jung.
Nichkhun is someone who will always be with her through her hardest time. When everyone leaving her, only Nichkhun stand for her, when she push him away he will always be there and wait for her to comeback.

It left her precious memories with him.
Their first anniversary in disneyland, their first trip out of country together with his family, their first job til their first time living together as a couple.
Everything is good when they're together.

She still have his drawing about their plans for their future family.
He drew the couple which is them and the three lil kids is their kids.
They want to live in Callifornia with each other support their dream.
They want to live together and build a happy family.

Everything is just a dream right now.


Until she open the last page.
It was him hugging her from her back and she kiss his cheek.

She remember that time was summer and they had a fun chill date just by walking hand in hand, look one another eyes while walking beside the lake and having a simple yet sweet picnic. It was one of the best time for her, she had him and his presence is a part of her life.

She touch the photo and cant hold back her tears anymore.

She lost him, like a big lost.
Everytime she remember him she kept telling herself that its ok to make a mistakes but its not actually what her heart wanted.

She put back the album and went out to buy a coffee and inhale the fresh air.

There she met a little girl was crying near her car.
She walk closer to her and ask her where her home is but the little girl won't answer.

"Tell me where you live, unnie will ride you home. Ok?" But the little girl keep on crying.
"Do you want ice cream?" The little girl nod after a moment, tiffany smile and wipe her tears and buy her ice cream.

"Who is your name?"
"ZhangMei. You can call me Mei"

"So..Mei why are you crying?"
Tiffany ask and the little girl's eyes start to tear up again
"Daddy said that we will have a movie date but he lied, he went with aunt hyuna. I dont want to have a step mom" the little girl cried in tiffany's hug

"Maybe they have something important to talk so he cant watch the movie with you today"
Tiffany comb her hair and eat the ice cream with her.

"Lets go home. Your daddy must be worry if you're not there." She put the jacket on the little girl
"But im still mad at him."
"A good girl dont let daddy worry and sad right?" She nod
"Good. Guide me to your house" Tiffany drive the little girl

She hold the girl's hand til the front door and Tiffany can hear 2 people shout to each other

"She's my child! You dont get how im feeling inside, i love her and i need to find her now"
The guy sounds a bit mad at the girl

Mei looking at Tiffany, she look kinda scared and hold her hand tighter.

Tiffany open the door and the couple infront of them is kissing. The girl pull the man and capture their lips.
Tiffany instantly block the view so Mei wouldnt see it but Tiffany know who the guy is.

Its Nichkhun
He is Nichkhun

Her heart thumping and she scare that they would see her infront of their door.

"Daddy!" Shout Mei and Khun looking at them. He let go of the girl to come and hug Mei.
He kiss her forehead and look at Tiffany beside her.

"Thank you" mumble him.

END FLASHBACK

"She's Mei.. his child and the girl you see is probably Hyuna, his girlfriend"

Said Taecyeon, drop the bomb infront of me.

 


 

I would like it better if you share your opinion/comments abt the story! Enjoy!