Light Cotton Candy

DADDY

.

Its our 2nd meeting and right now we are seperated by this big round table.

"We are going to open our branch in Seoul and we need SQ's company as a trusted architech and design to handle our big project. We have bought some building in Gangnam street. We're going to make the left building for the training center and the biggest one for the office center SW company" Tiffany point at the map

"And the small building?"
"I want it to be for produce-writing building?" Answer Tiffany
"You dont need a building for just composing a song, they can do it in their house" she look at Nichkhun who give the statement and look down at her plan
"I want to train the producer and writer not only the artist. I want them to explore their talent and support them in many way as i can."
She said and getting a nod from everyone except one person.

"Are you planing to support them or to push their limits til they have to stay in the office til it get midnight and stay the night with their workmates until they forget their family?" Nichkhun question hurt me. I know that he still remember and want to revange with those painful words. But it is too much!

"Its my company's plans Mr.Horvejkul, you have nothing to do with it" i said so he also know who he is.

"You're right. Sorry" he said and we continue our meeting.

"And i want 2 acting class room, 3 dance studio and 4 recording studio"

"And what is this room for? Isnt it a good room which connect to balcony?"
Ask jonghyun

"Library" both Nichkhun and Tiffany saying at the same time.

"Wooo.. is your mind connect to each other?" and Tiffany glarr at him making him shut.

"Its gonna be library" she add before they finished their meeting that day.

"Khun.. do you have a time?" Tiffany is trying to talk to him or at least not making their situation nore awkward0 but it seems like Nichkhun dont want to talk to her at all.
He go without looking at her and she have to run to catch up his long legs.

"You forgot you have your long legs!" She shout at him and he stop.

Why he stop?
It remind him of their old day.
Those days when they always about to late to come into class and she gonna shout at him about his long legs.
He used to love it and he always do it because he loves to but not anymore.
On some reason he hate that she remind him about their past.

They enter the elevator and 23 floor is such a long time to be awkward in silent.

"So.. how are you?" Tiffany try to start a conversation
"Good" is the only word he said.
This cold never change, said in her mind.
"Im good too" answer her making it more awkward.

The arrive at the ground floor and tiffany dont know what to say anymore until Nichkhun go

"Khun!" Nichkhun stop his step anf look at her
"Can we talk and have dinner?"
"My treat" Tiffany ask him and she bite her lower lip as she hope that he accept her offer.
"I cant. I have to go now"
"Next time?"
"I dont know" he said and go
And just like that Tiffany let go of the opportunity.

Tiffany sigh and enter her car.
She drive for a couple block and stop at the side of the street.

She sigh "i think my sugar is low again" she scan around her as she remember the candy store
"Stupid Fany its been 7 years. It could be moved or even gone" she said then she look that man is choosing flowers and smell it then ge smile. He then go out and buying cotton candy and balloons beside it and run to his car.

"What is Nichkhun doing with flowers, cotton candy and ballons?"
Tiffany get curious but Nichkhun drive too fast and she lost his track.

'Is it for his girlfriend?
The balloon says ILOVEU tho
But pororo cotton candy? How old his girlfriend?'

Tiffany get uneasy with the thought of Nichkhun dating much younger girl.

'But you also love cotton candy Tiffany' her mind remind her

Back then Nichkhun would go and buy cotton candy for Tiffany if she get mad or sad.
He will find anywhere who sell a cotton candy for her.


Nichkhun's house
"Daddy's home!" Shout Nichkhun
"Daddy why you're so late didnt you promised we gonna watch The polar express together?!" His child get sulky, she have waiting for him and the movie is about to end.
"Im sorry. Daddy have a lot of work today so i cant watch it together with you. But we're gonna watch it again next time" he assure her

"You said so last time" Mei said and looking down. She's so sad today not only because her dad came late but also her friends in school was bully her because she doesnt have a mom.

"Hey hey... look what daddy bought for Mei~" Nichkhun said with aegyo. He show it but Mei doesnt seem interest with it.

"I gotta sleep Dad" Mei go to her room leaving Nichkhun dumbfound

Nichkhun is worrying about Mei. She never reject his cotton candy, He even bring her flowers.
Nichkhun enter Mei's room slowly and she is just finished brush her teeth

"Ready to sleep?" She nodd but not saying anything. Is she that sad? Am i late too much?

Nichkhun take her pajama from wardrobe and put it for her.
"Now my daddy's girl is ready to sleep!" He carry her and place her in her bed then he kiss her cheek but not only kissing but tickle her with his beard until she cant help but laugh.

"Stop daddy its so ticklish" she said hold his face
"Dad gonna shave it after this" he said

"Dad?"
"Yes?"
"Why mom is not with us? While other mom is with their family?"
"Because mom find a good place so she have to stay there"
"Where is she?" Nichkhun speechless, he dont know how to answer
"Here" he place her hand to her chest "she is in heaven right now but she always be here" Nichkhun put his hand in his chest.

"My friends in school tease me, they said that i dont have a mom"
"They said it because they are jealous to have a dad like me. You have this handsome dad who love you so much" and she is laughing at his lame joke.
Nichkhun relief to finally hear her laugh and she stand up to hug him.

"Do you love her?" The question make his world stop
"Of course i love her, she is Me's mom, daddy's wife and my best friend"
Answer him and Mei give him a smile. It means the world for Nichkhun. Her smile which is remind him of Victoria.

"I love you Dad" Mei said and he smile. He know that she love him as much
"I love you Mei. You have to sleep now" he hug her tight and lay her in her bed, pull her blanket to her shoulder and kiss her forehead.
"Good night"


Nichkhun heard a beep sound from his phone and it actually a message from unknown number

"Sorry that i asked u for a dinner, dont know u have a girlfriend. Tiffany."
Its midnight and this is what she's saying. She never change, do it all she wants.

But nichkhun not reply back

"Dont worry. My invitation is just as a business partner" another message arrived and Nichkhun chuckle.

"She must be cant sleep tonight" he said like he know her too well.